🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vermont right to abortion bill goes even further than New York's fetus shall not have independent ri

Who are you people, esp the men who want to stick their noses in everyone else's business.

Vermont 'right to abortion' bill goes even further than New York's: 'Fetus shall not have independent rights'
Vermont lawmakers are pushing for a bill that would make abortion a constitutional right in the state, going way beyond the law that New York recently passed.
Vermont 'right to abortion' bill goes even further than New York's: 'Fetus shall not have independent rights'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!!! You are some sick in the head loons man what is wrong with your heads do you have a soul left at all my gawd.
Why should a fetus have independent rights?
Why does the biological father not have a voice in the decision? These women are not getting pregnant "using turkey basters". I don't know the stats and they probably don't keep them. How many abortions are based solely on the decision made by the Woman without even notifying the Biological Sperm donor. It takes two too tango. Unless there are a whole lot of Immaculate conceptions going on!

This can't be good for the Dem party. Plenty will flee in horror.

The problem is the Babies can't flee, and Abortion is still legal. "Sitting ducks" for the Ghouls who are harvesting the organs and tissue and t-cells for medical research and transplant. maybe every woman who gets pregnant should have to sign a form authorizing the use of the Harvested organs in the event she decides later the baby is more valuable dissected than alive.

Seems men love to lord it over women and their bodies.

To bad your mom chose life! I'm sure she is proud of you anyway. 900,000 will not have the opportunity to make their mothers proud, Will yours be one of those? GHOUL!

You are a man, when you are able to get pg , then you can have a choice over what you want to do with a fetus, until then you are mute , it doesn't matter what men want to do with a fetus, only the woman who is pregnant.

Please don't have any children that you let live! There are enough Idiots in the world. My girlfriend got pregnant when She was 18 yrs old and wanted to have an abortion. Because she was not financially stable! We now have 2 grown adults it was tough and we had to make sacrifices and struggle thru all the issue that came with our decision to have sex. We didn't run from our decision we faced it like humans have been doing for ………. well since forever. So don't pontificate about how righteous you believe you are. "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should" Thanks for the advice Mom!!!!

The problem is the Babies can't flee, and Abortion is still legal. "Sitting ducks" for the Ghouls who are harvesting the organs and tissue and t-cells for medical research and transplant. maybe every woman who gets pregnant should have to sign a form authorizing the use of the Harvested organs in the event she decides later the baby is more valuable dissected than alive.

Seems men love to lord it over women and their bodies.

To bad your mom chose life! I'm sure she is proud of you anyway. 900,000 will not have the opportunity to make their mothers proud, Will yours be one of those? GHOUL!

You are a man, when you are able to get pg , then you can have a choice over what you want to do with a fetus, until then you are mute , it doesn't matter what men want to do with a fetus, only the woman who is pregnant.

Please don't have any children that you let live! There are enough Idiots in the world. My girlfriend got pregnant when She was 18 yrs old and wanted to have an abortion. Because she was not financially stable! We now have 2 grown adults it was tough and we had to make sacrifices and struggle thru all the issue that came with our decision to have sex. We didn't run from our decision we faced it like humans have been doing for ………. well since forever. So don't pontificate about how righteous you believe you are. "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should" Thanks for the advice Mom!!!!

Well you got her pregnant. 18 years old an still in high school I assume. You made a choice and other people have the right to make that choice. . People should have a choice. Now she may of not wanted to marry you, and had an abortion , either way it was her choice.

This pretty much legalizes the murder of unborn children. It's not a crime at all. Plenty of men that beat women into miscarriages will have to be resentenced and the count of fetal homicide removed.
Now men can opt for abortion too. For the low, low cost of an assault charge. That’s assuming he’s the one who does the job.You can always count on a Lib to not think things through...

Vermont lawmakers are pushing for a bill that would make abortion a constitutional right in the state, going way beyond the law that New York recently passed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!!! You are some sick in the head loons man what is wrong with your heads do you have a soul left at all my gawd.
Why should a fetus have independent rights?

why should you? your nothing but a clump of fkd up cells that just melted into a bigger shape.

Why should a zygote have more rights than my dog?

Why should it have equal rights to the mother?

You going to charge a women with murder if she has a miscarriage?

When a Miscarriage Becomes a Crime

This is why the virtuous position is to be the voice for those who don't have one.

Forum List

Back