Use the OFFICIAL "Round Two" Debate Thread in Politics Forum

We owe illegals? We don’t owe illegals shit. Biden is clueless
Talking about owing, we have given the poor of the United States, over 23,000,000,000,000 dollars of taxes from those that work, yet i have never had some poor prog walk up to me and thank me for sacrificing my time and money so they could live in the United States. They just want more.....Fuck the progs...

We owe illegals? We don’t owe illegals shit. Biden is clueless
Talking about owing, we have given the poor of the United States, over 23,000,000,000,000 dollars of taxes from those that work, yet i have never had some poor prog walk up to me and thank me for sacrificing my time and money so they could live in the United States. They just want more.....Fuck the progs...
I’ve worked 12 hour days, my money gets taken so somebody I don’t know can sit on their fat ass and live off my money.

Ok I agree treatment for addiction should be made available. That said I hate to tell Biden but you can’t force addicts to straighten out. AA will be the first to tell you a person has to want to get clean for these programs to work. Sending someone to rehab instead of jail will only work if the individual wants to change. They can also do a 12 step in jail and take responsibility for their actions. :eusa_think:

Joe has reached his expiration date.

He's not even making sense anymore. And he wants to end the oil industry.
I suspect he has dementia. He certainly has trouble taking the heat. He wants clean energy like Solyndra? Killing the oil industry might just kill this nation, we aren’t ready for it yet.

It's sad and abusive of the democratic party to put Biden in this position, to be honest.

Ok I agree treatment for addiction should be made available. That said I hate to tell Biden but you can’t force addicts to straighten out. AA will be the first to tell you a person has to want to get clean for these programs to work. Sending someone to rehab instead of jail will only work if the individual wants to change. They can also do a 12 step in jail and take responsibility for their actions. :eusa_think:
You do know that we currently do both. First jail then trial then incarcerated rehab.

You do know that we currently do both. First jail then trial then incarcerated rehab.
141BF7B0-9759-4BCC-8B73-53DECE278024.jpeg

Poor boys stand by!?
Yeah, good catch! I also caught the '4 million, billion buildings' flub by
Biden when he was talking about retrofitting buildings to be 'green.' Apparently the 'billion' after the 'million' was supposed to be 'buildings' but Joe just couldn't articulate it in any understandable way.

Whoa, I sense a liberal conspiracy droplet.. invasion?.. quick everyone, masks on!

Yes, I know people who have been through jail and rehab. It should stay that way. We shouldn’t give them rehab over jail because when they get out of rehab many go back to the drugs and alcohol because they didn’t want to quit in the first place. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink.

Yes, I know people who have been through jail and rehab. It should stay that way. We shouldn’t give them rehab over jail because when they get out of rehab many go back to the drugs and alcohol because they didn’t want to quit in the first place. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink.

Unless there is a history, parole is granted and contingent upon passing drug tests.

The dirty little secret that most who have your stance ignore is this. The newly released individual is often billed for the drug test, the parole officer, court costs....

This on top of the penalties and fees that are outside of the court system. Like getting the Drivers license or occupational license renewed. This in addition to the hit their credit history probably took because they’re not paying Visa while in jail.

Then we expect them to get a job and pay utilities, rent, food, etc....child support...right out of prison.

If they don’t do the drug test or see their PO....that is a PV and they get a warrant issued.

Unless there is a history, parole is granted and contingent upon passing drug tests.

The dirty little secret that most who have your stance ignore is this. The newly released individual is often billed for the drug test, the parole officer, court costs....

This on top of the penalties and fees that are outside of the court system. Like getting the Drivers license or occupational license renewed. This in addition to the hit their credit history probably took because they’re not paying Visa while in jail.

Then we expect them to get a job and pay utilities, rent, food, etc....child support...right out of prison.

If they don’t do the drug test or see their PO....that is a PV and they get a warrant issued.
My daughters ex is an alcoholic.
They went to Applebee’s for dinner and surprise surprise he got drunk. Somebody said something about his drunkenness and he got into a fight. The manager tried to stop him and got a broken jaw. He gets arrested. Then we find out this isn’t his first alcoholic shit show. He got drunk and beat the crap out of his last girlfriend. He was released and given a program. He never finished the program so a warrant was issued for his arrest. So he rots in jail and gets out a couple of weeks ago. My daughter has broken up with him and wants nothing to do with him. We catch him sniffing around my daughters car and run him off. My daughter starts applying for for a restraining order.
Last week asshole stole a car and was drunk driving when he was arrested. My daughters surprised but I’m not shocked, it’s far from my first rodeo with addiction.

The point being Biden whining about how addicts don’t need jail they need rehab is a load of crap. They need jail even if it’s a day,repeat offenders need hard time, they can get a 12 step in jail. I have zero sympathy for repeat offenders. I’ve seen first hand the havoc they cause. A 17 year old friend of mine was killed by a drunk driver. Another killed while driving drunk. I’ve seen a mother throw herself on the casket of her dead son weeping because it’s time to lower the casket. I’ve heard the wailing of the family because their daughter was run down and killed feet from their front door. I don’t care if addicts pay for shit, they should be responsible for their actions. The families and friends of the people they impact pay for life, so should they. Laura’s twin sister has had to live without her since 1981. Can that be fixed? What about her?

My daughters ex is an alcoholic.
They went to Applebee’s for dinner and surprise surprise he got drunk. Somebody said something about his drunkenness and he got into a fight. The manager tried to stop him and got a broken jaw. He gets arrested. Then we find out this isn’t his first alcoholic shit show. He got drunk and beat the crap out of his last girlfriend. He was released and given a program. He never finished the program so a warrant was issued for his arrest. So he rots in jail and gets out a couple of weeks ago. My daughter has broken up with him and wants nothing to do with him. We catch him sniffing around my daughters car and run him off. My daughter starts applying for for a restraining order.
Last week asshole stole a car and was drunk driving when he was arrested. My daughters surprised but I’m not shocked, it’s far from my first rodeo with addiction.

The point being Biden whining about how addicts don’t need jail they need rehab is a load of crap. They need jail even if it’s a day,repeat offenders need hard time, they can get a 12 step in jail. I have zero sympathy for repeat offenders. I’ve seen first hand the havoc they cause. A 17 year old friend of mine was killed by a drunk driver. Another killed while driving drunk. I’ve seen a mother throw herself on the casket of her dead son weeping because it’s time to lower the casket. I’ve heard the wailing of the family because their daughter was run down and killed feet from their front door. I don’t care if addicts pay for shit, they should be responsible for their actions. The families and friends of the people they impact pay for life, so should they. Laura’s twin sister has had to live without her since 1981. Can that be fixed? What about her?
Biden and most politician's are out of touch with lower middle class working families, and the poor working class in America. It's ashame, but it's proven by how long Chicago and the rest of the dangerous cities have been left to their own radical devices for way to long. These places should be shinning cities on our hill's, but they have been forgotten by corrupt greedy self serving politician's for to many years.

Biden missed to attack Trump over his endless list of broken promises. Still, he won because Trump has actually nothing to offer but making the rich richer.

Forum List

Back