US Vet abused on Manchester Tram -hate level increased post brexit

Have you decided where you are going to move?
I would come round to your place if I could put up with a monosyllabic mutant.

Tommy, you seem like a pretty sharp guy....but your opposition to leaving the E.U confuses me. Why wouldn't you rather your own country decide their own policies instead of being micro-managed by un-elected bureaucrats that work hand in hand with the international bankers that are imploding Europe with their debt based fiat currency?

Tommy, you seem like a pretty sharp guy....but your opposition to leaving the E.U confuses me. Why wouldn't you rather your own country decide their own policies instead of being micro-managed by un-elected bureaucrats that work hand in hand with the international bankers that are imploding Europe with their debt based fiat currency?
Dale, have a look at the leave campaign. The most odious entitled bunch of twats ever assembled and they all come from the same school.
The wider British public have their rights better protected in Brussels than on the playing fields of Eton.

Dale, have a look at the leave campaign. The most odious entitled bunch of twats ever assembled and they all come from the same school.
The wider British public have their rights better protected in Brussels than on the playing fields of Eton.

You would know better than me but under the E.U, you have no say over financial or immigration polices and basically have no sovereignty. Knowing the things I do, the E.U wasn't formed to benefit mankind but rather to enrich the banking oligarchs that financed it.England breaking away from it has put a crimp in the plans of the globalists and those of us that are "awake" have been cheering you all on and support your newly gained independence. Hopefully you will have enough good leaders that will "right the ship". Either way, I wish all my friends from across the pond all the best of wishes.

First of all, the European Commission is far more democratic than the British cabinet. The pound is far more debt based and fiat than the euro and bureaucrats are unelected by definition, whether in the U.S., the UK or the E.U. Secondly, would you prefer that your U.S. state leave the union and go it alone?

First of all, the European Commission is far more democratic than the British cabinet. The pound is far more debt based and fiat than the euro and bureaucrats are unelected by definition, whether in the U.S., the UK or the E.U. Secondly, would you prefer that your U.S. state leave the union and go it alone?

If it's not "democratic" enough then it is up to the people to change that. They could also go to a monetary system that doesn't attach usury to every note printed....an honest system and medium of exchange. The euro isn't backed by anything at all either. It's a floating abstraction, even more nebulous than the dollar.

Would I like to see Texas succeed and stop being a subsidiary of USA.INC? I wish....we could also print our own interest free currency while being allowed to protect our borders. We have the ability to grow our own crops and beef but that would never be allowed and is simply a pipe dream. The powers that be would "drought out" Texas with their weather modification system or cause massive floods like they did last year when Abbott was going to use the National Guard to monitor the Jade Helm operation. We are pretty much screwed. I worry that England will be attacked for giving the elites the middle finger salute. We live in very interesting times.....

Forum List

Back