Video: Biden calls SECDEF Austin ‘the black man’ after appearing to forget his name

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well, some things never change, if you catch my drift.

I am amazed at how buttoned down this White House is because we all know there are a million Biden stories that could be leaked. Did they make them swear an oath to Hilary to frighten them into keeping quiet?

I am amazed at how buttoned down this White House is because we all know there are a million Biden stories that could be leaked. Did they make them swear an oath to Hilary to frighten them into keeping quiet?

Yep, sharp as a tack.

Well, he got it right didn't he? At least he didn't confuse him with the transgender rep.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Forum List

Back