Vet Commits Suicide at VA Hospital After Being Refused Help

My wars?.........WTF!.......please tell us that you renounced your citizenship and are living in Paraguay.............
Nope. If I had, and others like me had too, your wars would probably still be going on.

Our wars, dude. Last time I checked, a large portion your taxes too, support 'em.
You voted for people who extended the wars, and who wanted to continue extending them. Thank God the people you voted for were stopped, or the VA and our veterans would REALLY be screwed.

As long as you haven't renounced your citizenship, (which of course you did not), 'you' also means you!
No you and I did not vote the same. What a weird tactic you're using here.

Not really. You're a typical Democrap putting party before country. Thanks for the proof!

Whatever the case..this is just sad. 76 years old and surviving the military only to be snubbed and taking his own life. Just sad. :(

An island of reason in a sea of insanity. The VA has been broken for decades and while the assholes point fingers looking to assign blame our veterans continue to suffer.
What's your opinion of the Obama administration giving all the suspended VA execs jobs in the VA?

What's the message sent?

It is fucking bullshit. We had cases of patients dying here in Pittsburgh from Legionnaires and the bastards still received fat bonuses nevertheless.

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/he...-disease-at-its-hospital/stories/201402240081

Nope. If I had, and others like me had too, your wars would probably still be going on.

Our wars, dude. Last time I checked, a large portion your taxes too, support 'em.
You voted for people who extended the wars, and who wanted to continue extending them. Thank God the people you voted for were stopped, or the VA and our veterans would REALLY be screwed.

As long as you haven't renounced your citizenship, (which of course you did not), 'you' also means you!

Not really. You're a typical Democrap putting party before country. Thanks for the proof!
Shitting all over the place and declaring victory. Typical alt-right tactic.

Weeeee! Oldfool learned a new label. Trained like the mindless seal that he is.

My wars?.........WTF!.......please tell us that you renounced your citizenship and are living in Paraguay.............
Our troops are in combat in FOUR nations right now, ignoramous.
If it were up to you they'd be arriving home by the plane load in caskets.
Lovely strawman bull. Just lovely.
You voted twice for the Dubya disaster, then for McCain and Romney. Correct? And you think all we needed was just a liiiiiiittle more time for Iraq to be completely westernized. Correct?
You're voting for the person that insisted al Queda was in Iraq, so what's your point?

At least Bush didn't start wars with two nations that were no threat to Ameerica while having no approval from Congress.

Weeeee! Oldfool learned a new label. Trained like the mindless seal that he is.
The sieve broke, and you can't stop shitting! :eek:

Whatever the case..this is just sad. 76 years old and surviving the military only to be snubbed and taking his own life. Just sad. :(

An island of reason in a sea of insanity. The VA has been broken for decades and while the assholes point fingers looking to assign blame our veterans continue to suffer.
What's your opinion of the Obama administration giving all the suspended VA execs jobs in the VA?

What's the message sent?

It is fucking bullshit. We had cases of patients dying here in Pittsburgh from Legionnaires and the bastards still received fat bonuses nevertheless.

6th Legionnaires' victim ‘probably’ contracted disease at VA hospital
Yep, that's the history of government healthcare. Let people die and you get big bonuses in your paycheck.

You voted twice for the Dubya disaster, then for McCain and Romney. Correct? And you think all we needed was just a liiiiiiittle more time for Iraq to be completely westernized. Correct?
You're voting for the person that insisted al Queda was in Iraq, so what's your point?

At least Bush didn't start wars with two nations that were no threat to Ameerica while having no approval from Congress.
I'm sure that's great comfort to the thousands and thousands of dead and maimed American lives ol' Dubya is responsible for.

I'm sure that's great comfort to the thousands and thousands of dead and maimed American lives ol' Dubya is responsible for.
I know about 50 who've been there. You? None from the way your bullshiting like a left wing moonbat.

I know about 50 who've been there. You? None from the way your bullshiting like a left wing moonbat.
A few during the Dubya years. Classmates and friends. Over the last 6 years or so? Several hundred. Saw a couple at my office earlier today.

Perhaps this will shame Republicans in congress who control the budget to get them some much needed help.

But I suspect not. People who shout let him die just don't care.

Why is this guy even using thenVA ? He was in the military 50 years ago and wasn't injured as part of his service .Kaisen served in the U.S. Navy from 1958 to 1962, working on the USS Denebola, a ship that delivered refrigerated items and equipment to ships in the fleet, his friend said. According to Farley, Kaisen was severely injured in a car accident while working as an officer for the Long Beach Police Department in the late 60's. After that, he was disabled, Farley said, and had been on constant medication since."
The VA has multiple healthcare enrollment Priority Groups.

http://www.va.gov/healthbenefits/resources/priority_groups.asp

Educate yourself.

The VA reviews each veteran's status, relative to these Priority Groups, annually; on the anniversary date of their original application or enrollment.

Congress sometimes votes to fund all Priority Groups, and sometimes they vote only to fund the lower-numbered ones; although funding has been available for all, for years.

A few during the Dubya years. Classmates and friends. Over the last 6 years or so? Several hundred. Saw a couple at my office earlier today.
Obviously you never tell them what you just posted.

Perhaps this will shame Republicans in congress who control the budget to get them some much needed help.

But I suspect not. People who shout let him die just don't care.
Do give us the link where Obama has demanded more money.

While youre at it, tell us and Congress where he got the tens of millions to send to Iran.

Do you mean that I've never accused them of voting to send more soldiers to die on the other side of the planet? No I've never said that. But then again, Obama won the under 60 veteran vote over McCain in 2008, so a large number of the families I see every day did not, in fact, vote to continue sending soldiers to die indefinitely.

Do you mean that I've never accused them of voting to send more soldiers to die on the other side of the planet? No I've never said that. But then again, Obama won the under 60 veteran vote over McCain in 2008, so a large number of the families I see every day did not, in fact, vote to continue sending soldiers to die indefinitely.
Moonbat thinks the troops like Obama.

Forum List

Back