US war on terror created 37 million refugees since 2001- report

The eight most violent wars the United States has launched or participated in have created at least 37 million refugees since 2001, according to a new report by Brown University's Costs of War project.

The report, which was published on Tuesday, has the title 'Creating Refugees: Displacement Caused by the United States' Post-9/11 Wars'.

The number, "a very conservative estimate," surpasses those displaced by any war or disaster since the 20th century, except World War II, and the number of displaced people is almost as large as the population of Canada, said the report.

Shame on the UK for being a willing accomplice. Well ISIS can only look at those numbers with envy. There is no doubt about which country is the biggest threat to World security.
All thanks to Bush, Cheney and the military industrial complex President Eisenhower warned us about, somewhere around 70 years ago.
so we should just let terrorists kill Americans???!!!
Of course not, but Iraq was the clincher that locked us to the path, and unlocked the whole middle east. They did not come over here and kill American. I volunteered within 42 hours to come out of retirement for the Afghanistan mission. Was told there was no mission. I told them to get there plans in order as there would be and of course, I was right. Got a nice letter of appreciation and another commendation, signed by some impressive people. By the time they got around to taking me up on it referencing my willingness to volunteer and skills they knew I possessed, they were building the force for Iraq. Iraq did not attack America. Osama, financed with Saudi money did and majority of personnel were Saudi or Saudi linked, not from Iraq. I haven't lost anything in Iraq but friends and comrades in arms.
see post #29
Saw it. Just did not comment. If you had been a party to the attack, after the mission was over, would you hide in a city in Afghanistan the jump off point point for start of operation or Saudi where the money came from to pay for the operation, or would you choose another country close by. Look where they killed Osama. That country did not attack us on 9/11 either. I have always followed intel, as that is what you had me trained to do.
what?? in English please
---we attacked Osama's forces ......???!!what?
AS you seem kind of dense. Where They Found 2 Of The People Involved, Hiding After The Mission, Has No Relation To The Mission. If they had been found hiding on a golf course playing 18 holes in Las Vegas, would you have been in favor of bombing Nevada?
you are the dense one
here is your babble crap:
'''''If you had been a party to the attack, after the mission was over, would you hide in a city in Afghanistan the jump off point point for start of operation or Saudi where the money came from to pay for the operation, or would you choose another country close by.''''
!!!!!! = idiocy
1. talk about a run on sentence [ nonsensical ] ..usually I don't care about grammar--but it matters in this crap ..you are all over the place
2. post #29 is talking about Iraq---and you start talking about the '''mission''/Afghanistan/Saudis/etc
hahahahahhah -nonsense
3. doesn't matter wherever THEY hide = nonsensical
shall I go on?
hahhahaha

The eight most violent wars the United States has launched or participated in have created at least 37 million refugees since 2001, according to a new report by Brown University's Costs of War project.

The report, which was published on Tuesday, has the title 'Creating Refugees: Displacement Caused by the United States' Post-9/11 Wars'.

The number, "a very conservative estimate," surpasses those displaced by any war or disaster since the 20th century, except World War II, and the number of displaced people is almost as large as the population of Canada, said the report.

Shame on the UK for being a willing accomplice. Well ISIS can only look at those numbers with envy. There is no doubt about which country is the biggest threat to World security.
All thanks to Bush, Cheney and the military industrial complex President Eisenhower warned us about, somewhere around 70 years ago.
so we should just let terrorists kill Americans???!!!
Of course not, but Iraq was the clincher that locked us to the path, and unlocked the whole middle east. They did not come over here and kill American. I volunteered within 42 hours to come out of retirement for the Afghanistan mission. Was told there was no mission. I told them to get there plans in order as there would be and of course, I was right. Got a nice letter of appreciation and another commendation, signed by some impressive people. By the time they got around to taking me up on it referencing my willingness to volunteer and skills they knew I possessed, they were building the force for Iraq. Iraq did not attack America. Osama, financed with Saudi money did and majority of personnel were Saudi or Saudi linked, not from Iraq. I haven't lost anything in Iraq but friends and comrades in arms.
see post #29
Saw it. Just did not comment. If you had been a party to the attack, after the mission was over, would you hide in a city in Afghanistan the jump off point point for start of operation or Saudi where the money came from to pay for the operation, or would you choose another country close by. Look where they killed Osama. That country did not attack us on 9/11 either. I have always followed intel, as that is what you had me trained to do.
what?? in English please
---we attacked Osama's forces ......???!!what?
AS you seem kind of dense. Where They Found 2 Of The People Involved, Hiding After The Mission, Has No Relation To The Mission. If they had been found hiding on a golf course playing 18 holes in Las Vegas, would you have been in favor of bombing Nevada?
you are the dense one
here is your babble crap:
'''''If you had been a party to the attack, after the mission was over, would you hide in a city in Afghanistan the jump off point point for start of operation or Saudi where the money came from to pay for the operation, or would you choose another country close by.''''
!!!!!! = idiocy
1. talk about a run on sentence [ nonsensical ] ..usually I don't care about grammar--but it matters in this crap ..you are all over the place
2. post #29 is talking about Iraq---and you start talking about the '''mission''/Afghanistan/Saudis/etc
hahahahahhah -nonsense
3. doesn't matter wherever THEY hide = nonsensical
shall I go on?
hahhahaha
Yes. Go Ahead. Tell us how you would choose a hiding place if you had just just been part of mission to attack the USA in their homeland. You would go back to the money men who funded you? You would hide with your leader in the country from which he chose to launch the attack? Or would you hide in a large population city not associated with the attack, but where you might find local support? My use of run on sentences aside, everybody got the point, except you. Like all trump supporters, you probably took greater umbrage, anyone still remembered, the Saudis paid for the attack of 9/11. Aren't you glad trump said "I saved that guy's ass" on tape, referring to that murderous Saudi prince? They have done so much for America, right Haji?

Hopefully Wales took in the majority.
But I doubt it. Mr. Rotten Teeth.

Forum List

Back