Use the Official 2018 SOTU Address and Official Rebuttal threads tonight..

Fuck those Democrat pieces of shit who wouldn't show common courtesy or citizenship by not standing for the President when he entered the Chamber.

i wouldn't piss on him if he was fully engulfed in flames, let alone stand up for the orange pos.
^^^Such hatred. Leaving him in the dust and joining the winners.

there's nothing i like more than someone using a child's death for political gain

it's just so classy

You mean like Obama using Trayvon Martin's death to push the black and anti gun agenda?

Or Obama using the Sandy hook shooting to push the anti gun agenda?

there's nothing i like more than someone using a child's death for political gain

it's just so classy

You mean like Obama using Trayvon Martin's death to push the black and anti gun agenda?

no i mean like your hero using the people he used tonight.

good to see i'm dealing with a bona fide winger

it's just so classy

no i mean like your hero using the people he used tonight.

good to see i'm dealing with a bona fide winger

Oh ok, so it's ok if Obama does it, just not if Trump does it.

And you call ME a winger.

Anyone see the democratic response? I was distracted about the dudes mouth being wet. Yuk. Wipe ya damn mouth. You're not 5.

I guess by the reaction of Democrats tonight, they are against...
  1. Pay raises
  2. Bonuses of $1000
  3. Low unemployment
  4. 90+ record high DOW averages
  5. Beating ISIS
  6. Eliminating mandates for health insurance
  7. The Flag
  8. Firing VA employees who hurt veterans
I can go on and on.

146721510028776.jpg

Democrats never stand or clap for a Republican president. Republicans never stand or clap for a Democrat president.
You can be sure trump has had the "clap" plenty of times in his sleazy life, as much as he whores around.

His wives have probably had to drink penicillin like fucking milkshakes in order to avoid STDs.

Meh, polititions on display. Zero inspiration afrom either side. Honestly, I was disappointed by how beaten the democrats looked, and annoyed at how smug the republicans looked. The whole thing was as useless as the oscars or some shit. Then you had the rebuttals. All pointless other then to say “fuck Trump” it will be the same with the next president except it will be the democrats turn to look smug and the republicans to sit there with resting bitch face. Even this Kennedy twerp, he comes off as feckless and weak. I mean the dude was drooling during his rebuttal. Meh, gotta say, the state of the union is sad. Bigly.

The lack of support for Doogie Howswer's speech even from the Party > Country USMB deMS-13 crew is telling.

Dems are just a collection of platitudes and talking points..."Fair share", etc.

A Kennedy worries about people getting their fair share. Uh huh

The lack of support for Doogie Howswer's speech even from the Party > Country USMB deMS-13 crew is telling.

Dems are just a collection of platitudes and talking points..."Fair share", etc.

A Kennedy worries about people getting their fair share. Uh huh

Did you notice the drool?

Fuck those Democrat pieces of shit who wouldn't show common courtesy or citizenship by not standing for the President when he entered the Chamber.

i wouldn't piss on him if he was fully engulfed in flames, let alone stand up for the orange pos.
Yes we know, he is making America great again and you hate that. Typical liberal.

Democrats never stand or clap for a Republican president. Republicans never stand or clap for a Democrat president.
You can be sure trump has had the "clap" plenty of times in his sleazy life, as much as he whores around.

His wives have probably had to drink penicillin like fucking milkshakes in order to avoid STDs.

You must have had quite a sinking feeling watching that speech...

Poll has it 70% of viewers liked it.

Forum List

Back