Valedictorian refuses to follow dress code not allowed to speak or walk

How a valedictorian’s beard barred him from his own high school graduation

What's so damn hard about just shaving it off? IT GROWS BACK! I don't believe his bs story about others being allowed to walk with beards etc. I think the only reason this shit is in the news is because he is a negro. Yeah I think the policy is dumb but you fight that in the BEGINNING of the school year NOT on graduation day.
There's nothing special about graduation day

I didn't go to my HS graduation and I lived
Well you are not very intelligent so most people knew there was absolutely no way you ever graduated H.S. Thanks for admitting that. :laugh:

Funny how I was in the top 5% of my HS class.
I was just smart enough to realize that HS didn't mean shit
WTF? Of course high school means something. Thanks for adding to the meme that conservatives don't care about education you dumb fuck.

Graduating HS takes no effort. Really anyone can do it. And do you really think your HS diploma means anything? It doesn't

BTW you are confusing high school with education. The 2 are most definitely NOT the same

Well you are not very intelligent so most people knew there was absolutely no way you ever graduated H.S. Thanks for admitting that. :laugh:

Funny how you think for a minute i would believe that obvious lie. :laugh:

IDGAF what you believe

I have never been one for pomp and ceremony. It's all such bullshit. Unlike you I realized that when I was a teenager.
Of course you give a fuck what i believe. Why else would you try to convince me you were in the top 5%?
laugh.gif
I'm not trying to convince you of anything I just mentioned a fact from my past believe it or don't I really do not give a fuck

IDGAF what you believe

I have never been one for pomp and ceremony. It's all such bullshit. Unlike you I realized that when I was a teenager.
Of course you give a fuck what i believe. Why else would you try to convince me you were in the top 5%?
laugh.gif
I'm not trying to convince you of anything I just mentioned a fact from my past believe it or don't I really do not give a fuck
No one asked you for your imaginary facts. Its obvious you were trying to impress me by making that wild claim that you were in the top 5%
laugh.gif

IDGAF what you believe

laugh.gif
No one asked you for your imaginary facts. Its obvious you were trying to impress me by making that wild claim that you were in the top 5%
laugh.gif

Whatever. I don't even know where my HS diploma is. I bet you have yours in a gilded frame because it's the only thing you ever accomplished

I skipped my graduation because it was a waste of time. I worked a double shift instead because I has college tuition due

How a valedictorian’s beard barred him from his own high school graduation

What's so damn hard about just shaving it off? IT GROWS BACK! I don't believe his bs story about others being allowed to walk with beards etc. I think the only reason this shit is in the news is because he is a negro. Yeah I think the policy is dumb but you fight that in the BEGINNING of the school year NOT on graduation day.

WTF? Of course high school means something. Thanks for adding to the meme that conservatives don't care about education you dumb fuck.

Graduating HS takes no effort. Really anyone can do it. And do you really think your HS diploma means anything? It doesn't

BTW you are confusing high school with education. The 2 are most definitely NOT the same

High school, much the same as college, is about educational opportunity, that diploma proves you took at least some advantage of that oppurtunity. Lack of a diploma proves you don't care about educational opportunity.

An education can be gained even at the worst public school in the country if a person really wants to get one.

IDGAF what you believe

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whatever. I don't even know where my HS diploma is. I bet you have yours in a gilded frame because it's the only thing you ever accomplished

I skipped my graduation because it was a waste of time. I worked a double shift instead because I has college tuition due
I'm pretty sure you dont know where you HS diploma is because you dont have one. You keep telling on yourself.
laugh.gif

High school, much the same as college, is about educational opportunity, that diploma proves you took at least some advantage of that oppurtunity. Lack of a diploma proves you don't care about educational opportunity.

An education can be gained even at the worst public school in the country if a person really wants to get one.

A diploma is as meaningful as a gold star on the forehead

Funny how you people think educational opportunity only exists in a public school

Funny how you people think educational opportunity only exists in a public school
Nope. A diploma, any diploma, shows you can commit to a goal and reach it. Obviously your lack of respect for such endeavors is the reason you thought telling me you were in the top 5% of your class would impress me.

IDGAF what you believe

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure you dont know where you HS diploma is because you dont have one. You keep telling on yourself.
laugh.gif

It's probably in a box somewhere. Don't know don't care. In fact since i didn't go to graduation it was mailed to me I don't think I ever opened the envelope.

You probably kiss yours every night because it's the absolute pinnacle of your life

Nope. A diploma, any diploma, shows you can commit to a goal and reach it. Obviously your lack of respect for such endeavors is the reason you thought telling me you were in the top 5% of your class would impress me.

Sorry I don't need to impress an anonymous Dick on the internet.

And anyone can get a HS diploma it's not hard. Well maybe it was hard for you.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's probably in a box somewhere. Don't know don't care. In fact since i didn't go to graduation it was mailed to me I don't think I ever opened the envelope.

You probably kiss yours every night because it's the absolute pinnacle of your life
Yes its probably in a box somewhere at the school that didnt give it to you because you couldnt perform in HS.
laugh.gif

No, a diploma represent the ability to make a 4-5 year commitment, slightly more meaningful than your gold star on your forehead.

Also, feel free to point out where I said educational opportunities only exist in public schools, particularly when I have said the EXACT opposite in threads about home schooling or private schools.

You're forcing me to take Asclepias's side here, and that doesn't make me happy. :D

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yes its probably in a box somewhere at the school that didnt give it to you because you couldnt perform in HS.
laugh.gif

If I cared enough about what you think I'd scan it and post it but I don't

Of course you felt the need to impress me. Why else would you (for no reason) make the wild claim that you were in the top 5% of your class? I am amazed you even thought i would believe that.
laugh.gif

No, a diploma represent the ability to make a 4-5 year commitment, slightly more meaningful than your gold star on your forehead.

Also, feel free to point out where I said educational opportunities only exist in public schools, particularly when I have said the EXACT opposite in threads about home schooling or private schools.

You're forcing me to take Asclepias's side here, and that doesn't make me happy. :D

Cut the shit no one makes a "commitment" to go to high school they just do and all they have to do is show up for 4 years to get a diploma.

Like I said it's meaningless

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You cant scan it if you dont have it so we know youre lying.
laugh.gif

Of course you felt the need to impress me. Why else would you (for no reason) make the wild claim that you were in the top 5% of your class? I am amazed you even thought i would believe that.
laugh.gif

I didn't care if you did or not. Do you really think I give a fuck about what you think of me? I don't know you and wouldn't know or care if you dropped dead tomorrow.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You cant scan it if you dont have it so we know youre lying.
laugh.gif

Or I just can't find it. Because unlike you I don't need it to feel smart

Forum List

Back