Very high approval rating for Trump, higher than Obama!

Gotta love liberals who constantly tout Trumps "low" approval ratings.....yet, they're higher than Obama's approval at the same time in his presidency! And even Reagans! OOOPS!!!

TRUMP APPROVAL RATING Better than Obama and Reagan at Same Point in their Presidencies
lol

Too funny.

Meanwhile, in the real world:

“Overall, 40 percent of Americans approve of Trump’s job performance in this survey, compared with 51 percent who disapprove — fairly similar to other polls of the president’s standing.”

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-might-be-more-popular-if-he-werent-so-trumpy/

What makes your dumb poll any better then his dumb poll?

You would think people would learn not to trust any of that shit by now, especially looney libs.

2018-06-11_21-15-31-X2.jpg
What about that? ^^^

Only IBD/TIPP and Rasmussen came within the margin of error. In other words, the most accurate.

Some perspective, by September 2009 President Obama reached a 58% approval rating. Will trump reach 58% in the next 3 months?
Not a chance, but remember 95% of media reporting on your Messiah was positive. With Trump, 95% is negative. Do you think this might have an effect?
Well, when 95% of the things this clown does are negative for our nation, what do you expect?

Some perspective, by September 2009 President Obama reached a 58% approval rating. Will trump reach 58% in the next 3 months?
Not a chance, but remember 95% of media reporting on your Messiah was positive. With Trump, 95% is negative. Do you think this might have an effect?
Well, when 95% of the things this clown does are negative for our nation, what do you expect?

Stirthepot-1-M.jpg

I think you are a clown. Why do you believe the elite media? You have nothing in common with them.

Yeah, when the economy is crashing, war in North Korea, submission to Iran..

:lmao:

You're such a dumbfuck, sucks old cocks. :thup:

From the link given in post 16:

The second most accurate poll according to the report was the national Rasmussen poll of likely voters.

A poll isn't accurate if its what liberals want to hear and its not accurate if its close to an "average" of other polls. It's accurate and only accurate if it corresponds to the actual voter result of the election that it was supposed to represent.

And only one other polling agency was closer than Rasmussen.

Read it and weep, libtards.
When it comes to job approval, everyone’s voice matters. And in polls which listen to everyone’s voice, Trump is averaging a 38.5% job approval rating.

When was that?
Here to help you. As you know too, Rasmussen is the most accurate insofar as they use Likely Voters. The most difficult to sample.

Approval%20Poll%202018-06-11_21-40-04-XL.jpg
It was here, the average of Gallup and IBD/TIPP...

9h76f6.jpg

LOLOLOL

Thanks for the laugh! It always cracks me up when I see the rightwing, many of whom designate Obama as the worst president in U.S. history, brag religiously about how Trump is 1 point higher in the polls than Obama at some arbitrary given date.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Peanut Jimmy was relieved...

View attachment 197703
Well that certainly doesn’t bode well for Trump who’s polling just 1 point higher than Obama.

Even worse for Trump.... Gallup, the only pollster who rated all three of these presidents — has Trump (41%) trailing both Obama (45%) and Carter (44%) at this same point in each of their respective presidencies.

:dance:

Until Democrats come up with a candidate to oppose Trump polls pretty well mean diddly squat.

Let's say Hillary has another coronation in 2020 and Democrats have no actual choice again.. what then?
Hillary’s done, even though the right can’t quit her.

Au contraire.

It is Sect. Hillary Clinton who cannot remove herself. For well over 500 days she is still trying to explain why she lost and it was everyone else in the world's fault but her own. It continues today.
Nope, that’s on you. No one is forcing you to listen to her.

Gotta love liberals who constantly tout Trumps "low" approval ratings.....yet, they're higher than Obama's approval at the same time in his presidency! And even Reagans! OOOPS!!!

TRUMP APPROVAL RATING Better than Obama and Reagan at Same Point in their Presidencies
lol

Too funny.

