🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USDA gives public more time to comment on hemp regulations

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is extending the public comment period on proposed hemp regulations that was initially set to expire at the end of December.

USDA Gives Public More Time To Comment On Hemp Regulations

Hemp doesn't get you high whatsoever dumbasses!!! It's an excellent source of multiple things

No, you cannot get high from hemp. Hemp is, for all intents and purposes, another variant of cannabis akin to indicas and sativas. It refers specifically to cannabis plants containing less than 1% THC concentration, and typically, if not always, stem from the Cannabis sativa plant.
Reference: www.quora.com/Can-you-get-high-from-the-use-of-hemp

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is extending the public comment period on proposed hemp regulations that was initially set to expire at the end of December.

USDA Gives Public More Time To Comment On Hemp Regulations

Hemp doesn't get you high whatsoever dumbasses!!! It's an excellent source of multiple things

No, you cannot get high from hemp. Hemp is, for all intents and purposes, another variant of cannabis akin to indicas and sativas. It refers specifically to cannabis plants containing less than 1% THC concentration, and typically, if not always, stem from the Cannabis sativa plant.
Reference: www.quora.com/Can-you-get-high-from-the-use-of-hemp

All I know is that I gotta get me some of that stuff! After a lifetime of illegality and locking people away for growing it, now it has become the most useful shit on the planet! On TV they are selling a back brace now that will get rid of all my pain like magic, and just because it has some hemp fibers sewn into it!

Dayang!

Hemp seeds, hemp fibers, can you imagine how good that stuff must be if you actually SMOKE it?!

Best pizza topping of my life was one I baked with about a nickel bag sprinkled on top. Smelled so good I had to fight my dad off from wanting a slice! Can't imagine what he would have thought or done had I told him what it actually was much less him eaten a piece and gotten stoned. He was probably buzzed just from the fumes. One of the best highs of my life must have lasted like 12 hours.

Forum List

Back