USA Ukrainian Embassy ‘Monitored’ Trump Jr. And Others

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
State Department records that have recently been made public showing that the US Embassy in Kiev was “monitoring” Donald Trump Jr. and 13 others including Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham in the spring of 2019.

Judicial Watch obtained the documents that showed State Department officials monitoring terms like “Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch,” Ukraine Ambassador,” Ukrainian Ambassador,” Ukraine Soros,” “Clinton campaign,” and “Biden-Burisma.”

OANN reporter Jack Posobiec and Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani were also monitored. Posobiec posted one of the memos from the state department.

BJ's Pull Quote:

“When you look at this … this was an enemies list,” Solomon said. “This was a group of journalists that had raised questions about Russia and then about the conduct of things like Joe Biden, and the embassy was monitoring us, not for national security reasons, but for reasons about the reputations of people in the past administration, the Obama-Biden-[Hillary] Clinton administration.”

Solomon added that he believes “there was more than social media monitoring going on. I believe there may be other communications that were monitored based on things I see in the documents tonight.”

BJ -
Someone here kept saying that the real scandal was in Ukraine, and that was why The State Department, and the Intel agencies rushed the house to Impeach President Trump.

OH Yeah, that was me!

Forum List

Back