US Vetarans Benefits...

The benefits are not that good considering what they are asked to do. All you have to do is be willing to die.

If you think you had to jump thru hoops when you were in uniform, wait until you "try" to get those "benefits". Some times you just don't need the headaches, heartaches, urge to kill the paper pushers, .... It is "easier" and "healthier" to do without most (probably congressional intention).

Nah - it's not too bad. Once you get your retired military ID card - everything's pretty much automatic. Show it to get into the commissary and exchange, show it at the Doc's office who takes Tricare.

I was referring to the housing "benefits" or special medical treatments.

You are right when it comes to flashing the ID.

If you think you had to jump thru hoops when you were in uniform, wait until you "try" to get those "benefits". Some times you just don't need the headaches, heartaches, urge to kill the paper pushers, .... It is "easier" and "healthier" to do without most (probably congressional intention).

Nah - it's not too bad. Once you get your retired military ID card - everything's pretty much automatic. Show it to get into the commissary and exchange, show it at the Doc's office who takes Tricare.

I only lived in base housing twice in 20+ years it was a piece of cake. And special medical stuff only requires a referral from the family physician.

I never mention unions in Wisconsin, Georgia, or elsewhere. I did, however, mention the benefits

Benefits are what we are promised

Do you not believe your own bullshit?

dying daily to protect your freedoms
:lol:

From whom? What army is invading us? The greatest threat to our freedoms right now is the very government they obey.

Currently, we're not being invaded, however there are several hundreds of thousands of Americans deployed all over the world, dumb fuck. You don't receive newspapers, newscasts or other current events in your trailer court? The greatest threat in America right now - are sniffling little faggots like you who lack the balls to enlist.

Just Supersize my #3, assfucker, and STFU.

I only lived in base housing twice in 20+ years it was a piece of cake. And special medical stuff only requires a referral from the family physician.

I was referring to buying a house with a VA loan. Inspectors and extra paperwork and costs.

I was referring to buying a house with a VA loan. Inspectors and extra paperwork and costs.

I did that with my first home - and yes, it was a pain in the ass.
Today, Navy Federal Credit Union does all the paperwork, etc. Painless. But yes, you are correct - years ago, VA loans/paperwork were a pain in the ass. Not sure how they are today.

I never mention unions in Wisconsin, Georgia, or elsewhere. I did, however, mention the benefits

Do you not believe your own bullshit?

dying daily to protect your freedoms
:lol:

From whom? What army is invading us? The greatest threat to our freedoms right now is the very government they obey.

Currently, we're not being invaded, however there are several hundreds of thousands of Americans deployed all over the world, dumb fuck. You don't receive newspapers, newscasts or other current events in your trailer court? The greatest threat in America right now - are sniffling little faggots like you who lack the balls to enlist.

Just Supersize my #3, assfucker, and STFU.

thats all you got ? insults ? you and your crackhead buddy , just shoot out an insult ? not bad but wheres the beef ? you have nothing .

Last edited:
Hey guys, do yo suppose we could stop bashing each other, and save it for JB and others who hate the military? Seems to me we catch enough shit from certain permanent civilians, without having vets attack each other; just a thought.

Hey guys, do yo suppose we could stop bashing each other, and save it for JB and others who hate the military? Seems to me we catch enough shit from certain permanent civilians, without having vets attack each other; just a thought.

odd but acceptable ,

I did that with my first home - and yes, it was a pain in the ass.
Today, Navy Federal Credit Union does all the paperwork, etc. Painless. But yes, you are correct - years ago, VA loans/paperwork were a pain in the ass. Not sure how they are today.

NFCU rules! They actually opended one here in peoria arizona...about 15 minutes from me. The closest one to me prior to that was in Yuma I think. :( They have a fantastic online banking and I have been using it for years).

Here's another "entitlement" military people are offered -

COMBAT PAY
SEA PAY

there are others.

I assume fuck-shit Liberals would like to cut those too?

I'd like to cut your fucking welfare checks and food stamps assholes - give the $$$ to those in uniform who deserve it vs. you leeches of society.

Dont forget hazardous duty pay....

Oh and I am a liberal and I dont want anything cut for my brethren.

I have been out 20+ years and have yet to claim any benefits...and they had better BE THERE when I come calling to collect...

I didn't use any benefit ,
but I know there is a time limit , so keep an eye on yours

I have been out 20+ years and have yet to claim any benefits...and they had better BE THERE when I come calling to collect...

TOO LATE!

Mexicans cleaned out all the benefits.

Claimed they were hurt sneaking into the US.

LA RAZA stole everything for them!!

Here's an IOU but you'll only get pesos.​

I'd like to stop bashing but I have a herpy named high on crack , that all he does is bash .

so no .

TOO LATE!

Mexicans cleaned out all the benefits.

Claimed they were hurt sneaking into the US.

LA RAZA stole everything for them!!

military benefits are not connected to immigration , you hate form mexicans is displaced , and meaningless here .

Here's another "entitlement" military people are offered -

COMBAT PAY
SEA PAY

there are others.

I assume fuck-shit Liberals would like to cut those too?

I'd like to cut your fucking welfare checks and food stamps assholes - give the $$$ to those in uniform who deserve it vs. you leeches of society.

Dont forget hazardous duty pay....

Oh and I am a liberal and I don't want anything cut for my brethren.
it was only 50 buck a month , don't know what it is now .
as for as the liberals cutting it , you are wrong its the teabaggers bitching about it .

they don't think we deserve it .

one posted on another board , its a;ll volunteer so they can pay for their own medical .

liberals haven't said shit about military benefits .

TOO LATE!​

Mexicans cleaned out all the benefits.​

Claimed they were hurt sneaking into the US.​

LA RAZA stole everything for them!!​

military benefits are not connected to immigration , you hate form mexicans is displaced , and meaningless here .

They will steal everything........EVERYTHING!

Forum List

Back