Vaccination advocation and mandates completely miss - miss- miss - COMMON SENSE

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Tell me what I'm missing here while fucking irrational, frightened and totalitarian mandate an experimental vaccination, for appearances?

Person A is vaccinated: Gosh, they still spread the disease. Probably will need another vaccine, and another, and another, and another.

Person B is not vaccinated: That should be their choice, not yours or anyone else. Surely it shouldn't be a bureaucracy on-board the frightened train & do as your told types, as they seek personal validation because they themselves were vaccinated. Unvaccinated can spread the disease, if they have it. The vaccinated are sure to have it & spread the disease.

Person B is being forced to vaccinate because why? Who are the victims of person B?

Last edited:
Shouldn't the answers be easy? After all, this is the world we live in now.

Okay so they know the JAB isn't working as planned...yet there are no discussion on if they are working to fix or improve the JAB.

Yeah but we are told in that other thread that that guy who was vaccinated and died from Covid probably had an easier time of it than if he had not been vaccinated. So there's that.

Yeah but we are told in that other thread that that guy who was vaccinated and died from Covid probably had an easier time of it than if he had not been vaccinated. So there's that.
Augustine_
Republicans choosing to die en masse because of their own stupidity is certainly not the worst thing
Less than 1%!is en masse? Do tell!

How much money did Mexico give to build the wall, snowflake

How many leftists like yourself give a SHIT about hundreds of thousands of Americans who have died or will die from fentanyl contaminated cocaine and other opioids coming across the border? Meanwhile you all look down on the construction of a wall that border enforcement asks for because it would help increase their effectiveness.
had the wall been completed and had not so many border agents now have to act as baby sitters, probably some lives would have been saved and drug cartels would have a more difficult time.

Tell me what I'm missing here while fucking irrational, frightened and totalitarian mandate an experimental vaccination, for appearances?

Person A is vaccinated: Gosh, they still spread the disease. Probably will need another vaccine, and another, and another, and another.

Person B is not vaccinated: That should be their choice, not yours or anyone else. Surely it shouldn't be a bureaucracy on-board the frightened train & do as your told types, as they seek personal validation because they themselves were vaccinated. Unvaccinated can spread the disease, if they have it. The vaccinated are sure to have it & spread the disease.

Person B is being forced to vaccinate because why? Who are the victims of person B?
There is so much wrong with this illiterate and incoherent screed of moronic misinformation that I don't quite know where to begin. The points that I am about to make are all derived from this very good article which I doubt you will read for fear of learning something that challenges the lies that you have been spoon fed and apparently swallowed whole

Selected exerpts :

In most cases, a "breakthrough" means a sudden, dramatic or important discovery. With Covid-19, however, the expression has been used to describe an infection that "broke" through the protective immunity of the vaccine -- and this is sometimes misinterpreted as a sign the vaccine is not working.

For the public health community and the scientists who helped create the vaccines, however, "breakthrough infection" signifies just the opposite: proof the vaccine is doing its job, just as it should.

More than 164 million people in the United States were fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as of early August. Our analysis of the agency's data found fewer than 0.001% of those individuals -- 1,507 people -- died and fewer than 0.005% -- 7,101 people -- were reported to the CDC as having been hospitalized with Covid-19.
So the first point that you need to get your silly head around is that the vaccine DOES WORK
In addition, very few vaccinated peopekl are spreading it:

The data suggest that more than 99.99% of fully vaccinated people have not had a breakthrough case of Covid-19 resulting in hospitalization or death.

Note that a "breakthrough infection includes those who are positive for Covid but who are asymptomatic. And while we don't know how many people with asymptomatic infections there are, we do know that vaccinated people who are exposed rarely get seriously ill. And if everyonewere vaccinated, there would bevery few seroius illnesses

Del Rio noted that the vaccines were specifically designed to protect against severe disease and death, and that's what those big vaccine trials looked for. "Infection was never an end-point in these studies," he said.
That the vaccines were later found to prevent infection, he said "was a little bit ... like the cherry on the cake."

Furthermore;

An important point to bring up is that the greater the percentage of people that are vaccinated, even with a high degree of protection, the absolute number of breakthrough infections might appear high," he said.

But that's just because there are more people vaccinated. It's simple math. Think of it like this: If 100% of people were vaccinated, then every new infection would have to be in a vaccinated person, right? But in that scenario, only a tiny number of people who died would die from Covid-19. More than 99% of the deaths we're seeing now would almost certainly be avoided.

That's all for now. I don't want to over tax your fragile brain with more right now. I will just end by saying that the victims of unvaccinated "person B" is person B him/her self andall of the other unvaccinated fools that peron B comes into contact with .

Have a good day and try not to kill anyone else. You most likely already have blood on your hands

There is so much wrong with this illiterate and incoherent screed of moronic misinformation that I don't quite know where to begin. The points that I am about to make are all derived from this very good article which I doubt you will read for fear of learning something that challenges the lies that you have been spoon fed and apparently swallowed whole

Selected exerpts :

So the first point that you need to get your silly head around is that the vaccine DOES WORK
In addition, very few vaccinated peopekl are spreading it:

Note that a "breakthrough infection includes those who are positive for Covid but who are asymptomatic. And while we don't know how many people with asymptomatic infections there are, we do know that vaccinated people who are exposed rarely get seriously ill. And if everyonewere vaccinated, there would bevery few seroius illnesses

Furthermore;

That's all for now. I don't want to over tax your fragile brain with more right now. I will just end by saying that the victims of unvaccinated "person B" is person B him/her self andall of the other unvaccinated fools that peron B comes into contact with .

Have a good day and try not to kill anyone else. You most likely already have blood on your hands
Funny? Really? That's all you have ? WTH_Progs?

Do you have a fuctioning brain ? Do you have any rebuttal at all or are just going to cling to the mindless bullshit that you have been fed?. Speak bubba up!I CAN'T HEAR YOU. You have blood on your hands!

Maybe you should take this to your conservative supreme Court. Oh wait..

So the JAB is spreading COVID and that's what it was designed to do and that is how libs know it's working...o_O
How fucking stupid are you. ?Read my post! Read the link! I do not believe that anyone can be so mentally defective that they interpret the statement that " some vaccinated people (a very small number) may carry the virus and transmit it" to "The vaccine is spreading covid" Holy fucking shit!

Last edited:
How much money did Mexico give to build the wall, snowflake

Covid Importing *Joe canceling the wall yet still paying for it plus inviting mass illegal immigration in will cost taxpayers 100 times Trumps wall in the long run. Leftists are morons.

Forum List

Back