Victory for workers in Wisconsin!

Court rules Wisconsin right-to-work law is unconstitutional

Awesome! For now the workers in Wisconsin won't be working for shit wages or used and abused. Take that Cruz and Walker and shove it where the sun don't shine!
A liberal transformation right before our eyes. Unbelievable
I have always been for unions. They protect workers rights. The ONE thing I would do is BAN all corporations,unions,etc from giving political donations.

Awesome! For now the workers in Wisconsin won't be working for shit wages or used and abused. Take that Cruz and Walker and shove it where the sun don't shine!
I have always been for unions. They protect workers rights. The ONE thing I would do is BAN all corporations,unions,etc from giving political donations.
Ever more liberal positions.

Yeah its HORRIBLE not having unions and corporations buy candidates to do their bidding when elected....to hell with us American Citizens and them doing what WE want done...just HORRIBLE I TELL YOU! YOU my boy are EXACTLY why the MILLIONS Trump has brought out to vote for him ARE NOT registered republicans or weren't before registering to vote for him. Just like me. :)

Yeah its HORRIBLE not having unions and corporations buy candidates to do their bidding when elected....to hell with us American Citizens and them doing what WE want done...just HORRIBLE I TELL YOU! YOU my boy are EXACTLY why the MILLIONS Trump has brought out to vote for him ARE NOT registered republicans or weren't before registering to vote for him. Just like me. :)
Yeah....don't care. Fuck the unions

Forum List

Back