dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Here are a few links to Benefits - it might save ppl time to find them here:

Health Care Eligibility:
http://www.va.gov/healtheligibility/eligibility/epg_status.asp

VA Home Loans

http://www.homeloans.va.gov/veteran.htm

One piece of Info I learned the hard way...If the Service Member has ANY VA disability Rating, the 2% funding fee is waived. This could save a SM $2000 on a $200,000 loan.

VA Compensation/Disability
http://www.vba.va.gov/bln/21/index.htm
Current Compensation Rates:
http://www.vba.va.gov/bln/21/Rates/

This PDF file has GREAT info....and is easy to print for reference:

http://www1.va.gov/opa/vadocs/Fedben.pdf

:D

Health Care Eligibility:
Page Not Found

VA Home Loans

Information on the Home Loan Program - Home Loan Links

One piece of Info I learned the hard way...If the Service Member has ANY VA disability Rating, the 2% funding fee is waived. This could save a SM $2000 on a $200,000 loan.

Compensation and Pension Home
Disability Compensation and Pension Benefits Payment Rate Tables - Index (U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs)

Page Not Found

nice site to see what you are eligible for ,

Health Care Eligibility:
Page Not Found

VA Home Loans

Disability Compensation and Pension Benefits Payment Rate Tables - Index (U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs)

Page Not Found

What's your disabled percentage? 90% retard?

Health Care Eligibility:
Page Not Found

VA Home Loans

Page Not Found

Your not eligible for shit you fucking arm chair General get out of this thread, you never served a damn day.

Health Care Eligibility:
Page Not Found

VA Home Loans

Page Not Found

What's your disabled percentage? 90% retard?

100 %
you want shit on that too?

Health Care Eligibility:
Page Not Found

VA Home Loans

Page Not Found

Your not eligible for shit you fucking arm chair General get out of this thread, you never served a damn day.

really , I did a lot more then you crack head .

The benefits are not that good considering what they are asked to do. All you have to do is be willing to die.

That's the problem with people who have never served - they look at "entitlements" that Vets have earned as welfare/government handout when in fact they've earned it -

willing to die

living below-welfare levels

People on active duty and retirees should get their pay tripled - not taken away from them.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Sigh - I really hoped this would be a forum with reasonable discussion. Instead, I see a lot of childish name-calling. I hope this isn't the norm.

The benefits are not that good considering what they are asked to do. All you have to do is be willing to die.

That's the problem with people who have never served - they look at "entitlements" that Vets have earned as welfare/government handout when in fact they've earned it -

willing to die

living below-welfare levels

People on active duty and retirees should get their pay tripled - not taken away from them.

No doubt, people who look at retirement pay and VA benefits as entitlements have theirs heads shoved right up their asses.

Stamp our feet and demand benefits? Benefits are what we are promised for serving our country, shitbird. Handouts are what trailer trash like you expect at the expense of hard working taxpayers like us
Get a job asshole

Hey, JB, I can't believe that you said that. It must be easy from the safety of your computer terminal. Those guys are dying so you can post on this board and that is the best you can do. I am sure that somebody's proud of you I just don't now who.

Stamp our feet and demand benefits? Benefits are what we are promised for serving our country, shitbird. Handouts are what trailer trash like you expect at the expense of hard working taxpayers like us
Get a job asshole

Morons like JD don't get it, these "entitlements" that Veterans get are no different than workmans compensation that civilians get and retirement pay, getting hurt and maimed while on active duty gets you benefits from the VA, but you also get workmans compensation if you hurt your back working in a tire company in Iowa, its the same thing. JB just hates the Military and has his head shoved up his ass, thats all.

Here's another "entitlement" military people are offered -

COMBAT PAY
SEA PAY

there are others.

I assume fuck-shit Liberals would like to cut those too?

I'd like to cut your fucking welfare checks and food stamps assholes - give the $$$ to those in uniform who deserve it vs. you leeches of society.

Here's another "entitlement" military people are offered -

COMBAT PAY
SEA PAY

there are others.

I assume fuck-shit Liberals would like to cut those too?

I'd like to cut your fucking welfare checks and food stamps assholes - give the $$$ to those in uniform who deserve it vs. you leeches of society.

People who have never been in the Military just don't get it, these idiots try to make it sound like things like COMBAT Pay and Hazardous duty pay is like food stamps or WIC but its not, these guys who hate on the Military and make comparisons like that are clueless and its too late to save them.

Forum List

Back