US war on terror created 37 million refugees since 2001- report

The eight most violent wars the United States has launched or participated in have created at least 37 million refugees since 2001, according to a new report by Brown University's Costs of War project.

The report, which was published on Tuesday, has the title 'Creating Refugees: Displacement Caused by the United States' Post-9/11 Wars'.

The number, "a very conservative estimate," surpasses those displaced by any war or disaster since the 20th century, except World War II, and the number of displaced people is almost as large as the population of Canada, said the report.

Shame on the UK for being a willing accomplice. Well ISIS can only look at those numbers with envy. There is no doubt about which country is the biggest threat to World security.
Did you forget about Obama and Hillary?

Bush, Cheney, Obama, Hillary. McCain. Graham, Biden and now Trump all deserve nothing better than to rot in hell for that they have done.
more Americans were murdered at 9-11 than at Pearl Harbor

And? None of the refugee's had anything to do with either.
60 million killed in WW2 -MOST of them civilians---about 40 million= MORE than the war on terror = -so, we should not have fought in WW2???

View attachment 387683

I answered your question.
so we should not have fought against the Japanese who attacked PHarbor--got it
hahahahhahahahhaha

No, obviously you don't. Well, you do, you just can't be honest.

The eight most violent wars the United States has launched or participated in have created at least 37 million refugees since 2001, according to a new report by Brown University's Costs of War project.

The report, which was published on Tuesday, has the title 'Creating Refugees: Displacement Caused by the United States' Post-9/11 Wars'.

The number, "a very conservative estimate," surpasses those displaced by any war or disaster since the 20th century, except World War II, and the number of displaced people is almost as large as the population of Canada, said the report.

Shame on the UK for being a willing accomplice. Well ISIS can only look at those numbers with envy. There is no doubt about which country is the biggest threat to World security.
All thanks to Bush, Cheney and the military industrial complex President Eisenhower warned us about, somewhere around 70 years ago.
so we should just let terrorists kill Americans???!!!
Of course not, but Iraq was the clincher that locked us to the path, and unlocked the whole middle east. They did not come over here and kill American. I volunteered within 42 hours to come out of retirement for the Afghanistan mission. Was told there was no mission. I told them to get there plans in order as there would be and of course, I was right. Got a nice letter of appreciation and another commendation, signed by some impressive people. By the time they got around to taking me up on it referencing my willingness to volunteer and skills they knew I possessed, they were building the force for Iraq. Iraq did not attack America. Osama, financed with Saudi money did and majority of personnel were Saudi or Saudi linked, not from Iraq. I haven't lost anything in Iraq but friends and comrades in arms.

Thanks to Bush 41 and the NWO

All thanks to Bush, Cheney and the military industrial complex President Eisenhower warned us about, somewhere around 70 years ago.
Of course not, but Iraq was the clincher that locked us to the path, and unlocked the whole middle east. They did not come over here and kill American. I volunteered within 42 hours to come out of retirement for the Afghanistan mission. Was told there was no mission. I told them to get there plans in order as there would be and of course, I was right. Got a nice letter of appreciation and another commendation, signed by some impressive people. By the time they got around to taking me up on it referencing my willingness to volunteer and skills they knew I possessed, they were building the force for Iraq. Iraq did not attack America. Osama, financed with Saudi money did and majority of personnel were Saudi or Saudi linked, not from Iraq. I haven't lost anything in Iraq but friends and comrades in arms.

We need to note, he was financed with U.S. money before the Saudi's did. Maybe we should have addressed those still around that did that.

Bush, Cheney, Obama, Hillary. McCain. Graham, Biden and now Trump all deserve nothing better than to rot in hell for that they have done.

60 million killed in WW2 -MOST of them civilians---about 40 million= MORE than the war on terror = -so, we should not have fought in WW2???

View attachment 387683

i do believe there are many people in those nations who just want a good life. In the middle east though, it seems a percentage of people enjoy constant violence.

Thanks to Bush 41 and the NWO
There is no NWO. Bush squeezed Blair and Blair lied to us. Its right that we should try and help these people.

We need to note, he was financed with U.S. money before the Saudi's did. Maybe we should have addressed those still around that did that.
wooohooo-
1.they found 2 of the top infamous terrorists in Baghdad
2. Iraq was NOT part of the war on terror!!!!!!!!!!
PG2 was a continuation of PG1--if it continued as a war on terror, that's different
how the F did you ever get that it was a war on terror??!!!!

see post #29

View attachment 387683

i do believe there are many people in those nations who just want a good life. In the middle east though, it seems a percentage of people enjoy constant violence.

Not our problem nor should we add to the problem.

View attachment 387683

there comes a time when it is our problem
..saddam gassed his own people--like hitler
..started TWO wars, hitler started 1
..violated the cease fire--like hitler
..harbored terrorists
..oil vital to our economy
YES--our problem

see post #29
Saw it. Just did not comment. If you had been a party to the attack, after the mission was over, would you hide in a city in Afghanistan the jump off point point for start of operation or Saudi where the money came from to pay for the operation, or would you choose another country close by. Look where they killed Osama. That country did not attack us on 9/11 either. I have always followed intel, as that is what you had me trained to do.

View attachment 387683

..harbored terrorists
YES--our problem

We went in and killed the very same people we condemned Saddam for killing.

View attachment 387683

..harbored terrorists
YES--our problem

the bad guys???

see post #29
Saw it. Just did not comment. If you had been a party to the attack, after the mission was over, would you hide in a city in Afghanistan the jump off point point for start of operation or Saudi where the money came from to pay for the operation, or would you choose another country close by. Look where they killed Osama. That country did not attack us on 9/11 either. I have always followed intel, as that is what you had me trained to do.
what?? in English please
---we attacked Osama's forces ......???!!what?

see post #29
what?? in English please
---we attacked Osama's forces ......???!!what?
AS you seem kind of dense. Where They Found 2 Of The People Involved, Hiding After The Mission, Has No Relation To The Mission. If they had been found hiding on a golf course playing 18 holes in Las Vegas, would you have been in favor of bombing Nevada?

View attachment 387683

..harbored terrorists
YES--our problem

the bad guys???

They did nothing to us but it didn't stop us from killing them.

View attachment 387683

..harbored terrorists
YES--our problem

the bad guys???

....the Germans didn't do anything to us either

View attachment 387683

..harbored terrorists
YES--our problem

the bad guys???

....the Germans didn't do anything to us either

And we didn't invade and start killing the Jews either.

Forum List

Back