🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB conservatives cite the NYT as source for Trump-Tower wiretap claim. Three fact-checkers debunk

If you frequent this board you may have read more than one Trump supporter claim that the Trump Tower wiretap claim made by Donald Trump is true because the New York Times said so in an article.
As pointed out by liberals in this board, the independent fact-checking website Politifact just noted that USMB conservatives are full of it. Link
1cwocxx.png

The Washington Post fact-checked this BS too: About that N.Y. Times wiretapping piece: Trump has it wrong

Also, factcheck.org weighs in: Examining Trump’s Wiretap Claim

• A New York Times story on steps taken by the Obama administration that would allow the National Security Agency “to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.” This story, which ran Jan. 12, has nothing to do with the alleged wiretapping of Trump Tower, but rather how intelligence material is shared.

I politely request that right-wingers in this board stop making stuff up. Thanks.
/---- In a totally unrelated topic: BREAKING -- NSA DOCUMENTS PROVE SURVEILLANCE OF DONALD TRUMP & HIS FAMILY
Bombshell discovery shows targets of NSA's "Project Dragnet"
Jerome Corsi | Infowars.com - MARCH 20, 2017
Infowars........

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

If you frequent this board you may have read more than one Trump supporter claim that the Trump Tower wiretap claim made by Donald Trump is true because the New York Times said so in an article.
As pointed out by liberals in this board, the independent fact-checking website Politifact just noted that USMB conservatives are full of it. Link
1cwocxx.png

The Washington Post fact-checked this BS too: About that N.Y. Times wiretapping piece: Trump has it wrong

• A New York Times story on steps taken by the Obama administration that would allow the National Security Agency “to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.” This story, which ran Jan. 12, has nothing to do with the alleged wiretapping of Trump Tower, but rather how intelligence material is shared.

I politely request that right-wingers in this board stop making stuff up. Thanks.
/---- In a totally unrelated topic: BREAKING -- NSA DOCUMENTS PROVE SURVEILLANCE OF DONALD TRUMP & HIS FAMILY
Infowars........

/---- How about WND? I that good enough for you Snowflake? And next time refute themessageand not simply attack the messenger. NSA documents: Trump under surveillance for years - WND.com
www.wnd.com/2017/03/nsa-documents-trump-under-surveillance-for-years/
2 days ago - NSA documents: Trump under surveillance for years. 'Project Dragnet' said to monitor Donald at 18 locations. Published: 13 hours ago.

1cwocxx.png

Infowars........

/---- How about WND? I that good enough for you Snowflake? And next time refute themessageand not simply attack the messenger. NSA documents: Trump under surveillance for years - WND.com
2 days ago - NSA documents: Trump under surveillance for years. 'Project Dragnet' said to monitor Donald at 18 locations. Published: 13 hours ago.
World Nut Daily??

And no, no one needs to refute anything posted from these fringe websites. Post real news and I'll waste time refuting it. Post from sites which refute themselves due to lack of credibility, and all I can do is laugh at you gullible folks who can't confirm your idiocies on real news sites.

They truth, as opposed to the fake news that Dims and the media are constantly spewing. This whole "Russia hacked the election" is nothing but a diversion.

Go back to your safe space, snowflake.
What's fake about it? Like when Iraq had WMD's? That kind of fake?
No, like when Donna Brazile gave the debate questions to Hillary before the debate. You can't get more fake than that.

Funny how previously you were cocksure there were 2 (TWO) FISA warrant requests!

I'm going by what the media reported since October. I readily admit it could all be fake news. This is why we need to get to the bottom of this and find some answers. It's a major problem either way. Either Democrats in charge of government and our intelligence apparatus can't be trusted or the media can't be trusted. Possibly both.
First you said it was what the NY Times reported, when that lie was exposed, it now has become "the media" which actually is only Right-wing fake news media. We already got to the bottom, there is NO evidence supporting Tramp's lie. PERIOD!

Funny how previously you were cocksure there were 2 (TWO) FISA warrant requests!

I'm going by what the media reported since October. I readily admit it could all be fake news. This is why we need to get to the bottom of this and find some answers. It's a major problem either way. Either Democrats in charge of government and our intelligence apparatus can't be trusted or the media can't be trusted. Possibly both.
First you said it was what the NY Times reported, when that lie was exposed, it now has become "the media" which actually is only Right-wing fake news media. We already got to the bottom, there is NO evidence supporting Tramp's lie. PERIOD!
No, no, it's true ... I read it on Twitter!

