🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB conservatives cite the NYT as source for Trump-Tower wiretap claim. Three fact-checkers debunk

Funny how previously you were cocksure there were 2 (TWO) FISA warrant requests!

I'm going by what the media reported since October. I readily admit it could all be fake news. This is why we need to get to the bottom of this and find some answers. It's a major problem either way. Either Democrats in charge of government and our intelligence apparatus can't be trusted or the media can't be trusted. Possibly both.
First you said it was what the NY Times reported, when that lie was exposed, it now has become "the media" which actually is only Right-wing fake news media. We already got to the bottom, there is NO evidence supporting Tramp's lie. PERIOD!

No, I have consistently said it was the NY Times and others who've been reporting this since October 2016. You haven't refuted one word of that. The problem is you CAN'T refute it, therefore you must LIE and claim you have.

You've all lied yourselves into a corner and now you're going to pay for it.
Saying the NY Times and others means the NY Times reported something about FISA warrants, which it didn't, so you are a worthless lying POS. If you weren't a worthless lying POS you could link to the exact words from the NY Times article that mentioned a FISA warrant!!!!

And here is the Conservative's Lesson of the Day.... This is why you shouldn't play the Link Game with the lefties. You see, this is how it works... they control the left wing news outlets which are now being exposed as "fake news" who churn out their talking points and the basis for them. So they know that you can't provide a link from THEIR sources. When you provide links from any other source, they immediately change the argument to ridiculing your source and put you in a position of defending your source.

AND... in the rare cases where we can go back and use their own sources like the NY Times to prove our case, they will outright deny the obvious... they'll say the sky is not blue. They will literally deny reading the words right in front of them in black and white.
Pure projection!

Saying the NY Times and others means the NY Times reported something about FISA warrants, which it didn't, so you are a worthless lying POS. If you weren't a worthless lying POS you could link to the exact words from the NY Times article that mentioned a FISA warrant!!!!

It's already been pointed out to you numerous times. Wiretaps don't happen without a FISA warrant, unless you want to argue Trump associates were illegally wiretapped. The article mentions "wiretapped communications" numerous times and these can't exist without a FISA warrant or illegal wiretapping.

Now the basis for their story and others is a previous Heat Street story written by a 5-star Trump Hater who has since been canned. But we know that surveillance has taken place because it has been leaked to the media. How was the leaked information from private phone conversations gathered? There either has to be a FISA warrant or illegal wiretapping.

And in any event, this is the total basis for ALL the Trump/Russia narrative. So now you're literally trying to argue there is absolutely NO basis for ANY of the allegations you've charged for the past year. It's all been FAKE.

It's already been pointed out to you numerous times. Wiretaps don't happen without a FISA warrant, unless you want to argue Trump associates were illegally wiretapped. The article mentions "wiretapped communications" numerous times and these can't exist without a FISA warrant or illegal wiretapping.

Now the basis for their story and others is a previous Heat Street story written by a 5-star Trump Hater who has since been canned. But we know that surveillance has taken place because it has been leaked to the media. How was the leaked information from private phone conversations gathered? There either has to be a FISA warrant or illegal wiretapping.

And in any event, this is the total basis for ALL the Trump/Russia narrative. So now you're literally trying to argue there is absolutely NO basis for ANY of the allegations you've charged for the past year. It's all been FAKE.
Dumbfuck... the article says there were wiretaps... it doesn't say Trump or his people were wire tapped. The article also states they didn't know who was wiretapped.

Face it, you've been duped. Mark Levine picked up this story after reading it wrong. From their, Breitbart picked it up and wrongly assumed Levine knew what in the hell he was talking about. From there, Trump picked it up, now getting bullshit from Breitbart and Levine. Then Trump, unable to control himself, foolishly tweeted it.

With each passing day, more people involved are saying unequivocally, the claim invented by Levine/Breitbart/Trump is nonsensical.

Now the basis for their story and others is a previous Heat Street story written by a 5-star Trump Hater who has since been canned.
HeatStreet is a Rupert Murdoch rag, and the author, Louise Mensch, in tweets emphasized that her reporting does not back up Trump’s wiretapping claim, even though the White House cited her article to justify the allegation. She stressed that her reporting refers to a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court warrant and does not mention anything about wiretapping.

Louise Mensch‏Verified account @LouiseMensch
I see a lot of panic from Trumpers now I'm pointing out Paul Wood, Julian Borger and I did not report any 'Wiretap'

7:53 AM - 6 Mar 2017

Now the basis for their story and others is a previous Heat Street story written by a 5-star Trump Hater who has since been canned.
HeatStreet is a Rupert Murdoch rag, and the author, Louise Mensch, in tweets emphasized that her reporting does not back up Trump’s wiretapping claim, even though the White House cited her article to justify the allegation. She stressed that her reporting refers to a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court warrant and does not mention anything about wiretapping.

I see a lot of panic from Trumpers now I'm pointing out Paul Wood, Julian Borger and I did not report any 'Wiretap'

Yes, the 5-star Trump Hater is playing a semantics game like you're doing.

