Victoria Jackson - Tea Party candidate in TN

Lefties really love these types of candidates.

victoria-jackson-2.jpg

She is a complete idiot.

And consequently the perfect TPM candidate.

Victoria Jackson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She is a hoot! Says fox news is the only one people should watch,she is being spied on for her conservative views,

After Rep. Todd Akin's remarks regarding pregnancies from rape, Jackson was quoted as saying, "If I got raped, I would have the baby. And if I didn't want to keep it because I had these horrible nightmares, I would adopt it out. But I think that God can turn a bad thing into a good thing. And that, if I got raped and a beautiful baby who was innocent was born out of it, that would be a blessing."[

HOLY SHIT! I just found the republicans 2016 candidate for president! MUAHAHAAHAHAA

Hi ORION I hope she has the sense to get a good PR and consultant/editor to make sure she does not say stupid stuff the liberal media can run off with.

As for rape conception, I happen to know the only woman who runs a nonprofit to honor women and children who have survived both rape and the social stigma against babies born from rape. I know a Pastor who was born from date rape, and both he and his mother share his story to encourage others not to judge people for these things.

The crime of the father has nothing to do with the victims. We need to quit judging the victims of crime like rape, quit punishing and blaming them for crimes they didn't "ask for."

I don't agree with making fun of people for their views of this sensitive subject.

My friend Juda who started choices4life was conceived in rape, herself, and later did go through a rape as an adult, so she can honestly speak her opinion from personal experience. As a prochoice liberal feminist myself, I honor Juda and her views and outreach to help women who had their babies or raised them after rape. This is not uncommon among poor trafficking victims and their children, who are sometimes the only family they have to support them emotionally when they are kidnapped and kept in confinement.

Juda and I get along and work together to promote stronger focus to stop rape and abuse in the first place, before it gets to the point of unplanned pregnancy or abortion.

I believe we can achieve more of the higher goals of both prolife and prochoice by working together, respecting each other's beliefs and limits, instead of insulting or attacking anyone.

I love this.

She needs someone to tell her not to say stupid shit. Not because saying stupid shit is bad....but because the media running with it is bad.

Here is a fact. This woman is batshit crazy.

You have lost your mind if you think her having any position of responsibility is in any way a good thing.

I really love nutters.

The ‘liberal media’ are responsible for everything bad that happens to republicans, of course – the party of ‘personal responsibility.’

She is a hoot! Says fox news is the only one people should watch,she is being spied on for her conservative views,

After Rep. Todd Akin's remarks regarding pregnancies from rape, Jackson was quoted as saying, "If I got raped, I would have the baby. And if I didn't want to keep it because I had these horrible nightmares, I would adopt it out. But I think that God can turn a bad thing into a good thing. And that, if I got raped and a beautiful baby who was innocent was born out of it, that would be a blessing."[

HOLY SHIT! I just found the republicans 2016 candidate for president! MUAHAHAAHAHAA

Hi ORION I hope she has the sense to get a good PR and consultant/editor to make sure she does not say stupid stuff the liberal media can run off with.

As for rape conception, I happen to know the only woman who runs a nonprofit to honor women and children who have survived both rape and the social stigma against babies born from rape. I know a Pastor who was born from date rape, and both he and his mother share his story to encourage others not to judge people for these things.

The crime of the father has nothing to do with the victims. We need to quit judging the victims of crime like rape, quit punishing and blaming them for crimes they didn't "ask for."

I don't agree with making fun of people for their views of this sensitive subject.

My friend Juda who started choices4life was conceived in rape, herself, and later did go through a rape as an adult, so she can honestly speak her opinion from personal experience. As a prochoice liberal feminist myself, I honor Juda and her views and outreach to help women who had their babies or raised them after rape. This is not uncommon among poor trafficking victims and their children, who are sometimes the only family they have to support them emotionally when they are kidnapped and kept in confinement.

Juda and I get along and work together to promote stronger focus to stop rape and abuse in the first place, before it gets to the point of unplanned pregnancy or abortion.

I believe we can achieve more of the higher goals of both prolife and prochoice by working together, respecting each other's beliefs and limits, instead of insulting or attacking anyone.

I love this.

She needs someone to tell her not to say stupid shit. Not because saying stupid shit is bad....but because the media running with it is bad.

Here is a fact. This woman is batshit crazy.

You have lost your mind if you think her having any position of responsibility is in any way a good thing.

I really love nutters.

ha ha funny
but that's not what I meant

I hope you do know that

What I mean is not to say things that SOUND crazy
but to make the legitimate points in ways the media can appreciate

When I speak out for my friends who support women having babies although conceived in rape, I don't say it "all crazy" like "I think women should be forced to give birth"

You can promote life and discourage abortion without going overboard and sounding nuts.
THAT's what I meant. Consult with both prochoice and prolife advocates, and stick with statements that are neither antichoice nor proabortion, but fair to all sides without compromise.

Sorry this wasn't clear.

And if you are calling me a "nutter" at least you are being "fair and balanced"
and using that for liberals like me, too, not just for "rightwing nuts" or "wingnuts" etc.

Last edited:
Where did Hollywood go wrong? Hollywood is after all the den of depravity and communism. Hollywood failed Victoria or did she fail Hollywood?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Both, she couldn't survive as the only person NOT doing drugs behind stage at SNL.

Good for her to venture out on her own. Gotta start somewhere.
if you don't like what the current clubs have to offer, go start your own.
Other people will join for the same reasons!

She's either doing the greatest Andy Kaufmanesque performance art bit of all time…. making fun of the far right and never, ever, ever breaking character….

or she's brain damaged.

She's either doing the greatest Andy Kaufmanesque performance art bit of all time…. making fun of the far right and never, ever, ever breaking character….

or she's brain damaged.

I think it's anti anxiety meds.

Obama said you wont run for President Victoria. He said you cant run for President!

or she's brain damaged.

She could be severely BIASED with her extreme conservative stance,
due to emotional wounds and fears, but that's not the same as physically brain damaged.

You can debate all day which people should feel insulted:
the really extreme rightwing or really brain damaged...

What a horrible thing to say. I'd keep the baby.

Ummmmmm, was there a point?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-yiRHNbfuw]Victoria Jackson - He's A Communist - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back