USMB Complaints Department

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Right here
I realize that making complaints about specific USMB issues is allowed and freely discussed but what about a direct complaint to USMB that we don't necessarily want viewed and commented on by other USMB members? Is that not available or is it just that I can't find it?

I think the woman you are looking for I named Helen Waite.
If you have a complaint go to Helen Waite
I don't understand what you are telling me. Are you saying that an administrator named Helen Waite is the person I should write to in order to make a comlaint about USMB?

Seriously, because the above is obviously a joke, message one of the mods. That's how this place works. If you don't know any, you can look in the roster to see which mods are online. Or...you can report your own post, put your complaint in the comment and the next available mod will answer

Seriously, because the above is obviously a joke, message one of the mods. That's how this place works. If you don't know any, you can look in the roster to see which mods are online. Or...you can report you own post, put your complaint in the comment and the next available mod will answer
Thank you.

Open the link to see the moderators

Open the link to see the moderators

Is that list up-to-date? Some have recommended Meister but I don't see his/her name on the list.

The easiest way, go to one of your own posts, push ,'report' in the bottom left corner.
Type your complaint in the comment box that appears and send it.
A mod will answer. Depends on how busy they are, but usually it's just a few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back