Meanwhile, in the real world:

“Overall, 40 percent of Americans approve of Trump’s job performance in this survey, compared with 51 percent who disapprove — fairly similar to other polls of the president’s standing.”

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-might-be-more-popular-if-he-werent-so-trumpy/

What makes your dumb poll any better then his dumb poll?

You would think people would learn not to trust any of that shit by now, especially looney libs.

2018-06-11_21-15-31-X2.jpg
What about that? ^^^

Only IBD/TIPP and Rasmussen came within the margin of error. In other words, the most accurate.
You don’t know what you’re talking about. IBD/TIPP was off by 4.1 points but their margin of error was only 3.1 points. That’s not within margin of error.

The second most accurate poll according to the report was the national Rasmussen poll of likely voters.

A poll isn't accurate if its what liberals want to hear and its not accurate if its close to an "average" of other polls. It's accurate and only accurate if it corresponds to the actual voter result of the election that it was supposed to represent.

When it comes to job approval, everyone’s voice matters. And in polls which listen to everyone’s voice, Trump is averaging a 38.5% job approval rating.

When was that?
Here to help you. As you know too, Rasmussen is the most accurate insofar as they use Likely Voters. The most difficult to sample.

9h76f6.jpg

As you can see, mine was later and even yours, four days older, shows an approval of 42.2. Why lie?

It's impossible to avoid her. She continues to make the news because she keeps making up new and different excuses on why she lost along with new people to blame.

When was that?

9h76f6.jpg

As you can see, mine was later and even yours, four days older, shows an approval of 42.2. Why lie?
Asshole, I didn't lie. I gave you the numbers I used which were current at the time I used them; in response you asking me where I got my numbers from.

Savvy?

It's impossible to avoid her. She continues to make the news because she keeps making up new and different excuses on why she lost along with new people to blame.
Then you're an idiot since with the exception of rightards still fixated on her, I hear almost nothing about her these days.

Maybe you hear more about her because you visit right leaning websites which can't quit her?

When was that?

9h76f6.jpg

Asshole, I didn't lie. I gave you the numbers I used which were current at the time I used them; in response you asking me where I got my numbers from.

Savvy?

You picked two numbers that coincided with your prejudices and posted them as being fact. It was and is not. How is that being truthful? When forced to post all the information from that which you cherry picked, it proved you wrong. Do you not call that a lie?

Today:

Do you deny that today's average is 43.7?
2018-06-17%20Politifact-L.jpg

When was that?

9h76f6.jpg

Savvy?

You picked two numbers that coincided with your prejudices and posted them as being fact. It was and is not. How is that being truthful? When forced to post all the information from that which you cherry picked, it proved you wrong. Do you not call that a lie?

Today:

Wrong, rightard, I picked the only two which polled all adults.

Poll all adults and Trump's approval is 39%.

When was that?

9h76f6.jpg

Savvy?

Today:

No one would change their vote on the conservative side… Live with it

When was that?

9h76f6.jpg

Savvy?

Today:

As you know, All Adults is the least accurate polling method with Registered Voters next and the most accurate being Likely Voters.

When was that?

9h76f6.jpg

Savvy?

Today:

Socrates-S.jpg

9h76f6.jpg

Savvy?

Today:

As you know, All Adults is the least accurate polling method with Registered Voters next and the most accurate being Likely Voters.
Thanks anyway, but it really wasn’t necessary for you to demonstrate your abject ignorance of polling again.

What you say are the best methods of polling applies only to elections because not all adults vote; so narrowing the sample to likely voters produces the most accurate results to predict the winner of an upcoming election.

But we’re not talking about an election poll. We’re talking about a presidential approval poll. And Trump isn’t the president of just likely voters; but of all Americans. Making the most accurate polls of presidential approval rating being the ones which sample all adults.

9h76f6.jpg

Savvy?

Today:

Socrates-S.jpg
You poor thing, I’m not your daddy. You’re posting on a political forum and if you can’t take the heat, you best stay out.

And it wasn’t slander which corrected your mistake. It was me pointing out the reason I ignored all the other polls.

Forum List

Back