Vance wants to know why the left aren't focusing on the issues

Hilarious

Has she stated this or not? Also, now that musk is bro with Fat Elvis he has shifted positions on numerous issues.

Very few abortions happen in the third trimester and almost all of them are for medical reasons.

We will return to Roe.
cartoon082824.jpg

SCOTUS didn’t get the federal government out of anything. They let the government into abortion where it doesn’t belong.

What ever happened to the “or to the people” part? Nope. Gotta go to the state government. Not the people where it belonged.
“We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled. The Constitution makes no reference to abortion, and no such right is implicitly protected by any constitutional provision, including the one on which the defenders of Roe and Casey now chiefly rely—the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.” Dobbs

Ouch.......

The "or the people" part is realize through the amendment process.

Not William O. Douglas reaching into his ass and pulling out some manufactured right.

“We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled. The Constitution makes no reference to abortion, and no such right is implicitly protected by any constitutional provision, including the one on which the defenders of Roe and Casey now chiefly rely—the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.” Dobbs

Ouch.......

The "or the people" part is realize through the amendment process.

Not William O. Douglas reaching into his ass and pulling out some manufactured right.
So if the constitution doesn’t mention it, you think the government can take it away from you.

That’s what an authoritarian would say.

So if the constitution doesn’t mention it, you think the government can take it away from you.

That’s what an authoritarian would say.
You want to disagree with Alito. Be my guest.

Right now, people listed to him.

To you, not so much.

Now, we can talk about Harris' statements about getting rid of Private Health Insurance. She has no madate in the Constitution for that. But she talked like she did in the primaries.

She's not all that well versed for a liar (lawyer).

You want to disagree with Alito. Be my guest.

Right now, people listed to him.

To you, not so much.
I frequently do disagree with Alito. He’s an authoritarian who wants to hand more and more power to government.

And you guys love it.

Apply the Dobbs rationale to Lawrence v Texas.

A fine example of why this court is not respected.

The supreme court has delineated many unenumerated rights.

And they violated the principle of Stare Decisis.

I frequently do disagree with Alito.
Call him up and set him straight.

I am sure he'll listen to you.

As for Lawrence v Texas, if anyone cared, it would probably be overturned. Which would not make it illegal unless a state passed a law.

All you need is a state to outlaw homosexuality and a case....that would go before the SCOTUS.

Then it would go back to the states.

Where just about all states would not touch it (make it illegal).

The state that did would likely have a big changeover of legislators and correct the mistake.

See how easy that was.

Call him up and set him straight.

I am sure he'll listen to you.

As for Lawrence v Texas, if anyone cared, it would probably be overturned. Which would not make it illegal unless a state passed a law.

All you need is a state to outlaw homosexuality and a case....that would go before the SCOTUS.

Then it would go back to the states.

Where just about all states would not touch it (make it illegal).

The state that did would likely have a big changeover of legislators and correct the mistake.

See how easy that was.
And that’s why I vote democratic. I don’t like the authoritarian right.

And that’s why I vote democratic. I don’t like the authoritarian right.

The Constitution is not authoritarian.

It clearly delineates the scope and purpose of the federal government.

PItching a fit and voting because you are whinny child is pretty much the MO of the left.

The Constitution is not authoritarian.

It clearly delineates the scope and purpose of the federal government.

PItching a fit and voting because you are whinny child is pretty much the MO of the left.
Nothing whiny about wanting to avoid right wing authoritarianism.

The idea that you’d allow government to imprison people because of private sexual acts between two consenting adults is far more authoritarian than anything the left has suggested.

Nothing whiny about wanting to avoid right wing authoritarianism.

The idea that you’d allow government to imprison people because of private sexual acts between two consenting adults is far more authoritarian than anything the left has suggested.

I really can't help that you are butthurt over getting rid of the disaster they called Roe.

Your disdain for the Constitution doesn't speak well about you as an individual or as a citizen.

You can keep whining all you want. That is your right.

Whinerboi

I really can't help that you are butthurt over getting rid of the disaster they called Roe.

Your disdain for the Constitution doesn't speak well about you as an individual or as a citizen.

You can keep whining all you want. That is your right.

Whinerboi
It’s not the constitution I have a problem with. It’s the authoritarian hacks who allow the constitution to permit states getting involved in private personal matters.

It’s not the constitution I have a problem with. It’s the authoritarian hacks who allow the constitution to permit states getting involved in private personal matters.
O.K. Done pointing out how much you don't know.

Go tell someone who cares.

Roe is dead. Suck on it.

Forum List

Back