USMB's List of Establishment & Real Republicans

Remember, eventually even the real republicans will turn on Trump. Then they will all love DiSantis. Then you won't know which is which because DiSantis will give the RINO's what they want and the Trumpsters what they want.

RINO's want tax cuts.

Trumpsters want guns, god, no gays and they love them some racism. No abortion. Not even in cases of rape or incest.
Did the tv tells you that? Cause you sure didn't.

I am just loving this struggle in the House. They need to do the nuclear option and see how crazy those 10 or 12 republicans are. If they do that, and they don't vote for McCarthy, then the Democrat would be the Speaker of the House.

I hope they do it. I bet they will vote for McCarthy but if they don't, it'll be great.

You can't pretend the Republican Majority House is already a shit show. LOVE IT! See you guys in 2024 you dumb mother fuckers. LOL
You want to see a shit show look at the country under Democrats.

Did the tv tells you that? Cause you sure didn't.
Funny because I was watching and I said, "they should just let whoever has the most votes win and then those hold outs will vote for McCarthy. My aunt said I was stupid. Then they start talking about the nuclear option. So no, I don't just repeat what I'm told. I'm smart.

Use whatever terms you feel appropriate.

I'm using terms that's commonly used in the media today.
All right, then.

RINOs who pretend to be Republicans but are really part of the Uniparty Swamp include all the Republicans who voted to impeach Trump. Notable examples are obvious and include Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney.

I voted for Mitt Romney when he ran against Obama. I will never vote for him again.

True Conservatives I support include folks like Ted Cruz and Jim Jordan. I also greatly respect Conservative Libertarian Rand Paul.

I suppose some Republicans are difficulty to put in a box and the extent to which they are a true Conservative varies by the issue, just like us voters.

Regards,
Jim

Again, this is directed mostly to USMB's Republican and other assorted rigthwing posters.

Who's the real Republicans and who are the Establishment ones.

Name names.

Note: This list includes TV anchors, pundits, authors and other media personalities commonly considered to be on the right. e.g. George Will
Donald Trump is the only real conservative in the whoooooooooole world!

True Conservatives I support include folks like Ted Cruz and Jim Jordan.
Cancun Cruz is a real conservative? Crooked Donald called his wife ugly and implicated his dad in the assassination of JFK, and then the cuck dropped to his knees and fellated Trump for the next six years!

Gym Jordan helped provide cover for a pedophile.

You have some pretty twisted ideas of what real conservatives are.

Again, this is directed mostly to USMB's Republican and other assorted rigthwing posters.

Who's the real Republicans and who are the Establishment ones.

Name names.

Note: This list includes TV anchors, pundits, authors and other media personalities commonly considered to be on the right. e.g. George Will
What a stupid thread. FAIL. :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

All right, then.

RINOs who pretend to be Republicans but are really part of the Uniparty Swamp include all the Republicans who voted to impeach Trump. Notable examples are obvious and include Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney.

I voted for Mitt Romney when he ran against Obama. I will never vote for him again.

True Conservatives I support include folks like Ted Cruz and Jim Jordan. I also greatly respect Conservative Libertarian Rand Paul.

I suppose some Republicans are difficulty to put in a box and the extent to which they are a true Conservative varies by the issue, just like us voters.

Regards,
Jim
1673141888681.png

Forum List

Back