Vermont Towns Open Voting to Foreign Nationals, Offering Ballots in Foreign Languages

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The RNC is currently suing Montpelier and Winooski for allowing foreign nationals to vote, arguing that the policy violates Vermont’s constitution, which reserves voting rights for American citizens.

The scam is obvious. They're saying these non-citizens will only vote in local elections but we all know that's a lie. The Left is pulling out all the stops to end this nation and secession is about the only potentially peaceful answer. It's either that, submit to their boot, or go fully kinetic.

The RNC is currently suing Montpelier and Winooski for allowing foreign nationals to vote, arguing that the policy violates Vermont’s constitution, which reserves voting rights for American citizens.

Doing US ballots in a foreign language is stupid. I have no problem with signs, or instruction to do something or not do something. I have no problem with drivers tests in foreign language, so the foreign raised people will not do something stupid on the roads and highways and become a danger to us all. Voting is for citizens and they should know enough English language written and oral to get by in society (and that includes voting), or they should not be citizens.

More of the same from the Hate America Party.
3FC36765-3FB3-4BD0-BA11-9CFCF3E86332.jpeg

Correct me if I'm wrong but to vote in an American election do you not have to be an American citizen??

Correct me if I'm wrong but to vote in an American election do you not have to be an American citizen??
yes you do....but some of the die hards on the left dont think so...if someone doesnt want to become a citizen then fuck them....they dont get to vote or receive tax supported benefits...they are here on their own....

Sorry bout that,

1. Whoever authorized it will have to go to prison.
2. More than one they go too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If you aren't a us citizen you shouldn't be allowed to vote. I don't even believe you should be allowed to vote until you have been a us citizen for atleast 5 or 6 years.

If you can't read and write English you shouldn't be a us citizen, so no foriegn language ballots. If you want to be a citizen you should have to conform to the society, not expect the society to conform to you

Forum List

Back