🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vermont right to abortion bill goes even further than New York's fetus shall not have independent ri

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vermont 'right to abortion' bill goes even further than New York's: 'Fetus shall not have independent rights'
Vermont lawmakers are pushing for a bill that would make abortion a constitutional right in the state, going way beyond the law that New York recently passed.
Vermont 'right to abortion' bill goes even further than New York's: 'Fetus shall not have independent rights'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!!! You are some sick in the head loons man what is wrong with your heads do you have a soul left at all my gawd.

States led by leftists are trying to out do each other in child killing. It won't end here. It won't end with women only killing their own children either. The bodies are worth too much. The deranged are already getting blood transfusions from the young in the wild belief they can be made younger.

Vermont lawmakers are pushing for a bill that would make abortion a constitutional right in the state, going way beyond the law that New York recently passed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!!! You are some sick in the head loons man what is wrong with your heads do you have a soul left at all my gawd.

So then why can’t we just kill annoying people? Call it “retroactive abortion”.

You might do better if you would worry about yourself. Pushing no vaccinations makes you dangerous not pro life.

By default; such a move would nullify the ability of the state to prosecute a third party for the death of an unborn child. An assault on a pregnant woman which results in the death of the unborn child would be unptrosecutable.
Which means a man could theoretically beat a woman, effectively terminating the pregnancy, and be liable only for the assault on the woman.
Hmm... Men’s abortion rights? Ahh, the law of unintended consequences... Ain’t it a humdinger...?

Now tell me again how the Federal Gov should stop lording it over the states, states right, remember.

This is not going to end well

Jo

Now tell me again how the Federal Gov should stop lording it over the states, states right, remember.

This is not a reason for the Federal government to intervene. It is a state Issue
Like capital punishment.

Jo

he best 10 states ranked high in baby friendliness (evaluations of parental leave policies, mom groups and child care centers) and family friendliness (which considered health and safety, family fun and affordability).

1. Vermont was named the best state. It ranked No. 1 in health care, eighth in baby friendliness and fifth in family friendliness.
  2. Massachusetts ranked No. 3 in health care, 12th in baby friendliness and first in family friendliness.
  3. Minnesota ranked No. 4 in health care, fifth in baby friendliness and second in family friendliness.
  4. New Hampshire ranked No. 2 in health care, 40th in baby friendliness and third in family friendliness.
  5. North Dakota ranked No. 19 in health care, 19th in baby friendliness and fourth in family friendliness.
  6. Connecticut ranked No. 13 in health care, third in baby friendliness and 11th in family friendliness.
  7. Colorado ranked No. 8 in health care, fourth in baby friendliness and 14th in family friendliness.
  8. Nebraska ranked No. 15 in health care, 22nd in baby friendliness and ninth in family friendliness.
  9. District of Columbia ranked No. 37 in health care, first in baby friendliness and N/A in family friendliness.
  10. California ranked No. 11 in health care, sixth in baby friendliness and 10th in family friendliness.
and worst states:
  1. Mississippi was named the worst state. It ranked No. 50 in health care, 49th in baby friendliness and 49th in family friendliness.
  2. Alabama ranked No. 46 in health care, 50th in baby friendliness and 48th in family friendliness.
  3. South Carolina ranked No. 48 in health care, 49th in baby friendliness and 44th in family friendliness.
  4. Louisiana ranked last in health care, 32nd in baby friendliness and 46th in family friendliness.
  5. Oklahoma ranked No. 41 in health care, 23rd in baby friendliness and 45th in family friendliness.
  6. West Virginia ranked No. 45 in health care, 47th in baby friendliness and 47th in family friendliness.
  7. Georgia ranked No. 43 in health care, 31st in baby friendliness and 42nd in family friendliness.
  8. Arkansas ranked No. 49 in health care, 26th in baby friendliness and 43rd in family friendliness.
Lowest infant mortality rate (in order)

• New Hampshire
  • Iowa
  • Massachusettes
  • California
  • Vermont
Highest infant mortality rate (in order)

• Louisiana
  • Georgia
  • Alabama
  • Delaware
  • Mississippi
Where does your state rank among the best and worst places to have a baby?

