USA only has one enemy left !!!

Stop whining bitch! Just because you cant function without a headstart doesnt mean the nation will fail.
You are one angry old man....Its only going to get worse for you in November.....
Its actually going to get better in Nov. That incompetent fuckup Drumpf will be removed from office. I will personally volunteer to forcibly remove him.

I doubt you could remove a baby
Fake tough guy
Your doubts have no basis in reality nor are they important to me. Let that incompetent fuckup try to stay in office and I will be the first one there to remove his ass if they ask for volunteers.

Try getting through me
Trump has accomplished more than any president in US history and will leave if he loses
You could not get through me
Ok old guy. We all know it wont take much to get through you. :)

I am 44 and I train mma and I would obliterate you
Sure you would little guy. Youre like the 100th inbred to claim they are a trained killer or mma but all have been afraid to come see me. :)
And you have offered to go see them?
Why would I inconvenience myself if I am not the one that made the threat? If they want some they can come get it. I'm the mountain they are claiming they want to try and climb.

Stop whining bitch! Just because you cant function without a headstart doesnt mean the nation will fail.
You are one angry old man....Its only going to get worse for you in November.....
Its actually going to get better in Nov. That incompetent fuckup Drumpf will be removed from office. I will personally volunteer to forcibly remove him.

Fake tough guy
Your doubts have no basis in reality nor are they important to me. Let that incompetent fuckup try to stay in office and I will be the first one there to remove his ass if they ask for volunteers.

Try getting through me
Trump has accomplished more than any president in US history and will leave if he loses

Sure you would little guy. Youre like the 100th inbred to claim they are a trained killer or mma but all have been afraid to come see me. :)
Why would I inconvenience myself if I am not the one that made the threat? ...
Yeah, I thought so...
Just another wannabe tough guy fraud.
I'm only tough when I have to fuck someone up. You dont come my way and you dont have to worry about me being tough. You wanna come my way? Yeah I didnt think so.

Last edited:

Fake tough guy

Try getting through me

Yeah, I thought so...
I'm only tough when I have to fuck someone up. You dont come my way and you dont have to worry about me being tough. You wanna come my way? Yeah I didnt think so.
Another world champion mouth boxer is heard from...

No one, and I mean NO ONE, buys the juvenile little act, fraud. Stop embarrassing yourself.
You dont have to buy it. You just have to be brave enough to come try it out in person. So when you coming? :)

...You dont have to buy it. ....
Good, because NO ONE DOES, fraud. Internet 'tough guys' playing "come to me!" "no, you come to me!" "oh look, you're scared to come to me!" "no, you're scared to come to me!" as if ANYONE sees that kind of embarrassing display as anything other than the joke that it is, are less than a dime a dozen. Childish and pathetic.

Last edited:

Fake tough guy

Try getting through me

Fake tough guy

Try getting through me

Yeah, I thought so...

No one, and I mean NO ONE, buys the juvenile little act, fraud. Stop embarrassing yourself.
You dont have to buy it. ....
Good, because NO ONE DOES, fraud. Internet 'tough guys' playing "come to me!" "no, you come to me!" "oh look, you're scared to come to me!" "no, you're scared to come to me!" as if ANYONE sees that kind of embarrassing display as anything other than the joke it is, are less than a dime a dozen. Childish and pathetic.

"..as if ANYONE sees that kind of embarrassing display as anything other than the joke it is, are less than a dime a dozen."

Its all a joke when its on the internet but it gets real in a hurry in person. So if you want to find out whats real and whats fake in person just come see me. If you arent going to come then youre just talking and I give you permission to do that.....because its the internet and not real life. :)

Fake tough guy

Try getting through me

Fake tough guy

Try getting through me

Yeah, I thought so...

You dont have to buy it. ....
Good, because NO ONE DOES, fraud. Internet 'tough guys' playing "come to me!" "no, you come to me!" "oh look, you're scared to come to me!" "no, you're scared to come to me!" as if ANYONE sees that kind of embarrassing display as anything other than the joke it is, are less than a dime a dozen. Childish and pathetic.

"..as if ANYONE sees that kind of embarrassing display as anything other than the joke it is, are less than a dime a dozen."

Its all a joke when its on the internet but it gets real in a hurry in person...
Blah, blah, blah...

"Blah, blah, blah..."

IKR? thats all you seem to do. :)

Yeah I will fly to his house lol
If he has a gun I will get shot lol

It’s not Russia , China or Islam

It’s the Anti -American Fascist of the demoncat party !!
Using their “brown shirts “ like the ACLU, Media, Hollywood , lawyers guild, schools etc ...they have turned the USA into a 3rd World hell hole and we’re becoming a “ failed nation “
I can’t imagine what this nation will look like in another few years ??
These demons have obliterated everything decent and good
We could lose the war in just 4 months
China is still an enemy. I disagree.

Forum List

Back