Vance keeps, essentially, attacking Trump

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

Here's an example.

1:43 minutes in "First of all, that's not a very presidential thing to say. Is she the vice president or the vice principal?"

Well... you're attack Kamala for not being very presidential when Trump is going around insulting everyone. Trump doesn't come across as presidential EVER.

Also complains about Kamala whining... I mean... Trump whines all the time. "I'm sick of people like that"... you're sick of Trump? Welcome to the club.

Also about 5:50 in, he says about Walz "he lies about everything"... that's Trump right there.

Vance attack Walz for his military service. When EVERYONE knows that Trump got out of his military service by LYING (and possibly giving a bribe). Also Trump attacks the military at every opportunity.

Literally Vance is destroying Trump because he just keeps attacking Trump when he talks about Kamala and Walz.

Last edited:
How can you say a guy who wears eye makeup and false eyelashes is weird? I've heard the competition in those leather bars is brutal, and he's just trying to accentuate what he thinks is his best feature.

The video guy is full of it. This is a crock of shit.

Nothing weird or creepy about Vance.

You wish Harris/Walz were this normal.

Folks must really be desperate making this nonsense up.

I smell fear.
Not sure about where you grew up, but in my little town sex wasn't a normal occurrence between a young man and his couch. Those things were kept private. Why didn't he just go get a watermelon like all the other hillbillies did?

If they're not debating about the pleasures of ingesting horse cum, or tampons for 4th grade boys, I'm fine with it.

Just wondering, who starts a faggot club for high school boys.... well, except for a hopelessly faggoted boy toucher?

And why do the locals call TamponTim "Coach Sandusky 2.0"? WTF is that about?

Anyway, Tim's on a date and I think it's cute....

Here's an example.

1:43 minutes in "First of all, that's not a very presidential thing to say. Is she the vice president or the vice principal?"

Well... you're attack Kamala for not being very presidential when Trump is going around insulting everyone. Trump doesn't come across as presidential EVER.

Also complains about Kamala whining... I mean... Trump whines all the time. "I'm sick of people like that"... you're sick of Trump? Welcome to the club.

Also about 5:50 in, he says about Walz "he lies about everything"... that's Trump right there.

Vance attack Walz for his military service. When EVERYONE knows that Trump got out of his military service by LYING (and possibly giving a bribe). Also Trump attacks the military at every opportunity.

Literally Vance is destroying Trump because he just keeps attacking Trump when he talks about Kamala and Walz.

At 3:30 he said trump was going to offer something different. I wish he would. All I've seen was his constant whining and lies and pretending he is some kind of perpetual victim.

The video guy is full of it. This is a crock of shit.

Nothing weird or creepy about Vance.

You wish Harris/Walz were this normal.

Folks must really be desperate making this nonsense up.

I smell fear.

This isn't about the video guy.

This is about Vance saying things to criticize Kamala and Walz that ends up criticizing Trump far, far more.

This is post 8, and not a single person has even got close to the topic at hand.

It’s hard to watch when the guy is editing it to such a crazy level that you aren’t getting the full speech. JD Vance didn't say anything wrong from what i saw, i think he is brilliant and a huge asset to Trump and will most likely be the next president after Trump wins this election. JD excels in interviews and speaks exceptionally well. Kamala could learn a thing or two from him.

It is a hard job to command a rally who are there to see Trump, its good experience for JD. Trump is a natural. Where did JD attack Trump?

These types of videos would be better if the commentator just let the damn speech play out then chit chat their biased bullshit at the end. 😀

It’s hard to watch when the guy is editing it to such a crazy level that you aren’t getting the full speech. JD Vance didn't say anything wrong from what i saw, i think he is brilliant and a huge asset to Trump and will most likely be the next president after Trump wins this election. JD excels in interviews and speaks exceptionally well. Kamala could learn a thing or two from him.

It is a hard job to command a rally who are there to see Trump, its good experience for JD. Trump is a natural. Where did JD attack Trump?

These types of videos would be better if the commentator just let the damn speech play out then chit chat their biased bullshit at the end. 😀

I'm sure he could say he hates people like you, and you'd still find justification for it.

He's criticizing things that Trump does. Doesn't matter if it's edited or not, that's what he's doing. And these speeches are done in part with the knowledge that people will find the soundbites.

I'm sure he could say he hates people like you, and you'd still find justification for it.

He's criticizing things that Trump does. Doesn't matter if it's edited or not, that's what he's doing. And these speeches are done in part with the knowledge that people will find the soundbites.
What did he criticize? It’s so heavily cut, non stop, that it felt like i was being mind controlled.

What did he criticize? It’s so heavily cut, non stop, that it felt like i was being mind controlled.

From 1:38 to 1:57 he plays what Vance said.

That's 20 seconds. In it, Vance says "That's not a very presidential thing to say."

My POINT is that he's said this. It doesn't matter if it's been shortened. He's said it. With this quote he's saying a presidential candidate should be PRESIDENTIAL in their way of acting.

Do you disagree with this assertion?

Because it seems pretty clear cut to me. And it seems like you're trying to find any excuse to ignore what has been said.

Trump doesn't act "presidential". So, Vance is criticizing Kamala for something, when she's way more presidential than Trump has ever been.

As for mind control... I don't need you to see what the dude is saying. He's one of the better ones on youtube, some are downright ridiculous, on both sides. But you got 20 seconds of what Vance said, which is what I'm pointing to. Why do you have to go off and talk about something that I'm not referring to?

From 1:38 to 1:57 he plays what Vance said.

That's 20 seconds. In it, Vance says "That's not a very presidential thing to say."

My POINT is that he's said this. It doesn't matter if it's been shortened. He's said it. With this quote he's saying a presidential candidate should be PRESIDENTIAL in their way of acting.

Do you disagree with this assertion?

Because it seems pretty clear cut to me. And it seems like you're trying to find any excuse to ignore what has been said.

Trump doesn't act "presidential". So, Vance is criticizing Kamala for something, when she's way more presidential than Trump has ever been.

As for mind control... I don't need you to see what the dude is saying. He's one of the better ones on youtube, some are downright ridiculous, on both sides. But you got 20 seconds of what Vance said, which is what I'm pointing to. Why do you have to go off and talk about something that I'm not referring to?
He is saying Kamala isn’t presidential in that clip. I don think she is presidential in the way she acts. She is an appalling candidate.

Yes, i agree both sides when they commentate in videos like this are ridiculous for the most part. It’s far better to watch a clip in full and I always come away from Trump or JD impressed.. Kamala falls flat for me and she lies. Tim is a nothing burger.

He is saying Kamala isn’t presidential in that clip. I don think she is presidential in the way she acts. She is an appalling candidate.

Yes, i agree both sides when they commentate in videos like this are ridiculous for the most part. It’s far better to watch a clip in full and I always come away from Trump or JD impressed.. Kamala falls flat for me and she lies. Tim is a nothing burger.

Kamala lies and she's not presidential. But TRUMP LIES and he INSULTS all the time.

That's the point I'm making. He's attacking Kamala for this, that and the other. Whether you believe that or not isn't the point being made here.

The point being made is he's attacking Kamala and what he's saying is very much what Trump does.

Forum List

Back