🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USA against Europe

That's a very difficult question
I hope that America will do it, it has preserved this spirit of freedom and military culture, and it has the strength to do so.
This is the only hope.
But for this it itself must not become a victim of Europe.
Nevertheless, what should be done? I don't ask you about a step by step plan, but about a general idea.

Where are you from, btw?

Nevertheless, what should be done? I don't ask you about a step by step plan, but about a general idea.

Where are you from, btw?
Establish romantic morality, spirit of truth, heroism and bright love in the USA and Europe, as it was in 19 century
Purge the spirit of Nietzschean predation and commercial values

Last edited:
Establish romantic morality, spirit of truth, heroism and bright love in the USA and Europe, as it was in 19 century
Purge the spirit of Nietzschean predation and commercial values
And to do so, we should teach our children to be a real man, which means they should be 'masculine' in their thoughts, behaviour, deeds and appearance; and to be a real woman, which means to be a profy in raising kids and keeping home.

Children should be disciplined, so teachers should have a right to punish them, and schools should be separated for boys and girls.

There should be established system or beliefs (or put it more correctly a state religion) which is taught in school and promoted by the state.

That is among otger things.

Have I put it correctly or I am deeply mistaken?

Yes, this is all necessary, gradually it is necessary to move on to this
Apart from religion.
Religion is not needed, morality is enough.
I see, so you want to establish a big bureaucratic apparatus that will decide what is good and what is wrong. And personal freedoms will be in name only.

I see, so you want to establish a big bureaucratic apparatus that will decide what is good and what is wrong. And personal freedoms will be in name only.
Everything is exactly the opposite, it is priesthood and matriarchy.

Let me remind you that in the 19th century, when Europe was controlled by the Habsburgs, there was a heyday of freedom, when there were totalitarian regimes of Franks and Prussian matrons, there was total slavery and debauchery. Holstein-Gottorp Ekatirina 2 became famous for sharing the bed with horses and guards. She openly contained favorites. All matriarchal-totalitarian bloody regimes since the Neolithic were slave.

Everything is exactly the opposite, it is priesthood and matriarchy.
It doesn't matter how you would call that, the result is the same. You propose to establish a 'government' controlled system of education, morality, vice police and so on. This system will include oppression of women, sexual minorities, 'wrong' religious groups, dissidents etc. I wouldn't be surprised if national minorities will fall in this category also.

BTW, what priesthood? You said above that a religion isn't needed.

It doesn't matter how you would call that, the result is the same. You propose to establish a 'government' controlled system of education, morality, vice police and so on.
Under the European matriarchal regime, a swindler rules, so he lies about the fact that something is not controlled by the state. Feminism and sodomy are completely under the control of the state and this is its initiative.

BTW, what priesthood? You said above that a religion isn't needed.
Exactly. Religion like Abrahamism, religious witnesses and priesthood is always a product of matriarchal regimes for total control.
There were no such religions in the patriarchal east, and the priesthood was not a state bureaucracy.

By the way, I would like there to be freedom of protection from the pernicious influence of matriarchal culture, in particular, the right to protect children from information turpitude.

Under the European matriarchal regime, a swindler rules, so he lies about the fact that something is not controlled by the state. Feminism and sodomy are completely under the control of the state and this is its initiative.
Why are you so sure that under your system of power a swinder won't be in charge?

Why are you so sure that under your system of power a swinder won't be in charge?
Because huckstering and the warior are historically and metaphysically two opposites. The patriarchy valued the truth.
Old European culture valued a speculator and a swindler, hence the worship of Plutos and Mercuriy, children of hell, the gods of deceit of merchants

The old European priestly-matriarchal culture always gave rise to huge codes of law, because every step was controlled and prohibited there. Modern legislation in its complexity and casuistry inherits this. In patriarchal cultures, a written law was not needed at all, there were traditions and the leaders themselves judged, deducing logically from Tradition.

With regard to religion. The Aryans had a semblance of religion, what is called "Vedic religion", and earlier there was shamanism, but this is not a religion in the sense of Abrahamism or Zoroastrianism, it is not a religion of a witness and not a religion of the law. There is no obscurantism there, no speculative cosmology and power claims. The deity of the wind is only an abstraction of natural power, and this is a god only in the sense of Plato's aidos. It all boils down to physics, morality, and historical tradition.
There is nothing reprehensible in such a "religion".

Because huckstering and the warior are historically and metaphysically two opposites. The patriarchy valued the truth.
Old European culture valued a speculator and a swindler, hence the worship of Plutos and Mercuriy, children of hell, the gods of deceit of merchants
Well, man, no offence meant but your ideas are as far from realisation as Mercury is from Earth.

Forum List

Back