US official throws wrench into official story about Bio labs in Ukraine - UN meeting today to address concerns by Russia

Kind of silly. Just about every accredited university in the world does “ bio research”. Didn’t know the right was so ignorant as to think all bio labs are weapons makers. I suppose you think that physics labs are all making laser weapons. Cool. Guess it doesn’t pay to go to school.
Did the Russians find this stuff at a university? Why aren't we funding all foreign bio research through accredited universities? Seems a lot safer in all regards.

Did the Russians find this stuff at a university? Why aren't we funding all foreign bio research through accredited universities? Seems a lot safer in all regards.
They are all ignoring the comment about us worrying about it getting into the hands of the Russians. You know, typically in war, you want to make sure your university research labs are leveled so the enemy can't use them against you.

I’d be interested to know if anyone informed Trump about this, especially in light of the disaster caused by the Chinese bio-labs. I’d guess that no, the officials of the entrenched bureaucracy looked at Trump as a temporary glitch in their control of the nation’s policy and decided not to risk his exposing the bad acts of previous administrations by insisting that Ukraine shut those labs down.

I get that the people who consider themselves the insurers of continuity in spite of voter whims believe that they “had to” send bio-weapons research to foreign countries to dodge congress’ ban on bio-weapons research. But why China, which is our enemy, and why Ukraine, which is close enough to our enemy that an invasion is as easy as rolling across the border?

Maybe Trump did know and the permanent real government convinced him to keep them. If so, shame on him. Shame on the media for not reporting this truthfully, and shame on us if we put up with it.
excellent post

Please stop being stupid Americans. We created covid. Say it over and over. We created covid. In a "facility". In North Carolina. For Obama. And damn near started the pandemic here from a mouse.
The mouse infected with a lab-created type of SARS coronavirus was squirming upside down, dangling by its tail as a scientist carried it to a weighing container one day in February 2016. But the mundane task turned dangerous in seconds inside the North Carolina laboratory, which has drawn scrutiny for its partnership on similar research with China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology

Obama sent it to Wuhan to gain certain functions < which was illegal and highly immoral. Obama gave Fauci 3.7 million to send to the Wuhan lab, with the virus, and told them to tell everyone it came from a bat.

Forum List

Back