Venezuelans cried at the sight of fully-stocked supermarket shelves in Colombia.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Americans will be crying likewise if Hillary is elected.

Pregnant women, children and even elderly Venezuelans crossed into Colombia on Sunday after the border was temporarily reopened, allowing them to buy basic foods and toiletries -- rare commodities in their home country.

Tearful Venezuelans had gone weeks without basic food items like milk, flour and toilet paper. It's a sad but common part of daily life today in crisis-ridden Venezuela, a country that has the world's largest proven reserves of oil. Colombian officials estimate that about 100,000 Venezuelans crossed the border.

Venezuela is expected to dive deeper into the abyss this year, according to new projections published Wednesday by the International Monetary Fund.

Last edited:
Well, I think it is wonderful that Colombia has plenty! So does the United states, Canada, South Korea, Japan, Germany, and most of the western world that also has common sense regulations, laws and a public sector.

I am pro-private sector and I love seeing the people get more wealthy...It just seems to me that allowing all the wealth to get into the hands of the selected few at the top sounds alot more like Venezuela then we should accept.

Well, I think it is wonderful that Colombia has plenty! So does the United states, Canada, South Korea, Japan, Germany, and most of the western world that also has common sense regulations, laws and a public sector.

I am pro-private sector and I love seeing the people get more wealthy...It just seems to me that allowing all the wealth to get into the hands of the selected few at the top sounds alot more like Venezuela then we should accept.
So did Venezuela, before your ideology destroyed it....

they need to show whats happening in Venz in Trump ads,,,this is what will happen by 2018 if hillary is prez

Pregnant women, children and even elderly Venezuelans crossed into Colombia on Sunday after the border was temporarily reopened, allowing them to buy basic foods and toiletries -- rare commodities in their home country.

Tearful Venezuelans had gone weeks without basic food items like milk, flour and toilet paper. It's a sad but common part of daily life today in crisis-ridden Venezuela, a country that has the world's largest proven reserves of oil. Colombian officials estimate that about 100,000 Venezuelans crossed the border.

Venezuela is expected to dive deeper into the abyss this year, according to new projections published Wednesday by the International Monetary Fund.

I remember the shelves being fully stocked here in the 90's.

I remember the shelves being fully stocked here in the 90's.

I don't know where you live, but where I live every grocery store I go into has food stacked to the ceiling.

the hot dog stand must of been overwhelmed! but what kind of meat was used in making those columbian hot dogs?

What is his ideology?

What is his ideology?
Yell up from the basement and ask your mom....

What is his ideology?
Yell up from the basement and ask your mom....
I will caution you just this once about the TOS violation on including family members like my dead mother...

the hot dog stand must of been overwhelmed! but what kind of meat was used in making those columbian hot dogs?

I never saw a hot dog when I was in Colombia.
Not even a sausage?

I don't recall that. They may have had some in grocery stores. I tried to make spaghetti sauce one time and I had to use hamburger because there was no Italian sausage.
They must have had a shortage of Europeans...Since a hot dog is a form of sausage...

I never saw a hot dog when I was in Colombia.
Not even a sausage?

I don't recall that. They may have had some in grocery stores. I tried to make spaghetti sauce one time and I had to use hamburger because there was no Italian sausage.
They must have had a shortage of Europeans...Since a hot dog is a form of sausage...

There hasn't been any immigration from Europe since the Spanish hightailed it out of there.

well being that dogs are almost extinct in south america, does that mean that they will be eating cats on a hot dog bun for a while?

Forum List

Back