Now tell me where I'd want to be pregnant, and by the way , Texas has the highest maternal mortality rate.

I doubt you'd last a week if that was the law, Illiterate Boy.

May get wacked, maybe, but you? Just a little twat who crys a about how the world screws you over all the time. You are weak. Go back to your first post on the board. You whine about how Mormons stole your job. Then there is your infatuation with The Wall, the album, not Trumps wall. One can take it all as a whole and see you are nothing more then a bitter old man, likely drug addicted with major mommy issues. Deep down it’s likely that you wish you were taken out on the table because your dad never took you fishing.

You might do better if you would worry about yourself. Pushing no vaccinations makes you dangerous not pro life.
Pushing mandatory vaccines makes you look like Mengele. Big Pharma and the biologist loosing crap on humanity is one of the most dangerous threats in the world at this point. Wide spread human experimentation via vaccination is an egregious assault on humanity.

I doubt you'd last a week if that was the law, Illiterate Boy.

And one thing is for sure, a coward like you wouldn’t be the one to do the taking out either. You would just cower in your moms basement and shout out the window.

Pushing mandatory vaccines makes you look like Mengele. Big Pharma and the biologist loosing crap on humanity is one of the most dangerous threats in the world at this point. Wide spread human experimentation via vaccination is an egregious assault on humanity.

I will go one step further, stay home and do child care and schooling if you do not vaccinate your children according to the vaccination schedule, no daycare or school for your kids unless you can show where your kids papers.

he best 10 states ranked high in baby friendliness (evaluations of parental leave policies, mom groups and child care centers) and family friendliness (which considered health and safety, family fun and affordability).

1. Vermont was named the best state. It ranked No. 1 in health care, eighth in baby friendliness and fifth in family friendliness.

Oh, the irony.

That's a real shame there is a trend of states making abortion bills that make the abysmal practice of late-term abortion easy to get.

One thing dumbasses never seem to figure out GETTING AN ABORTION IS NOT FOR WOMENS " HEALTH". GETTING A FKN ABORTION DOESN'T IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH DUMBASSES.

By default; such a move would nullify the ability of the state to prosecute a third party for the death of an unborn child. An assault on a pregnant woman which results in the death of the unborn child would be unptrosecutable.
Which means a man could theoretically beat a woman, effectively terminating the pregnancy, and be liable only for the assault on the woman.
Hmm... Men’s abortion rights? Ahh, the law of unintended consequences... Ain’t it a humdinger...?

YEAH how about through all of this you never hear of the " MENS" rights about the baby do we see what fkn WOUNDS these stupid asses have opened because now whose is to say men don't stand up being the bitches of society saying " hey where are my rights I want you to abort/ not abort.

Where in the hell are the mens rights for wanting a baby, and now the wounds what if the man says " I don't want you to abort" kind of like we've had already what do we hear from his wants and desires " NOTHING" . It's her body giving the birth right. LOL...

YEAH how about through all of this you never hear of the " MENS" rights about the baby do we see what fkn WOUNDS these stupid asses have opened because now whose is to say men don't stand up being the bitches of society saying " hey where are my rights I want you to abort/ not abort.

Where in the hell are the mens rights for wanting a baby, and now the wounds what if the man says " I don't want you to abort" kind of like we've had already what do we hear from his wants and desires " NOTHING" . It's her body giving the birth right. LOL...
It’s all about women shedding responsibility. They want sole control over the baby while in utero. Ergo men have no authority. By default; without authority men have no responsibility. That’s how the authority/responsibility dichotomy works. They basically claim the baby as property.
Yet there is no willing transfer of this property post birth. But instead the power of the state is then leveraged against the man in favor of woman, and state. Again involuntarily. And again helping women shed the burden of responsibility for the decision she has made...
Just another typical double standard brought to you by feminism, and leftism.

Forum List

Back