Valedictorian refuses to follow dress code not allowed to speak or walk

High school, much the same as college, is about educational opportunity, that diploma proves you took at least some advantage of that oppurtunity. Lack of a diploma proves you don't care about educational opportunity.

An education can be gained even at the worst public school in the country if a person really wants to get one.

A diploma is as meaningful as a gold star on the forehead

Funny how you people think educational opportunity only exists in a public school
Nope. A diploma, any diploma, shows you can commit to a goal and reach it. Obviously your lack of respect for such endeavors is the reason you thought telling me you were in the top 5% of your class would impress me.

Sorry I don't need to impress an anonymous Dick on the internet.

And anyone can get a HS diploma it's not hard. Well maybe it was hard for you.

Of course you felt the need to impress me. Why else would you (for no reason) make the wild claim that you were in the top 5% of your class? I am amazed you even thought i would believe that.
laugh.gif

I didn't care if you did or not. Do you really think I give a fuck about what you think of me? I don't know you and wouldn't know or care if you dropped dead tomorrow.
I just told you I know you give a fuck. Why else would you try to impress me?
laugh.gif

A diploma is as meaningful as a gold star on the forehead

Funny how you people think educational opportunity only exists in a public school
Nope. A diploma, any diploma, shows you can commit to a goal and reach it. Obviously your lack of respect for such endeavors is the reason you thought telling me you were in the top 5% of your class would impress me.

Of course you felt the need to impress me. Why else would you (for no reason) make the wild claim that you were in the top 5% of your class? I am amazed you even thought i would believe that.
laugh.gif

I didn't care if you did or not. Do you really think I give a fuck about what you think of me? I don't know you and wouldn't know or care if you dropped dead tomorrow.
laugh.gif

And I didn't listen to or care what you told me. What's THAT tell you?

I'm pretty sure you dont know where you HS diploma is because you dont have one. You keep telling on yourself.
laugh.gif

It's probably in a box somewhere. Don't know don't care. In fact since i didn't go to graduation it was mailed to me I don't think I ever opened the envelope.

You probably kiss yours every night because it's the absolute pinnacle of your life
Yes its probably in a box somewhere at the school that didnt give it to you because you couldnt perform in HS.
laugh.gif

If I cared enough about what you think I'd scan it and post it but I don't
You cant scan it if you dont have it so we know youre lying.
laugh.gif

Or I just can't find it. Because unlike you I don't need it to feel smart
Sorry but no one believes that. You cant find it because you dont have it at all.
laugh.gif

It's probably in a box somewhere. Don't know don't care. In fact since i didn't go to graduation it was mailed to me I don't think I ever opened the envelope.

You probably kiss yours every night because it's the absolute pinnacle of your life
Yes its probably in a box somewhere at the school that didnt give it to you because you couldnt perform in HS.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry but no one believes that. You cant find it because you dont have it at all.
laugh.gif
Just because I don't know where a piece of paper ended up in the last 20 years does not mean I never had it at one time Idiot

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

it tells me youre lying. Your actions show me definitely you care. Look at you still trying to convince me.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Just because I don't know where a piece of paper ended up in the last 20 years does not mean I never had it at one time Idiot
The point is no one believes you ever had it. I never asked you to scan it. You volunteered that information trying to impress me.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

it tells me youre lying. Your actions show me definitely you care. Look at you still trying to convince me.
laugh.gif
Yeah you the guy who still has the tassel from that stupid hat you had to wear hanging from your rear view mirror.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The point is no one believes you ever had it.

OK so now you're the last word for everyone.

Kolwe told ABC News that Jones — and several other male students — had been warned many times before graduation to remove all facial hair. Even moments before the actual ceremony, Kolwe told CBS affiliate WWL, the students were given the opportunity to go to the restroom to shave.

The student was warned so the school is not at fault. There are some rules you follow and some you don't. He'll need to make that determination in life. Was this worth it? Hopefully later in life when he looks back at his high school years he doesn't wish he had just followed the "no beard" rule and participated in the ceremony as the valedictorian. That opportunity only comes once in life for a select few people. IMO, although kind of stupid, it's a fairly benign rule. I would have just shaved and participated in the ceremony. I mean, it's not like you're curing world hunger or correcting some major civil right injustice here. It's just a stupid rule. Just follow it and have fun with your classmates.

Kolwe told ABC News that Jones — and several other male students — had been warned many times before graduation to remove all facial hair. Even moments before the actual ceremony, Kolwe told CBS affiliate WWL, the students were given the opportunity to go to the restroom to shave.

The student was warned so the school is not at fault. There are some rules you follow and some you don't. He'll need to make that determination in life. Was this worth it? Hopefully later in life when he looks back at his high school years he doesn't wish he had just followed the "no beard" rule and participated in the ceremony as the valedictorian. That opportunity only comes once in life for a select few people. IMO, although kind of stupid, it's a fairly benign rule. I would have just shaved and participated in the ceremony. I mean, it's not like you're curing world hunger or correcting some major civil right injustice here. It's just a stupid rule. Just follow it and have fun with your classmates.
What if the rule was to tell the police which classmate was Jewish? Benign right? The school should have enforced their rule long before this day. They obviously failed to emphasis the importance of this rule to the students. Their fault.

What if the rule was to tell the police which classmate was Jewish? Benign right? The school should have enforced their rule long before this day. They obviously failed to emphasis the importance of this rule to the students. Their fault.

As I wrote, "There are some rules you follow and some you don't." Your example is a rule I would not follow. But no sane person or group, aside from liberals, would make such a rule. The student has the power to make a choice; 1. Follow this stupid law and participate (beard grows back in days) 2. Sit in the stands with your beard intact. He chose #2.

IDGAF what you believe

I have never been one for pomp and ceremony. It's all such bullshit. Unlike you I realized that when I was a teenager.
Of course you give a fuck what i believe. Why else would you try to convince me you were in the top 5%?
laugh.gif
I'm not trying to convince you of anything I just mentioned a fact from my past believe it or don't I really do not give a fuck
No one asked you for your imaginary facts. Its obvious you were trying to impress me by making that wild claim that you were in the top 5%
laugh.gif

Whatever. I don't even know where my HS diploma is. I bet you have yours in a gilded frame because it's the only thing you ever accomplished

I skipped my graduation because it was a waste of time. I worked a double shift instead because I has college tuition due
I'm pretty sure you dont know where you HS diploma is because you dont have one. You keep telling on yourself.
laugh.gif

This dude is bery panny. Maybe he did not graduate high school.

Forum List

Back