Black Celebrities Endorsing Donald Trump

Or Diamond and Silk.
Injecting Prog white women with some melanin drugging them up and throwing their asses onto an inner-city hood at midnight would give them a new perspective. We waste so many resources on the middleman of politics. Things should be better for what has been spent. More suffering for residents.

Because blacks who are dumb enogh to vote for a white supremacists are Uncle Toms and sellouts.
I agree so you’re not voting for Biden, who you plan to vote for? Or is being an Uncle Tom and sellout ok as long you support the left white supremacy.

I agree so you’re not voting for Biden, who you plan to vote for? Or is being an Uncle Tom and sellout ok as long you support the left white supremacy.
I will be voting for Biden. There is no left white supremacy.

I will be voting for Biden. There is no left white supremacy.
Ok Uncle Tom, you soldout and need to make up lies. You are voting for the person who didn’t want his kids to be forced into a racist jungle by attending school with your kids. You are a fucking disgrace

Antonio Brown --- LOL!

Anyone who announces this endorsement has no clue to who Antonio Brown even is. Yes, he was a great wide receiver, and he is just as crazy as Kanye West, maybe worse.

OMG, that is hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:

Talk about desperate, damn.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Is that any better than Biden's "vote for me because you're black?"
Since Biden doesn't say that... Look we know the gaslighting you right wing bastards have been trying for years. You will not get many votes from really intelligent blacks. If blacks don't vote Democrat, they will stay home. This increase in black voters for trump is madeup. 85-90 pecent of blacks will not vote for Trump. If Trump gets 15 percent of the black vote, you guys will howl like that's some great thing but all that will mean is 85 percent of the blacks did not vote for Trump.

You guys are talking about this mass exodus of blacks from the demoxratc party when a poll says 20 percent. At 20 percent which you guys think is great, 4 out of 5 blacks still can't stand Trumps punk ass. So Trump is not getting any real black support. And 20 percent is no indicator that blacks are getting tired of the so called tricks Democrats are suppposed to be putting on us. In NO OTHER situation is 80 percent opposition considered a great thing. The reality is that you racists only want to trick enough blacks into voting republican so republicans can gain power and inmplement your white supremacist agenda. Because if it wasn't, then you guys would not be exaggerating as if 20 percent means that there is all kinds of great black support for Trump or the Republican party.

Last edited:
Ok Uncle Tom, you soldout and need to make up lies. You are voting for the person who didn’t want his kids to be forced into a racist jungle by attending school with your kids. You are a fucking disgrace
Here we go with more dumb ass gaslighting. Don't repeat that stupid bullsht after Biden took orders from a black president for 8 years and chose a black vice presdent.

Trump wants to do this:

Trump allies plot anti-racism protections — for white people​

Biden doesn't. That's good enough for my vote.

Antonio Brown --- LOL!

Anyone who announces this endorsement has no clue to who Antonio Brown even is. Yes, he was a great wide receiver, and he is just as crazy as Kanye West, maybe worse.

OMG, that is hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:

Talk about desperate, damn.
Yeah, I laughed hard at that one. As if Antonio Brown knows anything about the issues.

Here we go with more dumb ass gaslighting. Don't repeat that stupid bullsht after Biden took orders from a black president for 8 years and chose a black vice presdent.

Trump wants to do this:

Trump allies plot anti-racism protections — for white people​

Biden doesn't. That's good enough for my vote.
Well Ypu want to be a worthless Uncle Tom go ahead. My opinion of you will not , you’re the same piece of shit you’ve always been you fucking sell out

Wow. He's added three or four new black people. At this rate, it will be in the dozens by election day.
LOL. So, you're saying that celebrity endorsements don't mean shit? Then why are democrats always cozying up to Hollywood if it does nothing? What is Robert De Niro doing making campaign videos for Biden and representing Biden outside the NY courthouse? Or, are you saying that only white celebrity endorsements mean something?

LOL. So, you're saying that celebrity endorsements don't mean shit? Then why are democrats always cozying up to Hollywood if it does nothing? What is Robert De Niro doing making campaign videos for Biden and representing Biden outside the NY courthouse? Or, are you saying that only white celebrity endorsements mean something?
Never said celebrities don't mean anything. Some help a lot. Others, not so much.

Forum List

Back