Veterans for Impeachment

I mean if a veteran isn't happy with how Trump is handling the military its because they think we should stay in these prolonged wars because all Trump has done is pull us out of everywhere.

Boldly asserted, but you don't know why any individual veteran supports or opposes Trump.

And neither do you.

Of course I don't. Only one of us asserted that knowledge.

BTW, Trump is not pulling us out of everywhere.

Veterans for Impeachment

As proud U.S. military veterans, we are outraged to see how Donald Trump has betrayed his oath, endangered our democracy, committed numerous crimes, and trampled on our most sacred values.
We have put our lives on the line, and swore to protect our democracy. Trump’s reckless behavior and lawbreaking poses a clear and present danger to our nation, and we cannot afford to take half-measures. Donald Trump is unfit to be our commander in chief, and we are calling on Congress to act swiftly with an impeachment inquiry.

Donald Trump has repeatedly and blatantly obstructed justice, made racist attacks on our communities, is locking children in cages, alienates our allies while courting dictators and kleptocrats, was one order away from starting a new war, and is trying to take away our civil rights on a daily basis. Those are only a few ways Trump has abused his power -- he needs to be evicted from the White House.

Veterans for Impeachment

Its about time our veterans stood up for whats right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you saying they are lazy? Let them make up their own minds. Most are Republican.

I’m saying its about time they let us know that all members of the military are not trump supporters.

It’s quite refreshing.

Here's the difference

The Obama run into the military to weaken it with liberal women...and polls show they are against trump big time

But the men is for trump big time which would make them hate each other

That is harmful for the military done by Obama

The men are really upset and if trump declared martial law the men will make the women stand down and go lock up the crooked deep state

The military only has a few military men against trump and some comes here to pretend the military is not for trump

Those people are con artists trying to cover up the danger stoopid democrats are in

The military men supports trump by a landslide according to their 2016 vote and polls

Last edited:
Veterans for Impeachment

As proud U.S. military veterans, we are outraged to see how Donald Trump has betrayed his oath, endangered our democracy, committed numerous crimes, and trampled on our most sacred values.
We have put our lives on the line, and swore to protect our democracy. Trump’s reckless behavior and lawbreaking poses a clear and present danger to our nation, and we cannot afford to take half-measures. Donald Trump is unfit to be our commander in chief, and we are calling on Congress to act swiftly with an impeachment inquiry.

Donald Trump has repeatedly and blatantly obstructed justice, made racist attacks on our communities, is locking children in cages, alienates our allies while courting dictators and kleptocrats, was one order away from starting a new war, and is trying to take away our civil rights on a daily basis. Those are only a few ways Trump has abused his power -- he needs to be evicted from the White House.

Veterans for Impeachment

Its about time our veterans stood up for whats right.

Are you saying they are lazy? Let them make up their own minds. Most are Republican.

I’m saying its about time they let us know that all members of the military are not trump supporters.

It’s quite refreshing.

Here's the difference

The Obama run into the military to weaken it women
Hillary hated uniforms in the White House and would not allow them. Glad we don't have that.

e4cizu5dik2f7tehmug5gw.gif

91% of veterans are male, 75% MOL are white. Those are demographics that tilt right in a greater degree than shown in the chart above. Rightwingers have no more claim on service than anyone else.

I'm a veteran. VoteVets representing 600,000 vets, has called for impeachment.

I'm also a vet.

I don't want our nation to go through this but trump really has left no choice.

The man isn't above the law.

I'm also a vet and in the group for impeachment. I find it disgusting coming from scum of the earth that they are now calling Lt Col Lindman guilty of espionage. If dems are human scum trumptards are no better than dog shit.

The main reason why I don't want him impeached and thrown out of office is because pence will pardon him. Same if he "retires." I want him to face the full force of our justice system. Same with his family.

The best thing for America would be for that man to be thrown out of office by the voters next year.

However, that man has committed very serious crimes. Has harmed our nation and our national standing. If any president should be removed, it's tump.

The senate won't vote to convict so trump and his followers will run around saying he wasn't guilty of anything.

We are in a very big mess.

Total fucking delusion

e4cizu5dik2f7tehmug5gw.gif

91% of veterans are male, 75% MOL are white. Those are demographics that tilt right in a greater degree than shown in the chart above. Rightwingers have no more claim on service than anyone else.

I'm a veteran. VoteVets representing 600,000 vets, has called for impeachment.

I'm also a vet.

I don't want our nation to go through this but trump really has left no choice.

The man isn't above the law.

I'm also a vet and in the group for impeachment. I find it disgusting coming from scum of the earth that they are now calling Lt Col Lindman guilty of espionage. If dems are human scum trumptards are no better than dog shit.

The main reason why I don't want him impeached and thrown out of office is because pence will pardon him. Same if he "retires." I want him to face the full force of our justice system. Same with his family.

The best thing for America would be for that man to be thrown out of office by the voters next year.

However, that man has committed very serious crimes. Has harmed our nation and our national standing. If any president should be removed, it's tump.

The senate won't vote to convict so trump and his followers will run around saying he wasn't guilty of anything.

We are in a very big mess.

Total fucking delusion
Is that guy starving to death or sent to a worthless war? No? Then just vote and stop complaining.

Forum List

Back