Utah A Complete Sham

Well I know quite a few Mormons and they would unanimously not go for Tiny-Hands. But they're also tending to be well educated so it's a stumper why they would vote for a Canadian for president? I'm sure it will be explained to them later.

The most significant thing of Utah is how Kasich stepped on Tiny-Hands' neck there. John can use Ted's delegates from there. I just think from now on we ought to be more honest about Ted Cruz with voters. The time is approaching where they should know..

Mormons are well educated but only in the areas that the LDS Church wants them to be.

Why do low information lefties rely on someone who calls himself "pirate monkey" for an analysis of Utah's voting regulations? Was Utah a "fk'ing joke" four years ago or eight years ago? Has it always been a fk'ing joke? Where was "pirate monkey" when Hillary won six coin tosses in a row in Iowa?

Well I know quite a few Mormons and they would unanimously not go for Tiny-Hands. But they're also tending to be well educated so it's a stumper why they would vote for a Canadian for president? I'm sure it will be explained to them later.

The most significant thing of Utah is how Kasich stepped on Tiny-Hands' neck there. John can use Ted's delegates from there. I just think from now on we ought to be more honest about Ted Cruz with voters. The time is approaching where they should know..

Why would well educated people vote for the only two candidates who can win?

Totally stumped...

This is what's happening everywhere folks.
It a fucking sick joke.
And people ask why there are so many millions of deeply pissed off citizens ready to throw the whole stinking rotten political sham in the garbage.
UTAH CAUCUS: First hand insider report - Incompetence, Manipulation, and Ballot Stuffing!!!

The Mormons control Utah and Mitt Romney said he would vote for Cruz. That's your answer in a nutshell.
Mormons will do whatever their church leaders tell them to do and they will also pull stunts like the guy in your link described.
I lived in Utah for seven years, I've never seen anyplace any more corrupt unless you're talking Louisiana.

Again Cruz was winning half the state before Romney said anything and Romney isn't a leader

Mormons are well educated but only in the areas that the LDS Church wants them to be.

Like science, law politics, history, arts etc

Wow...just got done reading it....I wonder if the same thing happened at the Democratic caucus..because Sanders got HUGE numbers there as well. I expected Cruz to win but the whole thing STINKS to high heaven.

Right cause despite Donald doing better than his polling, he was was cheated. Despite the fact that Cruz was doing rallies with thousands of people and Trump could only draw a couple hundred in the most liberal part of the state, he was cheated.

It's amusing watching some of you. Either Trump was cheated or the States are I important. If Cruz gets an endorsement it's evidence that he is establishment. If Trump does it, then it's evidence of the party unifying.
I see no proof of this anywhere.

Wow...just got done reading it....I wonder if the same thing happened at the Democratic caucus..because Sanders got HUGE numbers there as well. I expected Cruz to win but the whole thing STINKS to high heaven.

Right cause despite Donald doing better than his polling, he was was cheated. Despite the fact that Cruz was doing rallies with thousands of people and Trump could only draw a couple hundred in the most liberal part of the state, he was cheated.

It's amusing watching some of you. Either Trump was cheated or the States are I important. If Cruz gets an endorsement it's evidence that he is establishment. If Trump does it, then it's evidence of the party unifying.
Of course you don't.

Of which? I mentioned several things

Of which? I mentioned several things
Any of it.

The educated electorate of Utah (far superior to SC and much of the rest of the US) demonstrated that Trump is such a loser. Such a loser, folks. I don't like losers. Get him out of here.

I take it you are admitting to not being from Utah.

The educated electorate of Utah (far superior to SC and much of the rest of the US) demonstrated that Trump is such a loser. Such a loser, folks. I don't like losers. Get him out of here.

I have a condo in downtown SLC, where I spend about half the year. Most of the rest of the time I am in Texas. I went to university in Utah. I know it inside and out. It would help your head to spend some time there. I also know you are goofy. :lol:

I have a condo in downtown SLC, where I spend about half the year. Most of the rest of the time I am in Texas. I went to university in Utah. I know it inside and out. It would help your head to spend some time there. I also know you are goofy. :lol:

The UofU?

That explains soo much:)

The UofU?

That explains soo much:)
:lol: USU and Dixie. That explains it all. You may bow down now.

Forum List

Back