🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vice president Tucker Carlson?

His permanent confused look would make diplomacy interesting.

DKJPbguWAAACNgI.jpg

DKJPa1pX0AEg3mH.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
No that’s the looks when a liberal says stupid shit. Kinda like your post.

That was super original. Good job.
Truth doesn’t require originality.

You're right on schedule with your "funny" ratings again.
I laugh at morons.

I can’t help it.

Uh huh.

Clever.

Vice President Tucker Carlson? | Spectator USA

THIS would make me vote for Trump again...absolutely 100% on board if this is true...Carlson GETS IT! He is the only person on Fox news I can even stand listening to! He is 100% populist nationalist... Man that would be WONDERFUL! Imagine a President Carlson!? Maybe in 2024 maybe in 2028....I would love that even more than Trump as president.

I watch Tucker Carlson without fail, never miss an episode because I TIVO if I miss it and watch it later. Love his show.

I can't help but wonder what you think of all his black guests. Heh. You have a really warped mindset if you think he is singing your tune dude, because he is not.

For the larger audience: I guess this is how the White Supremacists AND the Left have it worked out that Trump is so racist as well. *Shrug* They just make crap up and then whatever is going on in their head, that's what they see on the screen.

THIS would make me vote for Trump again...absolutely 100% on board if this is true...Carlson GETS IT! He is the only person on Fox news I can even stand listening to! He is 100% populist nationalist... Man that would be WONDERFUL! Imagine a President Carlson!? Maybe in 2024 maybe in 2028....I would love that even more than Trump as president.

I watch Tucker Carlson without fail, never miss an episode because I TIVO if I miss it and watch it later. Love his show.

I can't help but wonder what you think of all his black guests. Heh. You have a really warped mindset if you think he is singing your tune dude, because he is not.

For the larger audience: I guess this is how the White Supremacists AND the Left have it worked out that Trump is so racist as well. *Shrug* They just make crap up and then whatever is going on in their head, that's what they see on the screen.
Oh he is,you just miss it. This link is leftist filth but they obviously see the same things I do..they just see it in a bad light while I see it as a positive

White Nationalists Have Found Their Man in Tucker Carlson

Same with this anti white drivel website...again they see same things I see :)

https://www.theroot.com/the-caucasian-kanye-tucker-carlson-has-gone-full-white-1829492567

Oh he is,you just miss it. This link is leftist filth but they obviously see the same things I do..they just see it in a bad light while I see it as a positive

https://www.theroot.com/the-caucasian-kanye-tucker-carlson-has-gone-full-white-1829492567

They think we're ALL White Nationalists...no kidding. Hilarious that you go to THE ROOT to find out who your buddies are.

Carlson, who just turned 50, was with the president on his trip to the Korean demilitarized zone over the weekend. His interview with 45 will air Monday night. This all while Trump’s national security adviser and fierce Carlson foe, John R. Bolton, was exiled, literally, to outer Mongolia. In some ways, Trump has already made the move, ex officio.

VERY VERY INTERESTING!

Individual 1 needs Pence to keep the christian Taliban happy but he could fire the psychopathic mustache and make Carlson his national security adviser... that would be fun...

:coffee:

Dumb and dumber :21:

They think we're ALL White Nationalists...no kidding. Hilarious that you go to THE ROOT to find out who your buddies are.
Well that's no surprise they think ALL republicans are white nationalists lol....Well the only places whining about what he said are left wing anti white racist websites...

Well that's no surprise they think ALL republicans are white nationalists lol....Well the only places whining about what he said are left wing anti white racist websites...

Let me break it down for you:

Just because Leftists are saying he's racist doesn't mean he's racist

Just like,

Just because idiot White Nationalists say all black people are stupid and violent, does not make all black people stupid and violent.

IOW, believe the arguments of stupid people, win stupid prizes.

Forum List

Back