VIDEO: Black woman says Trump ‘gives real hope and change’

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
VIDEO: Black woman says Trump ‘gives real hope and change’

The presidential candidacy of Donald Trump is poised to shake up the political make up of America.
A higher percentage Democrats and Independents are moving in Trump’s direction.
Just one example is a black female Democrat in Atlanta who says Trump opened her eyes.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Here is a woman and a black. Thought Hillary had them locked up? Look out Hill![/FONT]

She'll still enjoy her free Trump phone...

Actually it looks like all she got was a campaign pin, and a couple yard signs. Trump blows.
You are right. Trump doesn't give out phones, just a promise the "Make America Great again."

I'd... rather have a phone. :dunno:
That's what people thought when Obama kept going on about Hope and Change. Finally had to resort to free phones.

Actually it looks like all she got was a campaign pin, and a couple yard signs. Trump blows.
You are right. Trump doesn't give out phones, just a promise the "Make America Great again."

That's what people thought when Obama kept going on about Hope and Change. Finally had to resort to free phones.

True story. When I first moved to this area, and had just met my neighbor he asked me if I was on food stamps. I said no. He went on to explain that he was seeing if I could get him a second Obamaphone. Dude already owned an IPhone, a 60 in TV, expensive stereo equipment, bought a case of beer everyday, but bought all his food at a food bank. He was like a professional mooch. :lol:

True story. When I first moved to this area, and had just met my neighbor he asked me if I was on food stamps. I said no. He went on to explain that he was seeing if I could get him a second Obamaphone. Dude already owned an IPhone, a 60 in TV, expensive stereo equipment, bought a case of beer everyday, but bought all his food at a food bank. He was like a professional mooch. :lol:
Hopefully, the next president will change these "career moochers."

donald-trump-is-back.jpg

Um, that phone program was going on long before Obama.

Forum List

Back