Very Bizarre religion

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
celebration of a resurrection of a man god who if he existed and was Jewish would not have eaten traif , but they celebrate by eating pork!!

Oy gevalt !!! How fakakta is that!!

We live in the bizzarro world where we do the opposite, there is not much rational thinking going on in this world.
How do the 2 major religions rationally declare religions of peace or prince of peace 50million murders later and over thousands of wars later?
How do they call death paradise and life a place to suffer when the Creator's creation is life and Deut simply says to choose life not the curse of death?
How do they justify making life miserable and creating the lust for death and worship of death?
How does Christianity teach both sides of the coin with opposing ideologies of kingdom in death but also resurrection into life?
How do they teach the first messiah impersonates the rightful one, but then turn sround and make that first fallen messiah their god over God thus worshiping lucifer?
How do they willingly worship the fallen lucifer when the nt admits Jesus is the fallen morning star in Rev 22:16?
Do they give up reading to the end of their own farce?
They have handicap parking at healing churches, christian hospitals ang grave yards and funeral homes, none of which is supposed to exist if their jibber jabber were true.

Always felt Scientology was the strangest religion I'd studied. But finding that Mormon science site earlier, now it's the LDS. :)

We live in the bizzarro world where we do the opposite, there is not much rational thinking going on in this world.
How do the 2 major religions rationally declare religions of peace or prince of peace 50million murders later and over thousands of wars later?
How do they call death paradise and life a place to suffer when the Creator's creation is life and Deut simply says to choose life not the curse of death?
How do they justify making life miserable and creating the lust for death and worship of death?
How does Christianity teach both sides of the coin with opposing ideologies of kingdom in death but also resurrection into life?
How do they teach the first messiah impersonates the rightful one, but then turn sround and make that first fallen messiah their god over God thus worshiping lucifer?
How do they willingly worship the fallen lucifer when the nt admits Jesus is the fallen morning star in Rev 22:16?
Do they give up reading to the end of their own farce?
They have handicap parking at healing churches, christian hospitals ang grave yards and funeral homes, none of which is supposed to exist if their jibber jabber were true.

When I was younger, I always thought it strange church front-doors had locks on them. :)

Always felt Scientology was the strangest religion I'd studied. But finding that Mormon science site earlier, now it's the LDS. :)

So, what beats "brainwashed zombie alien spirits that attach to the human form like lint?" I am curious, although someone has pointed out that some Hindi myths are in extreme wackyville as well.

So, what beats "brainwashed zombie alien spirits that attach to the human form like lint?" I am curious, although someone has pointed out that some Hindi myths are in extreme wackyville as well.

Mormon Cosmology US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Enjoy :)

:confused: There is a deep fascination with crystal balls and the(which?) Millennium. Apparently, there are few literalists in the Mormon church, right?

celebration of a resurrection of a man god who if he existed and was Jewish would not have eaten traif , but they celebrate by eating pork!!

Oy gevalt !!! How fakakta is that!!

eh?

no true God would hate bacon.....
No true gawd would mass murder his "children".
only an atheist would credit that argument......
Only a zealot would ignore the obvious.
only an atheist zealot would pretend their lies were obvious.....
It's not a lie that the book of fables you know so little of includes tales of your polytheistic gawds wiping most of humanity from the planet.

You should pay attention when people who know more than you about your various bibles are instructing you.

no true God would hate bacon.....
It's not a lie that the book of fables you know so little of includes tales of your polytheistic gawds wiping most of humanity from the planet.
??....yes it is.....the only folks who won't spend an eternity with Christ are those few who refuse to believe in him......if that's your choice, its your choice.....

??....yes it is.....the only folks who won't spend an eternity with Christ are those few who refuse to believe in him......if that's your choice, its your choice.....
Oh my, using the jeebus to issue cheap threats.

Ignoring the parts of the bibles you find uncomfortable is classic pick and choose / cafeteria religion. That's not uncommon for you vacant minded clones.

Jeebus finds that ineffectual and weak. If that's your choice, its your choice.....

I find it bizarre that a supposedly merciful God would create imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect.

Oh my, using the jeebus to issue cheap threats.
don't be silly.....that's not a threat.....why would you think that getting what your heart desires is a threat.....

Forum List

Back