USPS keeps on keeping on.........raising prices that is....

Dr.Destructo

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2024

Regardless of the blatant LIE they tell the public about NOT being a government agency, THEY ARE!! And thats exactly how they work.

Charging MORE money for LESS service and MORE ignorant, lazy "employees" that only can't be bothered with delivering the mail, but CANNOT READ!!

Instead of RAISING PRICES..........how about hiring people that WANT to work, NEED a job, and CAN READ and WRITE!!!!!

I took the postal tests back in the early 90's and passed at 95%, but was never called for a job. Now I know WHY!
They only want the lazy, dumb, illiterate fucks.........so they can keep on hiking prices up for THEIR corrupt management!!!

Just like any political organization........instead of FIXING the problems, just throw more money at them.

I think Obama and Trump really messed up the Post Service.

It's gotten much worse since those 2.

It needs to be rolled back to pre-Obama policies. Yes, that includes more taxpayer subsidation.

Before Obama, I could get things anywhere in the world within a week for $26.

Now the same thing takes much longer and is $60.

Not paying bills are ya?

We pay most of ours online.

For shipping something use PirateShip. You save a lot of money. Seems kinda underhanded in a way.

I pay less online than taking it to the post office and there is an added middle man also but I guess you do what you got to do.

It needs to be rolled back to pre-Obama policies. Yes, that includes more taxpayer subsidation.

I used to send a lot of stuff to my friend in Canada.

When Trump was in office, it was CHEAP! I mean, I could send a big box of packaged/dry/canned foods and stuff for like $40.00.
When the Pedophile was installed into the White House, it doubled. Last year it went up again, and this year its going up again $2.00 or more per pound.

We pay most of ours online.

For shipping something use PirateShip. You save a lot of money. Seems kinda underhanded in a way.

I pay less online than taking it to the post office and there is an added middle man also but I guess you do what you got to do.

I've been using PirateShip for the past two years. They are a little cheaper, but don't save too much.

I was using FedEx, but they almost quadrupled thier prices, so I can no longer use them..........as before Brandon was installed, FedEx was a hellofa lot cheaper than the USPS.....now they are more expensive than any shipper out there.

But everything else has quadrupled in price as well, what the hell?

But everything else has quadrupled in price as well, what the hell?
Well yeah. USPS prices more than doubled overnight, though.

Now after Trump, everything takes 2-3 days longer when that's all it used to take.

I guess it's more efficient for them because of the routes used, but..

things simply don't move around as fast as they used to.

Well yeah. USPS prices more than doubled overnight, though.

Now after Trump, everything takes 2-3 days longer when that's all it used to take.

I guess it's more efficient for them because of the routes used, but..

things simply don't move around as fast as they used to.
Nothing works as well as it used to.

It's called a country in decline.

1720529658230.png

Regardless of the blatant LIE they tell the public about NOT being a government agency, THEY ARE!! And thats exactly how they work.

Charging MORE money for LESS service and MORE ignorant, lazy "employees" that only can't be bothered with delivering the mail, but CANNOT READ!!

Instead of RAISING PRICES..........how about hiring people that WANT to work, NEED a job, and CAN READ and WRITE!!!!!

I took the postal tests back in the early 90's and passed at 95%, but was never called for a job. Now I know WHY!
They only want the lazy, dumb, illiterate fucks.........so they can keep on hiking prices up for THEIR corrupt management!!!

Just like any political organization........instead of FIXING the problems, just throw more money at them.
bullshit....if you got a 95 you would have been called in for an interview.....and i doubt if you would have been able to do the job anyway,especially back then.......and they never said they were not a govt agency.....

I used to send a lot of stuff to my friend in Canada.

When Trump was in office, it was CHEAP! I mean, I could send a big box of packaged/dry/canned foods and stuff for like $40.00.
When the Pedophile was installed into the White House, it doubled. Last year it went up again, and this year its going up again $2.00 or more per pound.
the president does not set the prices....are you even an American?...

Forum List

Back