Van Susteren: Obama “needlessly dividing the country” by putting Tubman on the $20 bill

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
One WOMAN'S OPINION!...There must be more!

Hot Air.com ^ | April 21, 2016 | ED MORRISEY
It's not often that one can take issue with the argument that Barack Obama is needlessly dividing the country, but this might be the exception. The US Treasury has decided to honor Harriet Tubman, the woman who helped innumerable slaves escape to freedom, by putting her face on the $20 bill, replacing President Andrew Jackson. Right now, more people are concerned about finding their next $20 bill than are emotionally invested on whose face will be peering back at them when they get it. Greta van Susteren, however, argues that Obama and Treasury Secretary Jack Lew are dividing the country...

Oh noooo putting tubby on the tubby isn't dividing the nation. Wait until you see what happens to the tubby. That will divide the nation into armed camps.

Wow, I never thought I'd agree with Ed Morrisey about anything - but apparently we agree that Greta Van Sustern (as well as the OP of this thread) are morons.

I look forward to the comedy of racists trying to pay cash without using twenties.

LOL.

I look forward to the comedy of racists trying to pay cash without using twenties.

LOL.
I look forward to the art work put on the tubbys then passed.

How long before someone draws a noose around her neck or writes a racial slur? Such an offensive bill will end up with spoiled and old bills. All that brand new money having to be taken out of circulation. It will get very expensive.

Wow, I never thought I'd agree with Ed Morrisey about anything - but apparently we agree that Greta Van Sustern (as well as the OP of this thread) are morons.

Just for you, because your IQ is less than EddieWussy, the pussy's!

I have no idea what your post is supposed to mean, and I'm not going to waste my time watching your videos.

I have no idea what your post is supposed to mean, and I'm not going to waste my time watching your videos.

I was right, at least EddieWussy, the Pussy would watch it!

I get the feeling that by the time this changeover occurs cash will be obsolete. That's why mentioning it now is nothing more than divisive race politics of the left.

I like how liberals act like this isnt a divisive move by Barry.
Like he hasnt been a divider for the last seven years.

Forum List

Back