Vaxxed movie to debut at Tribeca film festival

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Anyone planning to go see it? No I don't give a crap about your opinion on vaccines/autism the facts speak for themselves. Might take the wife and go see it not sure when it comes out though.Sure to be controversial!

Anyone planning to go see it? No I don't give a crap about your opinion on vaccines/autism the facts speak for themselves. Might take the wife and go see it not sure when it comes out though.Sure to be controversial!

That'd be a waste of time and money.

All I know is that parents of young children should be careful about all these vaccines.

All I know is that parents of young children should be careful about all these vaccines.

Absolutely agree. 3 of my 4 have never had a vaccine and the oldest only had them till 18 months when we wised up and started reading about the dangers.

Absolutely agree. 3 of my 4 have never had a vaccine and the oldest only had them till 18 months when we wised up and started reading about the dangers.

Thank goodness smallpox has been eliminated. Even idiots who don't vaccinate can benefit from them.

Forum List

Back