Vance admits he made up the Haitian immigrant eating cats and dogs incident

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

What a piece of garbage. I guess he is in the right campaign....with the serial liar. He has caused pain among immigrants and may have caused trump the election....not to mention s He should have known trump would repeat the lie. But most MAGA cult members are so brain washed they probably think the incident really happened. Dumb and Dumber....meet Liar and Liar.

What a piece of garbage. I guess he is in the right campaign....with the serial liar. He has caused pain among immigrants and may have caused trump the election....not to mention s He should have known trump would repeat the lie. But most MAGA cult members are so brain washed they probably think the incident really happened. Dumb and Dumber....meet Liar and Liar.
Remember, however, “the border is secure”. It seems your phony outrage is very selective.

Pretty funny that MSNBC would continue to push this, because so many know the Haitians too well...

That exchange between Bash and Vance had begun with the anchor repeatedly pointing out that there was no evidence behind Vance’s claims about illegal Haitian immigrants eating their neighbors’ pets or eating geese taken from public parks

1. those are not "Vance's claims," they are THE RESIDENTS' claims
2. Haitians hunt, clean, cook, and eat, and are very good at it
3. Haitians do eat cats

If MSNBC really wants to make this election on that issue, it is going to lose...

and MSNBC is the one now "pushing the violence" by pushing a LIE as a narrative...

Trump and Vance have every right to highlight the Haitian problem in Springfield

Which is a city of 60,000 that has been overrun by up to 20,000 migrants

That cant be denied by libs

This mother fucker was caught gutting and eating a house cat on the sidewalk.

cats for kam.png

It's not a big deal. Bammy Hussein grew up on dog and look how good he turned out..... :abgg2q.jpg:

Trump and Vance have every right to highlight the Haitian problem in Springfield

Which is a city of 60,000 that has been overrun by up to 20,000 migrants

That cant be denied by libs
What has happened is that people in New York that have no idea what's going on in Springfield have decided that Haitian criminal aliens are such a benefit that the Americans of Springfield are lying. The people in New York know more about Springfield than the people who live there know.

And like all good (or not so good) Trumper lies, this will live on and be defended no matter what

The Party of Trump alternate reality full of “alternate facts”.

Thread title is a lie.

OP's life is a lie, too. LOL

These people just spread hatred and division. This is very bad for our country and should be rejected. I don't think illegals should be invading our nation but we shouldn't make up shit.

These people just spread hatred and division. This is very bad for our country and should be rejected. I don't think illegals should be invading our nation but we shouldn't make up shit.

trump's new talking point is the Dems are causing him to be targeted, in the same sentence he calls Harris Comrade and says the Dems are "destroying the country." This is the man that called the violent mob to DC on J6. Incredibly hypocritical.

“The Rhetoric, Lies, as exemplified by the false statements made by Comrade Kamala Harris during the rigged and highly partisan ABC Debate, and all of the ridiculous lawsuits specifically designed to inflict damage on Joe’s, then Kamala’s, Political Opponent, ME, has taken politics in our Country to a whole new level of Hatred, Abuse, and Distrust,” Trump wrote.

“Because of this Communist Left Rhetoric, the bullets are flying, and it will only get worse! Allowing millions of people, from places unknown, to INVADE and take over our Country, is an unpardonable sin.”

Vance made no such “admission” or statement.

Imagine that. A duplicate thread — headlined and premised on a lie.

Forum List

Back