🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USA against Europe

Well, man, no offence meant but your ideas are as far from realisation as Mercury is from Earth.
this does not mean that this should not be done, otherwise humanity will turn into a faceless anthill.

It is now in the United States and in a couple of other countries that they are still playing "liberalism", they only need it until the moment when the people are ripe to become slaves.

It is now in the United States and in a couple of other countries that they are still playing "liberalism", they only need it until the moment when the people are ripe to become slaves.
I don't agree with that. I believe in liberalism (though, in this term sometimes so different meanings are put now).

A Western society should be based on three main principles - personal freedom, the equality of everyone before the law, and the ability to peacefully change the governance. All other things are derivative from those.

And yes, I consider the US to be a leading force in this. Your ideas I find to be quite destructive.

Well, they just transform the system peacefully into an anthill and men into amoebas.
You didn't write in what country you live. Okay, that is your right. Have you ever considered abiut moving to some another country for some time where 'masculinity' is in priority?

the equality of everyone before the law
This is just a scam.
You are equal before the law with a speculator, but he is not equal with you in his ability to hire a good lawyer, therefore you are de facto not equal, he can buy justice legally, but you cannot.
In the United States, this is still constrained by case law, in the Roman law of Europe it does not exist, there they will always judge a commoner differently than an official.

Have you ever considered abiut moving to some another country for some time where 'masculinity' is in priority?
I believe that the United States is still such a country, at least in spirit. Yes, I thought about it, but I don't have the opportunity yet

I believe that the United States is still such a country, at least in spirit. Yes, I thought about it, but I don't have the opportunity yet
I am not about the US, actually. I am talking about some Asian countries.

Equality and inequality of freedoms are just demagoguery. There is always power and people, these are 2 strata of any society, nothing changes from the fact that the government announces the abolition of estates. in modern democracies there are 3 main strata: the kings are the presidents, the priests are the parliament, the slaves are the working people. Nothing has changed since the times of the usual church model in this sense, democratic elections are a fiction and a formality, even if they honestly win advertising, and advertising costs money, which the priesthood has under the hood.

Now, if we went over to direct democracy, bypassing the "priesthood", when the people choose a leader who is from the very people, and then the leaders deliberatively choose the supreme leader, then this would be a patriarchal working model of democracy
Royal model, a fractal that repeats the patriarchal family itself, going over to the clan, tribe and people

Incidentally, the current model is controversial. If the people elect a Republican president, and the Democrats have a majority in parliament, then this will be the power of the Democrats, because the executive branch is obliged to fulfill what the legislator orders, and does not play any role, from which party it is and what policy it wants.
Therefore, the presidential elections mean nothing at all. It's just a circus.

National sports and cinema are wholly European institutions even in the United States.
Rodeo? American football?
In European sports, America was also very different in the past. For example, in the days of Dempsey and in the classic American style of boxing, they showed the most brutal fights.
This collapsed after the arrival of the Islamists with Ali, who began to move the British game-style, since then America has been sinking in the European swamp.
In the movies, there are still supermen, but the action also degraded.

Incidentally, the Americans could perceive the Spanish bullfight as an encroachment on their national symbols.

It was the oldest bull, the progenitor of all bulls

And by the way, that story about how a feminist girl was put opposite a bull from Wall Street had a very strong ideological connotation associated with the struggle between feminism and masculinity.

Forum List

Back