How about WND? I that good enough for you Snowflake?
Wing-Nuts Daily :rofl::lmao:
In response to me laughing at his Infowars reference, the imbecile actually seeks corroboration of the story by linking a WND article on the subject -- which cites Infowars as their source.

I'm tellin' ya... I've never seen people as stupid as the rightwing nuts who post here.

In response to me laughing at his Infowars reference, the imbecile actually seeks corroboration of the story by linking a WND article on the subject -- which cites Infowars as their source.

I'm tellin' ya... I've never seen people as stupid as the rightwing nuts who post here.
/---- TRANSLATION: Libtards reject any source including the Left Wing NY Times.

No lie was exposed. NYT had not only had the screaming wiretapped headlines but this little gem right in the article. Considering everyone around Trump is being monitored and investigated it's no leap of faith to believe he was under surveillance as well.

Actually it would be stupid to think otherwise.

Note: White House was informed of wiretapped communications.

"The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit.

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House."

New York Times January Wiretapping Headline Goes Viral

No, I have consistently said it was the NY Times and others who've been reporting this since October 2016. You haven't refuted one word of that. The problem is you CAN'T refute it, therefore you must LIE and claim you have.

You've all lied yourselves into a corner and now you're going to pay for it.

How about reading the article? One of the locations they list as being under surveillance by the NSA:

Electronic surveillance of Donald Trump was listed in the database for the following companies, locations, and dates:

Flights INC
P.O. Box 196, Hamilton MA

A post office box? Under electronic surveillance? You'll need to explain how that's done.

/---- TRANSLATION: Libtards reject any source including the Left Wing NY Times.
LOL

And had I responded to your idiocy with a rebuttal from DailyKos or Huffington Post, you would have believed every word in them, right?

No lie was exposed. NYT had not only had the screaming wiretapped headlines but this little gem right in the article. Considering everyone around Trump is being monitored and investigated it's no leap of faith to believe he was under surveillance as well.

Actually it would be stupid to think otherwise.

Note: White House was informed of wiretapped communications.

"The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit.

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House."

New York Times January Wiretapping Headline Goes Viral
You people are fucking brain-dead. :cuckoo: Where does any of that say Trump or his people were wiretapped?

You're also ignoring this part from the same article...

It is not clear whether the intercepted communications had anything to do with Mr. Trump’s campaign, or Mr. Trump himself.

[...]

It is unclear which Russian officials are under investigation, or what particular conversations caught the attention of American eavesdroppers.

It's beyond clear The NY Times had no idea who was wiretapped, so they certainly couldn't have, nor did they, claim Trump or any of his people were. You people are so fucked in the head, you'll say anything to protect the oompah-loompa president, no matter how rightarded it makes you sound.

And here is the Conservative's Lesson of the Day.... This is why you shouldn't play the Link Game with the lefties. You see, this is how it works... they control the left wing news outlets which are now being exposed as "fake news" who churn out their talking points and the basis for them. So they know that you can't provide a link from THEIR sources. When you provide links from any other source, they immediately change the argument to ridiculing your source and put you in a position of defending your source.

AND... in the rare cases where we can go back and use their own sources like the NY Times to prove our case, they will outright deny the obvious... they'll say the sky is not blue. They will literally deny reading the words right in front of them in black and white.

This is why it's always best to just ignore their demands for links.

No, I have consistently said it was the NY Times and others who've been reporting this since October 2016. You haven't refuted one word of that. The problem is you CAN'T refute it, therefore you must LIE and claim you have.

You've all lied yourselves into a corner and now you're going to pay for it.
There was only one other dating back to last October... a website with no credibility that was started up last year called heatst.com

And here is the Conservative's Lesson of the Day.... This is why you shouldn't play the Link Game with the lefties. You see, this is how it works... they control the left wing news outlets which are now being exposed as "fake news" who churn out their talking points and the basis for them. So they know that you can't provide a link from THEIR sources. When you provide links from any other source, they immediately change the argument to ridiculing your source and put you in a position of defending your source.

AND... in the rare cases where we can go back and use their own sources like the NY Times to prove our case, they will outright deny the obvious... they'll say the sky is not blue. They will literally deny reading the words right in front of them in black and white.

This is why it's always best to just ignore their demands for links.
Bullfuckingshit.

Infowars and WND are among the least credible sites on the internet. Want me to show you a story of theirs about Al-Qaida having snuck no less than 7 nuclear devices into the U.S.? Only idiots believe the nonsense they claim.

Forum List

Back