Vandals spray-paint at least 20 vehicles outside Trump rally in Bangor

I recall that in 2008 a bunch of McCain supporters were cutting themselves/vandalizing their own property and blaming it on Obama supporters, so I'm thinking this is likely an inside job as well.

I recall that in 2008 a bunch of McCain supporters were cutting themselves/vandalizing their own property and blaming it on Obama supporters, so I'm thinking this is likely an inside job as well.
It's important to Trump supporters that they maintain an image of being helpless victims

I recall that in 2008 a bunch of McCain supporters were cutting themselves/vandalizing their own property and blaming it on Obama:420::420: supporters, so I'm thinking this is likely an inside job as well.
It's important to Trump supporters that they maintain an image of being helpless victims
From the article, one of those whose car was vandalized.

"Bangor, a Republican student from the University of Maine who said he’s leaning toward supporting Democrat Hillary Clinton. Powell went to the rally because he often sees political candidates of all stripes speak."

Yea, sounds like he vandalized his own car.:420:

I recall that in 2008 a bunch of McCain supporters were cutting themselves/vandalizing their own property and blaming it on Obama:420::420: supporters, so I'm thinking this is likely an inside job as well.

"Bangor, a Republican student from the University of Maine who said he’s leaning toward supporting Democrat Hillary Clinton. Powell went to the rally because he often sees political candidates of all stripes speak."

Obviously the vandals would act nonchalant on camera or avoid being seen altogether

Obviously the vandals would act nonchalant on camera or avoid being seen altogether

Has Hillary proven she is not a lizard in human skin? If she hasn't proven she isn't. I have to assume she is.

Has Hillary proven she is not a lizard in human skin? If she hasn't proven she isn't. I have to assume she is.
I don't doubt you

Forum List

Back