USA Today: No 7/11 Robbery by Boston Bomber

I don't care about Government when it's found out to lying and has changed its' story multiple times, as they did with the Bin Laden Raid. I don't care if Cops lied about Tsarnaev shooting himself in the throat, I already figured that anyway. I'm an American, I don't care about these things. It gets in the way of my Sports Entertainment time.

The most important thing the US took away from this was the incredible propaganda film of the US Citizens accepting Martial Law and letting Cops search their houses without warrants then chanting USA! USA!

For the first time in my life, I was proud of my country!

I don't care about Government when it's found out to lying and has changed its' story multiple times, as they did with the Bin Laden Raid. I don't care if Cops lied about Tsarnaev shooting himself in the throat, I already figured that anyway. I'm an American, I don't care about these things. It gets in the way of my Sports Entertainment time.

The most important thing the US took away from this was the incredible propaganda film of the US Citizens accepting Martial Law and letting Cops search their houses without warrants then chanting USA! USA!

For the first time in my life, I was proud of my country!

To answer your sig, the War on Terror has been redirected towards Constitutionalists.

Why, it's a conspiracy of course! A gov't ploy to take away your pressure cooker bombs :cuckoo:

So the autopsy report that Tamerlane was alive when his brother ran over him is wrong?

As far as I can recall, it was known early on, within hours that the 7-11 robbery occurred contemporaneously with the search for the bombers, but had nothing to do with the bomber brothers. It was a completely different crime, by a completely different person.

Wouldn't it be too optimistic to think that out of respect for the police looking for the Tsaranevs, all crime stopped?

Forum List

Back