US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

Says who? You? Who's you? :dunno: :laugh:

You can cosplay as hard as you like you won't ever be anybody to take seriously on the subject.

It's reality.
Sorry.
His feelings don't make him a woman.
Surgery don't make him a woman.
Female hormones don't make him a woman.
Your affirmation of his delusion doesn't make him a woman.

You dont have to care what I say

We have never agreed on anything and probably never will
Agreed. No one has to care what you or I say and most people don't. They do care what learned professionals say and they say sex and gender are seperate things.

Agreed. No one has to care what you or I say and most people don't. They do care what learned professionals say and they say sex and gender are seperate things.
Yes, and in communist countries the “learned professionals” have to follow the party line there too

I’m not impressed by the quacking of politically biased academics

Yes, and in communist countries the “learned professionals” have to follow the party line there too

I’m not impressed by the quacking of politically biased academics
Is that what you're arguing Mac? That like dictatorial communist countries we're suppressing the real science? :dunno: :laugh:

Lieutenant Colonel Bree Fram – a man pretending to be a woman – invoking “dignity and respect,” while peevishly insulting his audience by insisting that they should also aspire to pretence – by which I mean habitual dishonesty – that they should abandon probity, disregard the evidence staring them in the face, and become cowed, cartoonish, and absurd. Lest they be denounced as bad people.

From here, it looks an awful lot like an attempt at psychological bullying and demoralisation, a kind of abuse. Which, given the rote intimations of victimhood, is a tad ironic. One might say perverse.

Can you imagine all the people who have to serve under this guy and must take the abuse? Demanding your subordinates LIE is nothing but abuse of power.

Hard to believe the Air Force is short 5,000 pilots.

Better looking than Biden's pride and joy nuclear appointee

Forum List

Back