If you frequent this board you may have read more than one Trump supporter claim that the Trump Tower wiretap claim made by Donald Trump is true because the New York Times said so in an article.
As pointed out by liberals in this board, the independent fact-checking website Politifact just noted that USMB conservatives are full of it. Link
1cwocxx.png

The Washington Post fact-checked this BS too: About that N.Y. Times wiretapping piece: Trump has it wrong

Also, factcheck.org weighs in: Examining Trump’s Wiretap Claim

• A New York Times story on steps taken by the Obama administration that would allow the National Security Agency “to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.” This story, which ran Jan. 12, has nothing to do with the alleged wiretapping of Trump Tower, but rather how intelligence material is shared.

I politely request that right-wingers in this board stop making stuff up. Thanks.
Lol USMB RWs are like robots. They don't know how to compute basic cognitive dissonance.

This is your typical USMB RW's response:

"The NYT says Obama wiretapped Trump Tower....wait...that doesn't compute. NYT is liberal 'fake news'.....but, hold on, I believe everything Trump says...wait the whole atory has been debunked....wait no!....Trump is always right!....SYSTEM OVERLOAD. Initiate self-destruct!"

Would they make the NYT and the Washington Post appear more credible?
Fuck the NYT and WP! They spewed out the fake news that Iraq had WMD's. They helped sell that war from the last republican President that lied to this country.

Here this and here this good...

"Donald Trump is the worst President we ever
had and HE WILL BE IMPEACHED!"

Yeah sure, everyone who doesn't kiss Tramp's fat ass as much as you is a "5-star Tramp hater." :asshole:
Mensch actually says she hates Putin, but only has contempt for Tramp.

Hear, hear. I hate @putinrf but for @realDonaldTrump I feel more contempt.

Yeah sure, everyone who doesn't kiss Tramp's fat ass as much as you is a "5-star Tramp hater." :asshole:

Well I actually didn't vote for Trump. You can keep saying I am a Trump ass kisser but that's just not accurate. I have taken Trump to task over MANY of his proposals. We can certainly go down the list if it makes any difference to you, but I don't believe it will... unless someone has a deranged hatred of Trump, you consider them his ass kisser. That's because you are a HACK.

Back to the point... I simply pointed out that Mensch wasn't some right-wing partisan as you seemed to have implied by your dismissal of Heat Street.

Again, the issue at hand is whether or not, under the previous administration, was the intelligence apparatus abused in order to spy on political enemies? The evidence thus far seems to indicate that's a very real possibility. I am in FULL support of an all-out investigation into EVERY aspect of this. I call on you and others on the left to join me in a bipartisan demand that we get to the bottom of this and find out the whole truth.

We need some clarity here because this back and forth mamby-pamby nit-picky bullshit over semantics is getting quite old and monotonous. Let's put it all out on the table and show the cards! Let's see what evidence there really is regarding Trump and connections to Russia, what connections his surrogates have, how much of these allegations are false and baseless, what degree the NSA and others were involved in unconstitutional actions against private citizens with or without FISA blessings. What degree the previous administration and the Democrat party operatives have been involved and what was their motivation?

You want answers, I want answers... So let's have them!

If you frequent this board you may have read more than one Trump supporter claim that the Trump Tower wiretap claim made by Donald Trump is true because the New York Times said so in an article.
As pointed out by liberals in this board, the independent fact-checking website Politifact just noted that USMB conservatives are full of it. Link
1cwocxx.png

The Washington Post fact-checked this BS too: About that N.Y. Times wiretapping piece: Trump has it wrong

Also, factcheck.org weighs in: Examining Trump’s Wiretap Claim

• A New York Times story on steps taken by the Obama administration that would allow the National Security Agency “to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.” This story, which ran Jan. 12, has nothing to do with the alleged wiretapping of Trump Tower, but rather how intelligence material is shared.

I politely request that right-wingers in this board stop making stuff up. Thanks.

This is more evidence that the propaganda horn that is called Politifarce, can not read, or comprehend basic language.

Sound familiar.... ?

Back to the point... I simply pointed out that Mensch wasn't some right-wing partisan as you seemed to have implied by your dismissal of Heat Street.
She is a British CONSERVATIVE, not a "5-star Tramp hater." She worked for Rupert Murdoch, she is no Clinton-loving Liberal, yet even she can see through Tramp's lies, why can't you?

She is a British CONSERVATIVE, not a "5-star Tramp hater." She worked for Rupert Murdoch, she is no Clinton-loving Liberal, yet even she can see through Tramp's lies, why can't you?

Funny that was the only thing in my post you responded to. Speaks volumes, Eddy.

Another childish petulant brainwashed ass face left winger owned in his own pathetic stupid thread.

Happens every time and it never gets old.

Funny that was the only thing in my post you responded to. Speaks volumes, Eddy.
That is because I already debunked everything else you posted more than once, which speaks volumes about you, Bossy!

Mark Levin who was laying out a case on the silent coup that is occuring.
A very credible source called my office today and told me that Pence is the White House leaker and leader of the "Silent Coup" against Tramp.

Forum List

Back