US third-quarter economic growth revised down to 3.4%

Still doing better than the Kenyan did in 8 years.
Well, Obama had 5 quarters higher than 3.4% and 4 quarters higher than Trumps high of 4.2.
So, not really
Link?
Huh? Are you saying you made the claim that Obama had never done better without actually checking to see if it was true or not?

fredgraph.png

Well, Obama had 5 quarters higher than 3.4% and 4 quarters higher than Trumps high of 4.2.
So, not really
Link?
Huh? Are you saying you made the claim that Obama had never done better without actually checking to see if it was true or not?

fredgraph.png
Barack Obama Is Now The Only President In History To Never Have A Year Of 3% GDP Growth
Following today's extremely disappointing US GDP growth data, we have the final nail in the coffin of President Obama's economic reign. Not only is the average annual growth rate of just 1.48% during Obama's business cycle the weakest of any expansion since at least 1949, he has just become the only President to have not had even one year of 3% GDP growth.
yeah, when Obama had QE forever enacted and all that FREE MONEY went to the liberal uber rich guys, yeah, the GPD "looked" like it went up but had to be adjusted down, then the next month the QE again gave out more money and GDP didnt look as good. You on the other hand cherry pick again, that President Trump had a year of over 3% GPD while Obozos dreamed about it, but realized his economy was full of "unemployed" the new norm. Such dumbasses like you , need a boot up the ass, but that wont happen because of liberal thinking.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Those tax cuts are never going to pay for themselves.

The U.S. economy slowed in the third quarter a bit more than previously estimated, but the pace was likely strong enough to keep growth on track to hit the Trump administration's 3 percent target this year, even as momentum appears to have moderated further early in the fourth quarter.

Gross domestic product increased at a 3.4 percent annualized rate, the Commerce Department said on Friday in its third reading of third-quarter GDP growth. That was slightly down from the 3.5 percent pace estimated in October and well above the economy's growth potential, which economists estimate to be about 2 percent.

But the economy appears to be slowing in the fourth quarter amid a widening trade deficit, sluggish business spending on equipment and a weak housing market.

The slowdown in growth is expected to spill over into 2019 as the fiscal stimulus fades and a bitter trade war with China and strong dollar undercut manufacturing. Growth estimates for the fourth quarter are around a 2.9 percent pace.
Are you a hermit?
Do you live in a ghetto?
My friends kids are doing great.
Yes your imaginary friends. Love how you make shit up.
The fact that no one associates with you is not my problem.
I live in a large Orthodox Jewish town of which I am a member of 2 Temples and am acquaintanted with at least 1,000 families and I belong to a Jewish Facebook page with thousands of Jews who live in The US, Israel and London.
Yeah, I think I know more people than you.

The U.S. economy slowed in the third quarter a bit more than previously estimated, but the pace was likely strong enough to keep growth on track to hit the Trump administration's 3 percent target this year, even as momentum appears to have moderated further early in the fourth quarter.

Gross domestic product increased at a 3.4 percent annualized rate, the Commerce Department said on Friday in its third reading of third-quarter GDP growth. That was slightly down from the 3.5 percent pace estimated in October and well above the economy's growth potential, which economists estimate to be about 2 percent.

But the economy appears to be slowing in the fourth quarter amid a widening trade deficit, sluggish business spending on equipment and a weak housing market.

The slowdown in growth is expected to spill over into 2019 as the fiscal stimulus fades and a bitter trade war with China and strong dollar undercut manufacturing. Growth estimates for the fourth quarter are around a 2.9 percent pace.

Holy shit that’s what...a third better than Barack Hussein’s nightmare of a “recovery”?

Winning :)

*down* to 3.4%? Lol. That Kenyan would have had to go *up* to see 3.4%. Waaaay up.

Trump makes this look effortless. And without zero interest rates, tarp, bank bailouts, QE, auto bailouts....
Is Trump godlike or is he just lucky in having Barack Hussein to be compared to?

So, not really
Link?

fredgraph.png
Barack Obama Is Now The Only President In History To Never Have A Year Of 3% GDP Growth
Following today's extremely disappointing US GDP growth data, we have the final nail in the coffin of President Obama's economic reign. Not only is the average annual growth rate of just 1.48% during Obama's business cycle the weakest of any expansion since at least 1949, he has just become the only President to have not had even one year of 3% GDP growth.
yeah, when Obama had QE forever enacted and all that FREE MONEY went to the liberal uber rich guys, yeah, the GPD "looked" like it went up but had to be adjusted down, then the next month the QE again gave out more money and GDP didnt look as good. You on the other hand cherry pick again, that President Trump had a year of over 3% GPD while Obozos dreamed about it, but realized his economy was full of "unemployed" the new norm. Such dumbasses like you , need a boot up the ass, but that wont happen because of liberal thinking.

View attachment 236192
Yearly growth is calculated as the change in the average GDP from one year to the next. The highest year under Obama was 2.9% in 2015. Trump has had only one year, 2017, and that was 2.2% growth. In order for 2018 to be over 3%, 4th quarter annualized growth will have to be around 4.4%. That seems unlikely.

Now under Obama there were 4 quarters where growth was 3% or higher from the same quarter the previous year: Q3 2010 at 3.2%, Q3 2014 at 3%, Q1 2015 at 3.8%, and Q2 2015 at 3.4%.
fredgraph.png

No such quarter has occurred under Trump. I have no idea why you would say Trump has had a year over 3% when it is not true.

And I have not cherry picked, I have responded exactly to what was claimed and have not made any general statement.

So, not really
Link?

fredgraph.png

View attachment 236192
Yearly growth is calculated as the change in the average GDP from one year to the next. The highest year under Obama was 2.9% in 2015. Trump has had only one year, 2017, and that was 2.2% growth. In order for 2018 to be over 3%, 4th quarter annualized growth will have to be around 4.4%. That seems unlikely.

Now under Obama there were 4 quarters where growth was 3% or higher from the same quarter the previous year: Q3 2010 at 3.2%, Q3 2014 at 3%, Q1 2015 at 3.8%, and Q2 2015 at 3.4%.
fredgraph.png

No such quarter has occurred under Trump. I have no idea why you would say Trump has had a year over 3% when it is not true.

And I have not cherry picked, I have responded exactly to what was claimed and have not made any general statement.
I noticed you didnt say anything about Obozo's worst year. Which was under 1% not even close to the 2.2 that president Trump got. Oh yeah, it was Bush's fault for 8 years of O's failed economic malaise..

So, not really
Link?

fredgraph.png
Ok, and? Those are average yearly growth. I was talking about quarterly growth. Both charts are true.

So, not really
Link?

fredgraph.png

View attachment 236192

fredgraph.png

I noticed you didnt say anything about Obozo's worst year. Which was under 1% not even close to the 2.2 that president Trump got. Oh yeah, it was Bush's fault for 8 years of O's failed economic malaise..
I didn't say anything about worst year because that wasn't the topic. The claim was that Obama had never done better than Trump. And that was a false claim. That Obama had worse quarters and years doesn't mean he didn't also have better.

But really, Obama had 8 years, Trump has had almost 2. Comparisons at this point would be useless unless under Trump every quarter so far had been better or every quarter worse. Neither is true.

Forum List

Back