USMB - Get High Day

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Need to figure out the date, if people can come on here high, drunk, whatever...
Will make a Thread for those thoroughly trashed to give us straight people some comedy (although, even straight I think I can hang with you.....)

I would be the best comedy ever and perhaps should go in the Humor Forum.....

Maybe Groundhog Day?
Valentine's Day?

Dumb ass idea or doable?

I probably won't notice any difference in the posts

Need to figure out the date, if people can come on here high, drunk, whatever...
Will make a Thread for those thoroughly trashed to give us straight people some comedy (although, even straight I think I can hang with you.....)

Maybe Groundhog Day?
Valentine's Day?

Dumb ass idea or doable?

April 20?

Hell, we have posters who wouldn't come on here any other way....

tinydancer , who taught me what PWI means...
That Australian Goose guy who's obviously snorting lighter fluid...

--- which is how I know to never do that.

yeah you have a point Will..... I'm pretty sure too if people are high, the last place they will want to be is here...

Hey! We're stoned off our asses! Don't forget Bonzi wants us to log on USMB!
Yeah.. that will happen....

Maybe Groundhog Day?
Valentine's Day?

Dumb ass idea or doable?

I will admit, it is MUCH more fun to be here drunk.

Maybe Groundhog Day?
Valentine's Day?

Dumb ass idea or doable?

April 20?

Okay April 20 will work... is that Easter Sunday? LOL

The OP does know we have REAL LEO's on THIS board and promoting any kind of group function that promotes ILLEGAL activity on this board makes both the board AND those members subject to violations of U.S. federal law. Think "Silk Road".

The OP does know we have REAL LEO's on THIS board and promoting any kind of group function that promotes ILLEGAL activity on this board makes both the board AND those members subject to violations of U.S. federal law. Think "Silk Road".

Speaking of posters obviously snorting lighter fluid --- look who shows up.

No Pinkie, I don't think it violates any federal law to post about being drunk or high, or to PWI.

Getting drunk is not illegal.
Getting high is not illegal (in some states)
but if the want to kick me off and are looking for a reason, it will be what it will be....

Maybe Groundhog Day?
Valentine's Day?

Dumb ass idea or doable?

April 20?

Okay April 20 will work... is that Easter Sunday? LOL

4/20 is some sort of national "get high" day. It just happened that way, not for any good reason. That's why 420 is the name of this emoticon -- :420:

yeah you have a point Will..... I'm pretty sure too if people are high, the last place they will want to be is here...

Hey! We're stoned off our asses! Don't forget Bonzi wants us to log on USMB!
Yeah.. that will happen....

au contraire- I get big kicks reading good posts & can be quite witty myself at times...

but if the want to kick me off and are looking for a reason, it will be what it will be....

If he had a clue what he was talking about this site would be doing time for having the emoticon I just posted.

everyone on here smokes weed... I'm not even one of them!

Being high isn't illegal

No, not at all. Just pointing out some facts. Calling for and promoting mass illegal activity IS illegal on the net. You open the members and ownership up to very complicated legal process.
Getting drunk and posting drunk is NOT illegal.

But promoting the gathering on a board and calling for say Coke use? That is violating FEDERAL law and they may not see it as thread worthy humor.

No, not at all. Just pointing out some facts. Calling for and promoting mass illegal activity IS illegal on the net. You open the members and ownership up to very complicated legal process.

But promoting the gathering on a board and calling for say Coke use? That is violating FEDERAL law and they may not see it as thread worthy humor.

Is it now.

And what federal law would that be Pinko? The "No no don't post that on a message board Act of 1937"?

Check your First Amendment. Might need a tune-up.

Is it now.

And what federal law would that be Pinko? The "No no don't post that on a message board Act of 1937"?

I'm NOT saying do not do it as I could truly care less. But as a board owner myself that thread would get locked out.
The 1st covers free speech NOT promotion of illegal activities.
Just think about it before you do it is all.

Is it now.

I'm NOT saying do not do it as I could truly care less. But as a board owner myself that thread would get locked out.
The 1st covers free speech NOT promotion of illegal activities.
Just think about it before you do it is all.

So again, you have no answer, because... none exists. "Promotion of illegal activities" my ass. You want a federal crime? You need a federal statute first. And you ain't got one.

By the way you spelled "bored" wrong.

Forum List

Back