🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Veterans Group Demands That Fox News Take Bill O’Reilly Off The Air

Yawn.....

VoteVets.org is organized as a non-partisan political action committee (PAC) ... "closely aligned with Congressional Democrats," and "liberal" in news stories.
Well that sounds like a reasonable excuse to ignore 400,000 veterans.

It says they have 20,000 members, I doubt the other 380,000 agree with them
Vets like myself do not join groups...
Make a donation, sign a petition or make any contact with a group and you will get listed as a "member". Usually the membership "list" is just a number used for lobbying purposes and little more than a mailing list.

Bill isn't a news anchor.

Just another example of lefties wanting to silence the opposition, since they can't win any arguement.
He has been and refers to himself as a veteran journalist. Plus he pretends to have the integrity of one. FOX is a smoke and mirrors/dog and pony show. Talking heads like O'Riley don't even follow commentator standards. He is at the same level as comedy guys like Jon Stewart, but he makes pretend that he is a serious journalist and tricks his viewers into believing it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
:bsflag:
Which part? Can you be more specific?

He is a liar. No offense to liars. Know what - he’ll just write another book about killing someone. That's all. He seems to have a talent or pathological tendency to carefully doctor the truth and conveniently leave off the damaging parts.

Yawn.....

VoteVets.org is organized as a non-partisan political action committee (PAC) ... "closely aligned with Congressional Democrats," and "liberal" in news stories.
They all voted for it? I'm calling bullshit. Has anyone proven any of this? Not that it matters to the left, the accusation is typically good enough for them.

Yawn.....

They all voted for it? I'm calling bullshit. Has anyone proven any of this? Not that it matters to the left, the accusation is typically good enough for them.
I explained it a few post back, #21.

Yawn.....

I explained it a few post back, #21.
"Make a donation, sign a petition or make any contact with a group and you will get listed as a "member". Usually the membership "list" is just a number used for lobbying purposes and little more than a mailing list."

That's your explanation? So it was bullshit. Big surprise.

Yawn.....

The liberal bedwetters were bound to find 400,000 vets out of the 19.6 MILLION living vets in the US. I don't have a problem ignoring them.

The liberal bedwetters were bound to find 400,000 vets out of the 19.6 MILLION living vets in the US. I don't have a problem ignoring them.
True, but I'll bet it was just the political leadership that represents the group. Did they pipe up about Williams? I'm guessing not.

Just another example of lefties wanting to silence the opposition, since they can't win any arguement.
He has been and refers to himself as a veteran journalist. Plus he pretends to have the integrity of one. FOX is a smoke and mirrors/dog and pony show. Talking heads like O'Riley don't even follow commentator standards. He is at the same level as comedy guys like Jon Stewart, but he makes pretend that he is a serious journalist and tricks his viewers into believing it.
Bill O'Reilly is a scumbag. Always has been, since and before his days at Inside Edition. He is not a journalist, not what a real journalist is or should be. He has zero credibility with anyone who has a mind.

Bill O'Riley is a scumbag. Always has been, since and before his days at Inside Edition. He is not a journalist, not what a real journalist is or should be. He has zero credibility with anyone who has a mind.
Spoken like a true scholar. :rolleyes-41:

I remember when he was the 'anchor' of INSIDE EDITION. He's a tabloid pinhead. Nothing but yellow journalism, ignorance and noise.
CBS was right to take Dan rather off the air a few years ago, same now with NBC and williams, but fox isn't about accuracy or integrity . Fox is about feeding the less then educated talking points.

All because Brian Williams got caught.

One of ours goes down. One of yours goes down.

And he panders to the lowest common denominator

A leading veterans group is calling on Fox News to take Bill O’Reilly off the air after it was uncovered that Fox News host lied about his history as a war correspondent.

As if that's going to happen.

I remember when he was the 'anchor' of INSIDE EDITION. He's a tabloid pinhead. Nothing but yellow journalism, ignorance and noise.
CBS was right to take Dan rather off the air a few years ago, same now with NBC and williams, but fox isn't about accuracy or integrity . Fox is about feeding the less then educated talking points.

Your own article says he " possibly" told false tales! Shouldn't it be proven before he's removed from Fox? Or are you just an idiot who wants him removed regardless of guilt or innocence?

Forum List

Back