Vance playing the race card over Welz pick

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Apparently the victim is Shapiro because he is Jewish.
Its all a bit pedestrian andlow energy.
I wonder if the wierdo boys will find a policy that isnt rooted in birtherism nonsense.

“I think that they will have not picked Shapiro, frankly, out of antisemitism in their own caucus and in their own party. I think it’s disgraceful the Democrats have gotten to this point where it’s even an open conversation, and it is an open conversation.”

Vanxe was appearing on a show hosted by Hugh Hewitt who I guess is someone who wont ask difficult questions,
I cant see America making progress while this racist party still plows the same furrow.. Its so negative and wearing.

I wonder if the wierdo boys will find a policy that isnt rooted in birtherism nonsense.

“I think that they will have not picked Shapiro, frankly, out of antisemitism in their own caucus and in their own party. I think it’s disgraceful the Democrats have gotten to this point where it’s even an open conversation, and it is an open conversation.”

Vanxe was appearing on a show hosted by Hugh Hewitt who I guess is someone who wont ask difficult questions,
I cant see America making progress while this racist party still plows the same furrow.. Its so negative and wearing.

GUQIbyNaIAAUS_x.png

DemoKKKrat bosses told Harris "No Jews", and she obeyed.

"Jewish" isn't a race, you Nazi fucktard.

It's a brilliant VP pick by Harris. Walz is not a nationally known political figure, he has an equally radical agenda and it directly ties the Kamala campaign to the riots that Walz orchestrated the logistics, just like Biden's failed Afghanistan withdrawal. Brilliant!

Harris could have picked Shapiro to win the state of Pennsylvania, yet suffer the consequences from her anti-Israel constituency -- even though Shapiro attempted to reverse his history of supporting Israel. Bwhahahaha .. Kamala / Walz! yeah baby!

Dems couldn’t pick Shapiro because he is a Jew.

Too much of the Democrat base are now fully supporting Palestine and their “plight” against the “colonizers” of Israel (the Jews!).

Now they think they can appease their anti-Semitic base.

How is it Racist for JD Vance to point the Democrats' obvious shift into antisemitism? They made an obvious choice to pander to the pro Hamas Palestinian vote. They may have handed Pennsylvania to Trump in the process.

Who's Welz?

Forum List

Back