Utah A Complete Sham

Wow...just got done reading it....I wonder if the same thing happened at the Democratic caucus..because Sanders got HUGE numbers there as well. I expected Cruz to win but the whole thing STINKS to high heaven.

Right cause despite Donald doing better than his polling, he was was cheated. Despite the fact that Cruz was doing rallies with thousands of people and Trump could only draw a couple hundred in the most liberal part of the state, he was cheated.

It's amusing watching some of you. Either Trump was cheated or the States are I important. If Cruz gets an endorsement it's evidence that he is establishment. If Trump does it, then it's evidence of the party unifying.
I see no proof of this anywhere.

Of which? I mentioned several things
Any of it.

You didn't see the Utah polling?

Wow...just got done reading it....I wonder if the same thing happened at the Democratic caucus..because Sanders got HUGE numbers there as well. I expected Cruz to win but the whole thing STINKS to high heaven.

Right cause despite Donald doing better than his polling, he was was cheated. Despite the fact that Cruz was doing rallies with thousands of people and Trump could only draw a couple hundred in the most liberal part of the state, he was cheated.

It's amusing watching some of you. Either Trump was cheated or the States are I important. If Cruz gets an endorsement it's evidence that he is establishment. If Trump does it, then it's evidence of the party unifying.

Any of it.

Yes.....polls have been wrong in the past.

Utah is a caucus state. Trump isn't going to win a caucus state, if the establishment can help it.

Any of it.

Utah is a caucus state. Trump isn't going to win a caucus state, if the establishment can help it.
And has trouble winning big states like Ohio and Texas.

Any of it.

Yuh think?

Remind me what states Cruz and Kasich are from.

Any of it.

Is Florida a small state? Missouri? Ohio and Texas went to the local boys. That means nothing nationally.

This is what's happening everywhere folks.
It a fucking sick joke.
And people ask why there are so many millions of deeply pissed off citizens ready to throw the whole stinking rotten political sham in the garbage.
UTAH CAUCUS: First hand insider report - Incompetence, Manipulation, and Ballot Stuffing!!!

The same claims were made about Trump in Nevada.

What you conspiracy guys don't get is that if something like that happened on a scale big enough to effect the outcome, people would get caught.

Despite the stories about JFK and the Chicago mob -- most people understand you can't really rig any election above the city/county level.
so you agree that Bush won Florida and the recount was just political bullshit by the democrats.

Any of it.

Is Florida a small state? Missouri? Ohio and Texas went to the local boys. That means nothing nationally.
Are you goofy? Of course that means something nationally.

Any of it.

Are you goofy? Of course that means something nationally.
Actually, nationally, the polls don't matter much. Once a nominee is selected the polls will be a more accurate gauge, but it's too early.

It's clear Hillary is going to be the nominee, even if she's indicted. Democrats will vote for a felon if they have only one choice. The media isn't hammering her right now, so the polls reflect that. Problem is, there is zero excitement about her. The more she is out there, the less people like her.....so she's literally in hiding most of the time.

Forum List

Back