🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Values Voter Summit attendees unhappy with Ted Cruz over Donald Trump snub

Ted didn't show his face this yr.. Wonder why? Step up to the plate and do the right thing Teddy.

Just shows you that "values voters" don't care a whole lot about values.

"Values voters" upset that Ted Cruz isn't supporting Donald Trump is like "Capitalist voters" upset that Adam Smith isn't supporting Karl Marx.

"Values voters" upset that Ted Cruz isn't supporting Donald Trump is like "Capitalist voters" upset that Adam Smith isn't supporting Karl Marx.
RIF child.....you look like a moron....

Ted didn't show his face this yr.. Wonder why? Step up to the plate and do the right thing Teddy.
I'm fine with it. Trump was outrageously nasty during the campaign. Best not to pursue this. You'll only cause some of us to remember just how flawed Trump really is.

I'm a Cruz guy 100%. I'm SETTLING for 16th best.

I'm fine with it. Trump was outrageously nasty during the campaign. Best not to pursue this. You'll only cause some of us to remember just how flawed Trump really is.

As I recall, Ted Cruz launched the first shot ... Don't play with fire if you can't handle the heat.. Do whatever you like. No one is begging you for anything..

So you want Ted Cruz to endorse Donald Trump even after Donald Trump insulted Ted Cruz, Ted Cruz wife and Ted Cruz Parents?

Canadian Anchor Baby

Heidi Cruz

Ted Cruz Father

I have provided three links and of course you will dismiss them and proclaim Ted Cruz is the one that is wrong but I have to question what is wrong with the Evangelicals of this fine nation when they will endorse a man that has cheated on his ex-wife, sired a child out of wedlock, and lied about his competition!?!

If Donald Trump is the ideal candidate for you even after you review his comments from the past and you claim to be Christian then Satan is very proud of fooling you!

RIF child.....you look like a moron....

I'm sorry if I upset you poorly educated Trump supporters with my elitist analogies.
:alcoholic:Toto drunk again.. He should pass out soon and retire to his coffin.

I don't support any of the GOP'ers....

Ted Cruz absent from Values Voter Summit

Evangelicals support Donald Trump 100% at Values Summit- upset with Booger over his betrayal on giving his word to support the candidate.

:)

So let me get this straight. "Values Voters" support a man who cheated on two of his wives, who cheated thousands of people out of money in a university scam, who uses foul language, etc....

Because he hates Mexicans just like Jesus does, I guess?

So you want Ted Cruz to endorse Donald Trump even after Donald Trump insulted Ted Cruz, Ted Cruz wife and Ted Cruz Parents?

Canadian Anchor Baby

Heidi Cruz

Ted Cruz Father

I have provided three links and of course you will dismiss them and proclaim Ted Cruz is the one that is wrong but I have to question what is wrong with the Evangelicals of this fine nation when they will endorse a man that has cheated on his ex-wife, sired a child out of wedlock, and lied about his competition!?!

If Donald Trump is the ideal candidate for you even after you review his comments from the past and you claim to be Christian then Satan is very proud of fooling you!

CRYING.gif

Canadian Anchor Baby

Heidi Cruz

Ted Cruz Father

RIF.....it's important so that you don't look like a moron.....

Evangelicals support Donald Trump 100% at Values Summit- upset with Booger over his betrayal on giving his word to support the candidate.

So let me get this straight. "Values Voters" support a man who cheated on two of his wives, who cheated thousands of people out of money in a university scam, who uses foul language, etc....

Joe, where's Hillary's shoe? LOL Under the van? With her colostomy bag?

No...

Forum List

Back